- Joined
- Oct 9, 2013
- Messages
- 115
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 89%
Hello.
I've been a follower of this forum and the Fastlane ideology for quite some time now and for the past little while I've basically been trying to re-gain some traction after losing a successful business that I built up from practically next to nothing and I believe I finally found an idea that fits into the fastlane system where I can use the skills I've learned from my last business, and, one that I am comfortable with pursuing. A problem that I am currently having however with it is a web design issue where I'm hoping to locate someone here who understands what it is I need.
Like many, I have decided to go the wordpress route just to get a basic understanding of how site creation works, which I will be advancing to a better set-up once I see some sales, but for now a problem I've run into is I don't know how to locate a necessary plug-in necessary for my site to take shape. The best way I can explain it would be to give a link to a website that has almost the exact identical thing that I'm looking for and hopefully someone here will be able to identify what it is I need and steer me in the right direction of how I can modify wordpress to do this!
Ok, what I am looking for is to be able to install onto my site a set-up pretty darn close to this:
http://www.uprinting.com/standard-business-card-printing.html where my customers can 1) upload designs or create a design on the site along with, 2) having dropdown menus for the things like document size, paper type, quantity, etc., as shown within this link.
Anyway, hopefully someone has a specific plug-in suggestion but any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.
-Chris
I've been a follower of this forum and the Fastlane ideology for quite some time now and for the past little while I've basically been trying to re-gain some traction after losing a successful business that I built up from practically next to nothing and I believe I finally found an idea that fits into the fastlane system where I can use the skills I've learned from my last business, and, one that I am comfortable with pursuing. A problem that I am currently having however with it is a web design issue where I'm hoping to locate someone here who understands what it is I need.
Like many, I have decided to go the wordpress route just to get a basic understanding of how site creation works, which I will be advancing to a better set-up once I see some sales, but for now a problem I've run into is I don't know how to locate a necessary plug-in necessary for my site to take shape. The best way I can explain it would be to give a link to a website that has almost the exact identical thing that I'm looking for and hopefully someone here will be able to identify what it is I need and steer me in the right direction of how I can modify wordpress to do this!
Ok, what I am looking for is to be able to install onto my site a set-up pretty darn close to this:
http://www.uprinting.com/standard-business-card-printing.html where my customers can 1) upload designs or create a design on the site along with, 2) having dropdown menus for the things like document size, paper type, quantity, etc., as shown within this link.
Anyway, hopefully someone has a specific plug-in suggestion but any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.
-Chris
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
