So this week I had an idea to start doing a little mentoring & life coaching for Real Estate apprentices to 1). Sharpen my skills a bit, 2). Make a little money (Very little), and 3). Get my company's name out in the community.
I put a little ad on Craigslist basically saying -- Hey I'm an expert in my field, I've been doing this in the local market for almost 10 yrs, I know every micro market in town and can provide help analyzing deals, networking with local pro's, guidance, I can help you avoid all the mistakes, because I've already made them all etc etc.... I offered my services at $200 per week, with a minimum of four weeks for 1 sit down a week, and unlimited phone support.
Almost immediately after posting, I got some crazy emails from people saying things like, "If you are so successful, why are you only charging $200 per week?"
ROFL... I was sitting in my chair going -- Are you people kidding me? My credibility would go up if I had put $1000 per week? haha Man.... talk about a lesson in marketing first hand. So future ads will have a flat fee of something like $2000 for a month in them I guess.
Cheers,
- Hakrjak
I put a little ad on Craigslist basically saying -- Hey I'm an expert in my field, I've been doing this in the local market for almost 10 yrs, I know every micro market in town and can provide help analyzing deals, networking with local pro's, guidance, I can help you avoid all the mistakes, because I've already made them all etc etc.... I offered my services at $200 per week, with a minimum of four weeks for 1 sit down a week, and unlimited phone support.
Almost immediately after posting, I got some crazy emails from people saying things like, "If you are so successful, why are you only charging $200 per week?"
ROFL... I was sitting in my chair going -- Are you people kidding me? My credibility would go up if I had put $1000 per week? haha Man.... talk about a lesson in marketing first hand. So future ads will have a flat fee of something like $2000 for a month in them I guess.
Cheers,
- Hakrjak
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
