The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trouble finding the right information inside a company/business

Idea threads

MexicanCreator48

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 14, 2022
Mexico
Hello everyone,

I have been experiencing an issue with finding the right inventory information in the company I have been working for since it takes me days to find the right information needed to present to managers/executives. And here's the problem/need I'm planning to solve:

I want to solve the problem of finding the right inventory information within a company. This problem affects all the employees who are going to prepare reports and because there is so much information, it is difficult to know what information is relevant. I want to solve this problem by creating a software system that simplifies the process of getting relevant inventory information when creating reports. This is a better solution than what the competitors offer because:
* It is easy to use
* It takes less time to get the right information
* Allows better inventory management
* Pulls out visual charts that explain the current inventory process of a company
* Predicts if there is good inventory handling or not according to user parameters

Do you guys have similar issues regarding finding the right inventory information for the company you are working for or for your business? Or what other kinds of problems do you guys have while searching for inventory or any kind of other information?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.