The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Toronto Meet-Up?

FirstLawMotion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 2, 2020
Canada
Hey fellow members of the forum. I'm wondering if there are fellow members who live in Toronto or near Toronto. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to a meet-up in Toronto so that we can get together and get to know each other and discuss ideas in person. If something like this does not already exist in the area I'd be happy to organize it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jaylonwaffle

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,147%
Mar 8, 2023
Im also interested, if you haven’t found anything like that id be down to create one

luminis_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Aug 27, 2022
Hey fellow members of the forum. I'm wondering if there are fellow members who live in Toronto or near Toronto. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to a meet-up in Toronto so that we can get together and get to know each other and discuss ideas in person. If something like this does not already exist in the area I'd be happy to organize it.
I'm interested!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Tagging @The-J (I think he's in that area)

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021
im from vancouver island

Mr.Maverick

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2021
Last edited:

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Where and when? Im interested

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Like this post if you're in Toronto OR can make it to Toronto & can make a midday meetup on July 15th.

5 likes and we'll do it on that date.

We'll be having lunch at Cactus Club at First Canadian Place (subject to change in case of not being able to get a reservation for a table). No real organization, just hanging out, having lunch, chatting.

Who wants in?

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Like this post if you're in Toronto OR can make it to Toronto & can make a midday meetup on July 15th.

We'll be having lunch at Cactus Club at First Canadian Place (subject to change in case of not being able to get a reservation for a table). No real organization, just hanging out, having lunch, chatting.

Who wants in?
Is there a age range? Im 13 i could probs come, but you guys are probably all older, so if you dont want me to, its good. ( i might be able to, idk)

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Is there a age range? Im 13 i could probs come, but you guys are probably all older, so if you dont want me to, its good. ( i might be able to, idk)
no age range.

why would people not want you there because of your age?
if you were 13 years old killing it in business everyone would want you there.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
no age range.

why would people not want you there because of your age?
if you were 13 years old killing it in business everyone would want you there.
I get made fun of because I have a “high pitch voice” and I some people exclude me because I sound and look younger. (You made my day btw)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

It's not a bar so you're welcome to come.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
It's not a bar so you're welcome to come.
Yeah I know, I was asking like do you not want me there because im a lot younger. I could probably go, just need my mom to drive me.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've been itching to meet up with folks again, it's been an age.

Won't be able to make the 15th though (and actually most of July is a shit show in general for me) but being in Ottawa the trip isn't usually that difficult for me. I'll keep an eye out for future TO meetups and if anyone is ever in or around Ottawa - hit me up.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I've been itching to meet up with folks again, it's been an age.

Won't be able to make the 15th though (and actually most of July is a shit show in general for me) but being in Ottawa the trip isn't usually that difficult for me. I'll keep an eye out for future TO meetups and if anyone is ever in or around Ottawa - hit me up.

It's been a while, man.

Any of these dates work better for anyone? July 22, 29, Aug 5

Saturday is a day that's most likely to work for people who are coming out from other places

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
It's been a while, man.

Any of these dates work better for anyone? July 22, 29, Aug 5

Saturday is a day that's most likely to work for people who are coming out from other places
Any dates work for me tbh, just got to get my mom’s permission.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Any dates work for me tbh, just got to get my mom’s permission.

Just watch the thread and we'll have a set date. Also:

Yeah I know, I was asking like do you not want me there because im a lot younger. I could probably go, just need my mom to drive me.

While I appreciate your concern, you must understand that (assuming this event happens) the people who will be going to it will have both successes and failures that you can learn from. Some of them have teenage (or older) children and would be happy to meet a kid who actually has some ambition and isn't just trying to coast by.

It may be better if your mom accompanied you, but ultimately that's her call and not ours.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023

While I appreciate your concern, you must understand that (assuming this event happens) the people who will be going to it will have both successes and failures that you can learn from. Some of them have teenage (or older) children and would be happy to meet a kid who actually has some ambition and isn't just trying to coast by.

It may be better if your mom accompanied you, but ultimately that's her call and not ours.
Idk, I feel like if I come with my mom, I’ll seem a little weird and uncool. Like just my mom sitting there while there’s people half her age doubling her networth. She might like to though who knows. Entirely on her.

Last edited:

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023

Ill love to meet kids my age.

My moms fine with just dropping me off most likely, she said sure, we need to find a date though.

Jacob Divre

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 27, 2023
Im am also interested but just depending on the date if i can make it or not.

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Just tagging everyone from Toronto here since they didn't see: @The-J @Mr.Maverick @Amin Purshottam @Jacob Divre @Jrjohnny @FirstLawMotion @Howsikan @Jaylonwaffle @Original Hustler @abbas_ @Gleam @Krishanp_07

Who wants in?

luminis_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Aug 27, 2022
Just tagging everyone from Toronto here since they didn't see: @The-J @Mr.Maverick @Amin Purshottam @Jacob Divre @Jrjohnny @FirstLawMotion @Howsikan @Jaylonwaffle @Original Hustler @abbas_ @Gleam @Krishanp_07

Who wants in?
Looking forward to it!

Beijing

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 8, 2017
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Who wants in?
I'm in.

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada

Who wants in?

Great. We’ll be meeting at The Cactus Club Cafe at First Canadian Place July 15th at 1pm.

Anyone who’s coming, like my comment above and I’ll book a reservation the day before for the amount of people that like it.

I’ll see y’all there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.