The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Top Advice from a Bad@$$

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

FinancerMike

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 26, 2019
Buffalo, NY
So a bit of a stiff formal intro:

Hey my name is Michael Villari

1. Harvard Extension School
  2. Owner of Birchwood Digital
  3. Assistant to the US Regional Manager at Financer.com
  4. Spoke on Tai Lopez regarding my SEO business
  5. Aspiring Polyglot
I have somewhat of a bizarre life but a wide range of experiences, from traveling, consulting businesses, helping businesses generating millions cumulatively online through my own business, and sharing high-level financial advice through my role at Financer.com.

I'm also passionate about Mergers and Acquisitions but need more studying before I can confidently say I understand the whole process!

Anyways,

It's so good to meet you!
I'm going to be using this journal as a way to share my biggest insights of the day, in simple, quick easy to assimilate messages.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hi Bad@$$!

As an aspiring entrepreneur, you will find a lot of top advice you're looking for here as you embark on your college education. Several here have done what you're doing, which is go to school while working a day job and launching a company. Exciting times!

Spend some time reading here before you begin posting, and more of a composite posting of obstacles you need help overcoming will get better results than any type of a daily journal (as people will quickly tune out). We're better at troubleshooting than we are at tracking a daily blog. There are a lot of great blogging sites out there though if you are looking for the discipline or exposure from blogging. Might be great to integrate into your website!

While Tai Lopez has a high degree of skeptics as it pertains to his expertise and marketing practices, you can't argue with his reach. Hopefully your participation in his webinar helped you make some connections.

You'll find a lot of people here who can help you with your continuing education in finance and M&A. Spend some time in the forum archives, and you may gain a lot of insights from those who have come before you.

Have you read The Millionaire FastLane ?

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

FinancerMike

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 26, 2019
Buffalo, NY
Welcome to the forum.

Hey thanks for the tips,

I'm actually well into my journey as an entrepreneur and not necessarily "working a day job" unless you count my own business as that, in fact I ranked on page one for the keyword bitcoin... thats all I can say due to an NDA. But absolutely great advice on how to leverage the forum for best use.

FinancerMike

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 26, 2019
Buffalo, NY
SEO isn't dead, but believe me, bad SEO is dying quickly... (how to survive)

So in general the SEO industry is evolving quite a bit. But out of all the industries out there, I can't help but think this is one of the most toxic industries in general for most people to be a part of.

When it comes down to SEO here are the two current issues with the market place in general:

1) You're solely relying on Google to generate traffic, when a better idea is understanding how you can control traffic yourself through different marketing avenues (authority building).

2) The amount of lackluster results in the industry as a whole. Virtually every client I have taken on board just hasn't received the results they were paying for from other providers. Most likely because it's quite easy to be disingenuous and non transparent in this industry.

3) Everyone and their dog claims to understand how to do SEO, but the majority of people that I have actually talk to have really failed to evolve at all in their process. I define failure ar the inability to generate better rankings for clients on Google with fewer resources and less time.

The marketplace in general is also filled with myths and inaccurate information. I've seen one authority in this niche who will remain unnamed give advice that was just wrong.

It was the type of wrong like hearing a foreigner butcher a sentence.... like one of those... no that's not true at all moments, but my point more or less is he has somewhat of a platform.

I think the most important thing you as a business can do is learn how to control your traffic in general.

If you can get people opted into emails, or facebook chat bots, instagram followers,at least you're getting more recognizable (which will lead to better rankings)...

I saw a case study of a self development guy literally having a one page site that was simple but classy, with the call to action (opt in here for secrets to email marketing). He then bought a guest post on a website with a lot of viewership and had profited 221% if I remember correctly because of this simple call to action making it easy for readers to opt in.

My point is this, if you buy a guest post (an article written on a popular site) and get no sales from it.. why did you even bother spending the $75+ on it? If you're using that $75 for backlink power, don't you think it would be a bit smarter to possibly invest the $75 into a form of marketing that has more virality.

It's something I'm thinking more about as I continue to evolve my process, and hopefully some of you find it interesting.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Edited your OP to remove backlinks to your sites. Please follow the rules. Thank you.

FinancerMike

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 26, 2019
Buffalo, NY
Edited your OP to remove backlinks to your sites. Please follow the rules. Thank you.
Okay hey thought I was following rules, I'm not selling anybody anything nor am I some MLM person. I suppose I broke the "don't promote what you do until we know you rule?". Anyways financer is for people that need credible loans from real private lenders such as cash net USA, and my own business is just that my own business... chances are very likely I wouldn't even work with most people that apply for it, but fair enough!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.