The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here need advice from fastlane practitioners.

Leon9

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 21, 2023
Hi.

This is my first content on this forum. I am writing it here to introduce myself and at the same time to ask for practical advice to help me practically move to the fastlane.

So. I am a 16 year old teenager from Europe. I effectively dropped out of school for productivity. Last year I made my first few thousand online and read over 17 business books.

I need advice on productivity and transitioning to the fastlane. I set myself a goal of over 100,000 this year.

I deals with marketing, websites for companies and services. At the moment I am acquiring customers by phone, I recently closed my first client over the phone. Previously, I acquired them through advertisements.

- What would you do at my age if you were in my place?
- What advice do you have for getting more calls a day?
- How from where I am, finally go to the fastlane? I've read the book, but I don't really know what it might look like for me.
- What do you think about nofap? Practical information is hard to find. Some cite growing up and hormones, and some cite the enormity of benefits including productivity and extra thinking unlocked from nofap.

Thanks for any valuable replies. All the best.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
What would you do at my age if you were in my place?
  • go back to school
  • use all my free time to work on my business
  • read my own books during boring / unimportant classes at school
  • train hard in the gym

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads