FinancerMike
New Contributor
So a bit of a stiff formal intro:
Hey my name is Michael Villari
I'm also passionate about Mergers and Acquisitions but need more studying before I can confidently say I understand the whole process!
Anyways,
It's so good to meet you!
I'm going to be using this journal as a way to share my biggest insights of the day, in simple, quick easy to assimilate messages.
Hey my name is Michael Villari
- Harvard Extension School
- Owner of Birchwood Digital
- Assistant to the US Regional Manager at Financer.com
- Spoke on Tai Lopez regarding my SEO business
- Aspiring Polyglot
I'm also passionate about Mergers and Acquisitions but need more studying before I can confidently say I understand the whole process!
Anyways,
It's so good to meet you!
I'm going to be using this journal as a way to share my biggest insights of the day, in simple, quick easy to assimilate messages.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
