The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Took a $40,000 pay cut to work remotely, paid off $80k of debt, ready to build my empire!

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 10, 2019
Hey guys,

I've been listening to podcasts, taking online courses and reading books (including the Millionaire Fastlane ) for the past couple of years, so I'm not a newbie in this arena.

I finally paid off all of my debt, and took the plunge to work from home to carve out time to get my business going. I hated my office job, felt like it was killing me slowly every day for 5 years.

Anyway I jumped on this forum because I'm looking to connect with others who think "can-do" like me and whose mindset is "yes I will do this!". Unfortunately I know 0 people in my life right now who want to build passive income and be their own boss.

I've signed up to a few meetup groups and have met a few who are "thinking" about being an entrepreneur but aren't really all in.

Looking forward to meeting you all!!! Let's do this! Yes!!! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 10, 2019
Welcome! For sure, there are a lot of action-takers here in this forum. I'm in the middle of launching an Amazon FBA business. What are you working on?

Yeah, I've gathered that so far! Love that so many people are committed here.

I dabbled a bit in Amazon FBA but liquidated when I quit my high paying office job.

Right now I'm setting up a blog and building an Instagram :) Still in infancy.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats on the big moves including the debt payoff, sounds like greater things to come.

Welcome aboard.

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 10, 2019
Congrats on the big moves including the debt payoff, sounds like greater things to come.

Welcome aboard.

*bows* I've been listening to Unscriped every night - it's the most inspirational piece of writing available to entrepreneurs IMHO. Keep being kickass!!!!!

Also, thanks for replying to my post :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 10, 2019
I definitely feel you on the thought of the job killing you slowly! I really feel like my life is passing me by with all the time I spend at my job. I hate it!

Yeah that's no good :( I'm -just- on minimum wage in Australia now but I regret NOTHING. Hope you have the opportunity to get out of your job soon.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey guys,

I've been listening to podcasts, taking online courses and reading books (including the Millionaire Fastlane ) for the past couple of years, so I'm not a newbie in this arena.

I finally paid off all of my debt, and took the plunge to work from home to carve out time to get my business going. I hated my office job, felt like it was killing me slowly every day for 5 years.

Anyway I jumped on this forum because I'm looking to connect with others who think "can-do" like me and whose mindset is "yes I will do this!". Unfortunately I know 0 people in my life right now who want to build passive income and be their own boss.

I've signed up to a few meetup groups and have met a few who are "thinking" about being an entrepreneur but aren't really all in.

Looking forward to meeting you all!!! Let's do this! Yes!!! :)
Well done paying off your debts!

Now then... who are you planning to help, and what will you help them with? (Check out the call “Who have you helped?” in my signature.)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...