biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I seem to be having a problem creating a new store lately. My problem is that I have too many suppliers now and too many products. For example, I sign up for a supplier for GPS units and they approve me. But they don't only supply GPS's, they supply clothing, flashlights, camping gear, etc... I also signed up with a supplier for optical scopes, but now I have access to firearms, magazines, mounts, targets, etc...
Now what I have seen most stores do is that they take everything that every supplier offers and add them to their store and you get a store that sells over 10,000 products.
Maybe its the engineer in me, but I don't understand the carry all type of stores. It doesn't make sense to me to be selling the Garmin Forerunner GPS and boat anchors in the same store. SEO would just be a nightmare.
So what I'm trying to do is to create a larger niche store out of the range of products that I have. It's proving to be much harder than I thought! :smxF:
Now what I have seen most stores do is that they take everything that every supplier offers and add them to their store and you get a store that sells over 10,000 products.
Maybe its the engineer in me, but I don't understand the carry all type of stores. It doesn't make sense to me to be selling the Garmin Forerunner GPS and boat anchors in the same store. SEO would just be a nightmare.
So what I'm trying to do is to create a larger niche store out of the range of products that I have. It's proving to be much harder than I thought! :smxF:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
