The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TODAY IS THE DAY!

LGILL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Australia
G'day, Lachlan here.
Right off the bat, I'm an action faker....
-
Not knowing anything about business I began to read into it about a year ago. After learning so much from books I soon found myself caught in an endless loop of reading, learning, finding a new book and reading that...

25 books later I came across The Millionaire Fastlane while browsing for my next book to distract me from actually pursuing anything. The book delivered so much value to me personally and was a real eye-opener. Then I decided to read Unscripted which was also a great book, I personally thought it was the best!

I joined the forum right after I finished The Millionaire Fastlane but just had a read then went onto reading Unscripted .

Anyway, upon finishing Unscripted and classifying myself as an action faker I feel like its about time I take action and get right into pursuing one of my business ideas once and for all!

I've run all my ideas through CENTS and picked the one that looks like it will make the best productocracy. Today is the day I take the first steps towards becoming a fastlane entrepreneur and stop being an action faker!

Really appreciated the books and look forward to participating in the forum from now on!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
Welcome!

25 books in a year is impressive, well done on that! It is easy to get caught into the action faking trap of reading books. You feel like you're being productive, and true you may learn something, but you're actually doing sod all. I read a handful of books too before coming across Unscripted . Other books help you understand things, but I found MJ is the only author to bluntly tell people to get off your arse and do something. I wish I read it years ago!

There are progress threads on this forum where people journal their execution of ideas. Forum members (including the really entrepreneurs) can weigh in with help. You might find it helpful chronicling your progress, or you can read about other people's journeys in the pursuit of time money freedom.

All the best! :)

LGILL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Australia
Welcome!

25 books in a year is impressive, well done on that! It is easy to get caught into the action faking trap of reading books. You feel like you're being productive, and true you may learn something, but you're actually doing sod all. I read a handful of books too before coming across Unscripted . Other books help you understand things, but I found MJ is the only author to bluntly tell people to get off your arse and do something. I wish I read it years ago!

There are progress threads on this forum where people journal their execution of ideas. Forum members (including the really entrepreneurs) can weigh in with help. You might find it helpful chronicling your progress, or you can read about other people's journeys in the pursuit of time money freedom.

All the best! :)

Thanks! So true what you say about MJ telling everyone to get off their a$$. It really gets you into action like no other book I've read. Also thanks for the heads up on the progress threads.

RichieG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 27, 2018
G'day, Lachlan here.
Right off the bat, I'm an action faker....
-
Not knowing anything about business I began to read into it about a year ago. After learning so much from books I soon found myself caught in an endless loop of reading, learning, finding a new book and reading that...

25 books later I came across The Millionaire Fastlane while browsing for my next book to distract me from actually pursuing anything. The book delivered so much value to me personally and was a real eye-opener. Then I decided to read Unscripted which was also a great book, I personally thought it was the best!

I joined the forum right after I finished The Millionaire Fastlane but just had a read then went onto reading Unscripted .

Anyway, upon finishing Unscripted and classifying myself as an action faker I feel like its about time I take action and get right into pursuing one of my business ideas once and for all!

I've run all my ideas through CENTS and picked the one that looks like it will make the best productocracy. Today is the day I take the first steps towards becoming a fastlane entrepreneur and stop being an action faker!

Really appreciated the books and look forward to participating in the forum from now on!

If Today is the day then what are you doing today to start it all off?

Talk is so cheap ( i know from previous experiences when I was younger )

Maybe come back to this post daily and post what you have done?

LGILL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Australia
If Today is the day then what are you doing today to start it all off?

Talk is so cheap ( i know from previous experiences when I was younger )

Maybe come back to this post daily and post what you have done?
Thanks mate you got some good points. I'll keep this post updated!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard my friend, keep the action up!

LGILL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Australia
Awesome!

What are you going to do today?

Hi sander,

-This morning I've just found an organisational tool (Kanban Flow) to keep me on track
-I'm going to make some 3D models and look for a 3D printing service near me so I can test out some small prototypes

Also I've got a few questions about the forum:
1. Where can I look to find an explanation of the "rep" system?
2. If I'm going to continuously keep a thread updated with my progress should I make a progress thread instead of using this one?

Thanks

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
If I'm going to continuously keep a thread updated with my progress should I make a progress thread instead of using this one?

I would. As it stands, people scrolling down will just view this as an intro thread and think nothing more. Posting in the progress section will attract people who can help you solve problems and give you motivation.

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Hi sander,

-This morning I've just found an organisational tool (Kanban Flow) to keep me on track
-I'm going to make some 3D models and look for a 3D printing service near me so I can test out some small prototypes

Also I've got a few questions about the forum:
1. Where can I look to find an explanation of the "rep" system?
2. If I'm going to continuously keep a thread updated with my progress should I make a progress thread instead of using this one?

Thanks

1. The rep system is the forums internal value system. If you like a post, the person receives $5 in his rep bank. You can also transfer $ to other members, if you think they've helped you or provided value in some way. The more dollars in a member's rep bank, the more value he has provided to the forum.

2. Go ahead.

LGILL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Australia
I would. As it stands, people scrolling down will just view this as an intro thread and think nothing more. Posting in the progress section will attract people who can help you solve problems and give you motivation.
1. The rep system is the forums internal value system. If you like a post, the person receives $5 in his rep bank. You can also transfer $ to other members, if you think they've helped you or provided value in some way. The more dollars in a member's rep bank, the more value he has provided to the forum.

2. Go ahead.
Thanks for your help guys.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.