The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tired of Doing Everything Myself. Need Ad Agency.

Marketing, social media, advertising

PedroG

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Oct 1, 2013
NH
I built a service (SaaS application) that I really believe could help people. I'm a tech guy. I specialize in building software systems, and I'm afraid that my good idea will fail because of lack of marketing skills.

I've been trying to learn as much as I can about copywriting and marketing, but the reality is that truly successful people know when to delegate.

I feel like my product needs a good, professional, Intro video to truly convey its benefits and how it is, in fact, very different and much simpler, than other solutions that are out there.

So I'm thinking what makes the most sense is to hire someone to create the video and help me with marketing (Google, Facebook).

Does anyone know of any small ad agencies they can recommend? I'm also not sure what to expect them to charge for something like this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Have you studied how your competitors are doing their marketing and how they sell?

Are they using videos?

Might be worth copying them initially if they are successful?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.