The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Yes, that's where I'm at.

I actually don't FEAR aliens.

IMO, if they're an advanced civilization, they've survived themselves and are probably highly enlightened.

What I do fear, however, are HUMANS and what will be their uncivilized reaction to aliens, should they ever become known.

On another note...

View attachment 25725

Lazar mentioned it decades ago.
THISSSSSS. Look at what happened to those that preach love and all the goodness of humans (Jesus, MLK) yes I know they did questionable things but there message is still good and no one is perfect. I think once we get to a point where we stop killing each other and fix vorruption will then we will meet aliens or they will come down to us. If we treat each other shitty why in God’s name would we treat a unknown entity amazing?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
The link below is the event I witnessed 40+yrs (over my parents house) ago that changed my belief on Aliens and UFOs. I understand the skepticism especially with all the misinformation and crazy conspiracy theories but once you see them the question changes from "do they exist, to where are they from and what are they doing?"

Curtis Randolph

Determined Problem Solver
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Sep 25, 2016
Reno, NV
OK. I'll be "that guy"...
I have always been open to the logic of other life in the whole universe. Just makes sense to me.
I also had a sighting of a UFO in my teenage years. Late 70s, early 80 ish. Lake Oswego, OR. It was in the local paper the next day. Remember seeing it clearly... less than 100 yards away, it was fascinating. Did not make me chase more UFO's though...just a cool experience. ;-)

Last edited:

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
I like that uptick in people searching for Element 115.

Funny enough, one of my favorite childhood games was released in 1994 called X-com

That game was fun! And HARD

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I have to admit I'm a little upset at @MJ DeMarco and @lowtek ... I've always considered myself a 'non-alien believer' but this thread (especially that interview) has some really convincing arguments for all this stuff. I guess I can be 'in the closet' about it though. I guess I'll check the stuff out, and just not talk about it at parties.

:cool:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
@ChrisV talk about it at parties and watch the loonies come out of the woodwork haha. I dare you. Better yet, talk about it on public transit and see what happens.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
@ChrisV talk about it at parties and watch the loonies come out of the woodwork haha. I dare you. Better yet, talk about it on public transit and see what happens.
"No seriously, there was this guy on Joe Rogan that actually went INSIDE the spacecraft.... then the Air Force was actually doing sick barrel rolls with it in Area 51... then they had machine that made it's own gravitational field and he couldn't even touch it because it gave off antigravity.. dead a$$ bro... but he can't really talk about it becasue every time he does the IRS audits one of his friends" (every sentence there was actually in the interview )

NCNY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Mar 26, 2019
For every unusual UFO seeing remember that the department of defence has budget of billions of dollars a year for R&D, military classified tech is pretty amazing

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
My gut instinct is that human itself is a hybrid of alien life form and earth mammal (apes).

The more I read up on evolution psychology and study on human behavior, the more I realized that while evolution theory seems to be a good fit to explain how other creatures come about it does a terrible job in explaining human physical form and behavior.

Tiber

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 25, 2019
United States
Check out Robert A. Monroe's books, he had an interesting take on the ET phenomena. He did a lot of research on OBEs. On an unrelated note he was a very successful entrepreneur.

SkyLake

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Nov 29, 2016
The universe is so big that there is no doubt there is other intelligent life, somewhere. Maybe in our galaxy, maybe in another galaxy. Maybe even a few light-years away.

But I don't think there are 'aliens' here on Earth. Why? Because if they were, everybody would know. There is no stopping 99.99999999999% of people from keeping that secret. It would be the biggest event in human history, maybe in Earth's history. And you think other people, even government people, could keep it so secret and under control, for so many years? No way.

If some aliens are so advanced that they can travel hundreds or even thousands or millions of light-years to visit Earth, they're gonna do whatever they F*ck they want. Any world government would be nothing to them. It would make no sense that the US could somehow keep them secret and under control.

But, they could be here and we simply can't recognize them, because they are so advanced we are like ants to them. So maybe they are simply observing and studying us. Or they chose to stay away because we are irrelevant to them.

But there is no way that they are here and the US government (why the US out of all the places? lol) is keeping that secret.

Or maybe two intelligent species like humans never made contact with each other because of the Fermi Paradox.

Fascinating stuff, worth researching and reading about.

NaPal

Done > Perfect
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Apr 16, 2012
USA
We are aliens.

Animals are aliens, sea creatures are aliens, insects are aliens, bacterium are aliens.

What is an alien to society? An unknown creature that looks dramatically different than us as a civilization has ever known.

Question: If Hellboy was discovered on earth in the 1800's would he be an alien? If Hellboy was discovered today and arrived in a flying saucer would he be an alien?

The term alien is relative.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Do you guys want to see a real alien fight in the sky filmed by a shitty smartphone ? I moved to Buzios, Brasil, and today a friend told me about this spectacle that was watched and filmed by many people here, i don't have any more words...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzCXvsQsNGg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Anyone remember those documentaries 10 or so years ago where there were "lights" seemingly floating in mid air. Then suddenly going super fast and changing directions quickly?

"Impossible for a modern aircraft at the time."

Fast forward a couple of years and we have hover drones.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
The conspiracy theorist in my thinks it's not only possible that aliens exist and are visiting earth, but that it's also possible that they're not and it's just another way to control the masses.

I read The Report From Iron Mountain when I was in college. Even though it's considered a hoax book, it has some uncanny truth to it.

I'll let you look it up if you're interested, but in a nutshell, this book written in the 60 foresees a lot of stuff that's happened in the last 20 years.

Another thing it foresaw was governments using the fear of alien attacks to control the masses when there was a one-world government.

Maybe it sounds far-fetched to you and maybe it is. Check out the report. It's interesting as hell and a very cool concept to think about: What happens when a war-driven society switches to a peaceful society? (How do you keep the need for a government to protect the people?)

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
The conspiracy theorist in my thinks it's not only possible that aliens exist and are visiting earth, but that it's also possible that they're not and it's just another way to control the masses.

I read The Report From Iron Mountain when I was in college. Even though it's considered a hoax book, it has some uncanny truth to it.

I'll let you look it up if you're interested, but in a nutshell, this book written in the 60 foresees a lot of stuff that's happened in the last 20 years.

Another thing it foresaw was governments using the fear of alien attacks to control the masses when there was a one-world government.

Maybe it sounds far-fetched to you and maybe it is. Check out the report. It's interesting as hell and a very cool concept to think about: What happens when a war-driven society switches to a peaceful society? (How do you keep the need for a government to protect the people?)
No such thing as a peaceful society without government

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

I think you have that backwards. No such thing as a peaceful society WITH government.

Humans have always been warlike, but only governments are capable of mass genocide and weapons that could literally extinguish all life on the planet.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I think you have that backwards. No such thing as a peaceful society WITH government.

Humans have always been warlike, but only governments are capable of mass genocide and weapons that could literally extinguish all life on the planet.

I partially agree. Individuals and corporations are also capable of those things. An individual can build a mini nuclear reactor in their house. A corporation has enough money to build a nuke, should they really want to.

Government has a monopoly on the legal use of force.

In a society with no government, you effectively have an anarchy. Society descends into tribes fighting each other for resources and control. There is no way to settle disputes. You get a Mad Max scenario.

With a strictly limited government, you have a third party to settle disputes and apply justice and force as needed - for example, bringing thieves and murderers to justice.

The key is a government that is strictly limited in what it can and cannot do, funded voluntarily, with the purpose of protecting individual rights (not the cluster f*** the UN came up with, but actual individual rights).

Part of the genius of the US Constitution was that it placed a limit on the government, which is an idea that no other country has ever replicated

EDIT: Maybe we should define what we mean by peaceful. You can never eliminate evil, you can only protect people as best you can, without violating their rights.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
Interesting nugget: In conspiracy circles, it's theorized that people with negative blood types have alien ancestry. (Here's a brief article that discusses the basic premise, which isn't as wacky as it sounds because there's some genetic reasoning behind it.) In related news, people with negative blood types are supposedly more likely to report alien abductions/encounters. Food for thought, huh?

Speaking of food, has anyone noticed the recent appearance of pro-cannibalism news stories? They're like, "Hey, it's not as bad as it seems. Why let good meat go to waste?" Between that and the alien thing, it kind of makes you wonder what the-powers-that-be are preparing us for...or what they've been doing in secret.

alekssiht

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Mar 15, 2019
Estonia
Yesterday when I went to see Hobs&Shaw and I could get my mind off this idea afterwards: More and more are there films/serials etc about A.I and UFOs, I dont remember who came up with this idea in this forum at the first place - Could it be a possibility, for real, that movies, goverment, scientists etc are actualy conditioning us to adapt for these kind of interactions when it happens. I mean, world is getting, regarding to tech at least, to a crazy place where things that were impossible in the past, at least for me, are starting to make sense and seems actualy really possible.
Mabye it is just that I would actualy want it to happen, but hey, its okay to dream I guess.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Not sure about Aliens...but the USA Military seems to be. Official sightings reported.

But if you ask me about Ghosts...ask Google Street View first.

I was using it on all my child hood places I grew up and saw the face in a window of someone I knew when I was a kid and was stabbed to death in that bedroom window. it was like a face someone threw on the window and it splattered like a pancake but near it I saw a Google brand image so I did not think much about it until I remembered that is where a nurse was stabbed to death with her 4 kids in the next room.

Would you be in a hurry to get to heaven if your kids were in the next room?

Much later I saw a picture of her and I was like danm that is the face!

I went back to save the image and Google had driven down that street again and now a nice clear beautiful day image was there.

There was a Ghost Hunter series used to be on T.V. Kolchak: The Night Stalker he would encounter all types of monsters but somehow his camera would always get damaged. No Proof. That is how I feel now. :)

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Yesterday when I went to see Hobs&Shaw and I could get my mind off this idea afterwards: More and more are there films/serials etc about A.I and UFOs, I dont remember who came up with this idea in this forum at the first place - Could it be a possibility, for real, that movies, goverment, scientists etc are actualy conditioning us to adapt for these kind of interactions when it happens. I mean, world is getting, regarding to tech at least, to a crazy place where things that were impossible in the past, at least for me, are starting to make sense and seems actualy really possible.
Mabye it is just that I would actualy want it to happen, but hey, its okay to dream I guess.

Last 2 years has been pretty close to extraterrestrial. No details.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
If you

If you saw a T Rex , that was very real, would it be just as shocking?:)

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house

That's not what I said. The book is about how to make the transition from a war-driven society to a peaceful one meaning no major wars. This would happen if there was only one government. Who you gonna war with?

The premise is that there needs to be a reason the government authority is needed.

It's amazing how much our status quo relies on the continuation of waring nation's not just for order but for economic reasons.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
We came together as humans for mutual protection against natural enemies that were stronger than us...individually. This also allowed us to be more efficient as hunter/gathers and in continuing our species. Within our "packs" we developed social hierarchies and rules that allowed us to get along and prosper - because we're still individuals with different wants and desires. In time we came to see other groups of humans as our enemies. That group's eyes are different, their skin color is different, etc.

You'd think that with all the brain power we have as humans, we'd be able to figure this out to the benefit of all humans. And what happens when extraterrestrials do come forward, or get here, or …? Do we come together to protect our species against another foe? Do we see them as superior creations and "bend the knee"? Do we join them in the a peaceful pursuit of a greater good - assuming they are better at it than humans?

It's so wonderful to have such powerful capacity for thought. What a shame we waste so much of it.

Last edited:

alekssiht

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Mar 15, 2019
Estonia
Not sure about Aliens...but the USA Military seems to be. Official sightings reported.

But if you ask me about Ghosts...ask Google Street View first.

I was using it on all my child hood places I grew up and saw the face in a window of someone I knew when I was a kid and was stabbed to death in that bedroom window. it was like a face someone threw on the window and it splattered like a pancake but near it I saw a Google brand image so I did not think much about it until I remembered that is where a nurse was stabbed to death with her 4 kids in the next room.

Would you be in a hurry to get to heaven if your kids were in the next room?

Much later I saw a picture of her and I was like danm that is the face!

I went back to save the image and Google had driven down that street again and now a nice clear beautiful day image was there.

There was a Ghost Hunter series used to be on T.V. Kolchak: The Night Stalker he would encounter all types of monsters but somehow his camera would always get damaged. No Proof. That is how I feel now. :)
The JRE podcast with Bob Lazar was pretty convincing to my ears. Yea, it can be a fake or what ever, but still, it was one hell of a story and an amazing one :D :D The story about a dude who worked for Area51.

You saw the face on the street view? :eek: Show us too.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
For people thinking about niches think about it. Regardless of personal opinions there is a market.

The JRE podcast with Bob Lazar was pretty convincing to my ears. Yea, it can be a fake or what ever, but still, it was one hell of a story and an amazing one :D :D The story about a dude who worked for Area51.

You saw the face on the street view? :eek: Show us too.

ha yea that is why I said ask Google they went back on that street again and got clear images...I know they have an archive of stuff that can not be explained along with the fake Grudge girl in windows ha.

Last edited:

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
If we're willing to believe the speed of light does not limit transportation speed among advanced species, why don't we give consideration to the possibility that UFOs are time-traveling humans? Either way, someone has to advance physics beyond the point where we are now. Either of these things is possible in a sense, and it wouldn't be scientific to dismiss them entirely.

That said...

Personally I have no trouble imagining enough deluded people to just make up all the UFO encounters. DMT is a powerful drug, and we're equipped with onboard manufacturing.

I also have no problem seeing UFO stories as disinformation campaigns or experiments by governments. Why not have a few convenient explanations, when your spy/weapon research is outed? Let people laugh it off as "some crazy guys thought it was aliens!" While they're laughing, they'll forget what they wanted to investigate.

If I were responsible for securing secret weapon research (or spy tech etc), the first thing I would do would be to make certain that there was a decent ecosystem of "explanation myths." They wouldn't need to be particularly plausible. Just enough evidence to fill up a person's mental stack, so there's less room for processing the real evidence. And enough social power to be picked up by media and individuals in favor of other evidence. Would you rather read an article about aliens, or about a speck of metal that is difficult to identify, and which might be linked to a facility in a remote area? Or perhaps both, in which case you'll link the real evidence of the metal fragment and the facility to the more sensational evidence of the aliens.

All of this adds up to, we don't really have enough evidence to decide on the cause of these types of stories. Or even if they all have the same cause.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.