The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This little CryptoCurrency Could BLOW UP in a few years!

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Do you agree?

• Hell Yeah! Huge potential!

• Nope... Here's why...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
This is a little coin that I came across a few weeks back, I believe THIS IS THE FUTURE.

In the future people will get PAID to learn! Why? Because a skilled/well-educated population ("developing human capital") makes for more productive citizens, which generates more taxes for governments. They need productive/well educated people. Especially the lower/middle income countries.

One of the coin's co-founder is Jeff Burton (one of the co-founder of the GIANT company known as E.A Sports... it's in the game) - which gives this coin and their team HUGE credibility in my opinion.

You can learn more about the coin here:

BitDegree (BDG) - All information about BitDegree ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops

BitDegree ICO - Revolutionizing education with blockchain

Price: BitDegree (BDG) - Live streaming prices and market cap ( don't think it will explode for a few years just like bitcoin).

-----------------------------------------------------------

If this coin ain't for you, no problem.... you can find other up-and-coming coins here:

ICO Watch List - Upcoming Crypto Token Crowdsales

One of them WILL be "the standard" of the future.... and will make you, RICH, RICH, RICH if you are an early investor.

Just hold on to the stock for 5-10 years.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Grant Cardone made a solid point the other day.

If you had purchased AOL back in the late 90s, you would have gotten hosed. Based on the info at the time, AOL was the king of the interwebz. Of course, that didn't last.

Given that crypto and blockchain are just getting started, there's a strong possibility BTC et al. could suffer the same fate.

Just something to consider in ones' risk/reward calculation.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Grant Cardone made a solid point the other day.

If you had purchased AOL back in the late 90s, you would have gotten hosed. Based on the info at the time, AOL was the king of the interwebz. Of course, that didn't last.

Given that crypto and blockchain are just getting started, there's a strong possibility BTC et al. could suffer the same fate.

Just something to consider in ones' risk/reward calculation.

This whole thing reminds me of the dotcom boom where people were like smells.com is the next big thing. You can smell stuff from your computer!

It's important for you all to decide why you are investing in any coin. For me, if I put $1,000 into 10 coins ($10,000 total), my life is not changing if one of those coins goes to $100,000 in 10 years. In fact, I would even say that my ROI on the $10,000 is worst than if I would have bought $10,000 of inventory today. I could surely have flipped that $10k into $100,000 well before 5-10 years. AND my risk would have been alot less.

So in order for me to invest into a ICO, my $10,000 needs to go to $500,000 or $1,000,000 in 10 years.

What I see is an all or none play. You put money in, let it sit, don't watch it for 5-10 years and hope for a grand slam. If you get a single, double or triple, it's great, if you strikeout, no big deal.

ernesto50

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Oct 12, 2014
Have you done any research on this ICO? Can you give us a rundown on who's behind it, who's investing/adivisng? How will the tokens be distributed, how much does the team get?

I get that you're excited about a certain project, and I hope you're right about the it and make tons of money, that being said it's super important that you do proper research before "blindly"* investing in random ICOs.

*not implying you're doing that.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
The coins were released a couple weeks ago. Price is already 50% lower than the opening price...
but has done 3x the ico price, not bad if you got in the ico

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
This whole thing reminds me of the dotcom boom where people were like smells.com is the next big thing. You can smell stuff from your computer!

It's important for you all to decide why you are investing in any coin. For me, if I put $1,000 into 10 coins ($10,000 total), my life is not changing if one of those coins goes to $100,000 in 10 years. In fact, I would even say that my ROI on the $10,000 is worst than if I would have bought $10,000 of inventory today. I could surely have flipped that $10k into $100,000 well before 5-10 years. AND my risk would have been alot less.

So in order for me to invest into a ICO, my $10,000 needs to go to $500,000 or $1,000,000 in 10 years.

What I see is an all or none play. You put money in, let it sit, don't watch it for 5-10 years and hope for a grand slam. If you get a single, double or triple, it's great, if you strikeout, no big deal.

Speaking of smells...

All the crypto talk on this forum lately smells like EVENT rather than PROCESS level thinking.

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
You get paid to learn here in Scotland. What happens is people either take course after course to avoid getting a job or people qualify and move away to better pastures.
The idea of people getting paid to learn sounds great on paper but in reality people will tend to take the path of least resistance and find a way to abuse the system.

ernesto50

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Oct 12, 2014
From an opportunity cost standpoint, getting 3x from an ICO these days is pretty bad. I've made 3x on several non-ICO coins in the past couple weeks.

I'm not saying anyone should complain about 3x in three weeks, but compared to a lot of public releases these days, that's not overly impressive.

Agreed, we're super spoiled when it comes to those numbers. The question is, will a 3x going forward be a strong number as the wild west times are over? Or will still see some crazy homeruns?

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
From an opportunity cost standpoint, getting 3x from an ICO these days is pretty bad. I've made 3x on several non-ICO coins in the past couple weeks.

Man I miss those good ole days lol.

NewYorkCity

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 7, 2011
We see those numbers because the crypto market is still terribly inefficient. As the market becomes more efficient, we'll start to see lower and lower returns, and eventually it will probably be no different than the stock market. This will happens as the government (SEC) starts to regulate things, as institutions start to move large amounts of money into the market and as smart traders start to use bots to leverage the efficiencies.

If I had to guess (and it's just a guess based on SEC movement and institutional money coming in), I'd say we have about another year of the crazy gains (maybe a little bit less) and then things will start to get more efficient...

Haha I would have loved this to last another year. Now most shitcoins seem to be going to zero.

tiagosoares17.22

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 5, 2017
Porto, Portugal
You get paid to learn here in Scotland. What happens is people either take course after course to avoid getting a job or people qualify and move away to better pastures.
The idea of people getting paid to learn sounds great on paper but in reality people will tend to take the path of least resistance and find a way to abuse the system.

In Portugal is the same. I have a close friend who is a teacher in this technical/professional schools and she finds people there that are on their 50+ course!

Meaning, they have been learning for years multiple things but they know jack sh**! And they are terrible students because they aren't there for learning, they are there for the money they get. Their job is to get in these classes - let's say 30h a week, get a minimum wage "salary" and some other benefits, and that's it.

Terrible, terrible approach.

Elif

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Have you done any research on this ICO? Can you give us a rundown on who's behind it, who's investing/adivisng? How will the tokens be distributed, how much does the team get?

I get that you're excited about a certain project, and I hope you're right about the it and make tons of money, that being said it's super important that you do proper research before "blindly"* investing in random ICOs.

*not implying you're doing that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.