What's new

This is Niels, looking forward to engage in this community.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Niels PL-89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
3
Location
Japan
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 200%
Dear amazing people of the Fastlane Forum,

I am Niels, writing to you out of West Japan. During high-school graduation I tought myself Japanese, learned the 2000 characters necessary to read a Japanese newspaper, graduated university with the goal to live here and get a job. Because Japan can be a quite nice place - but after coming here I had no goal anymore, and after reading the highly inspiring The Millionaire Fastlane I realized I have been driving slowlane since 8 years. Some past decisions I regret, some not.

I turned 31 this April, have a 80k sales job without bonus cap at a global software company and provide income for my family. So far so good.

I always felt, this cannot be it, there has to be more than this. And I miss my home country, my parents, I want to share my life both with them and my family here.
The Millionaire Fastlane inspired me to not give up on a goal I thought unattainable: Being free to travel the world in 10 years, If I want to, live half a year in my home country and half a year in Japan, have houses in both countries without being shackled in a 40 year loan that glues me to a 5:2 bad-time-trade job.

I feel so envigorated and motivated to get up out of this "winter hibernation" I have been in since 10 years. So excited for this new life, get more motivation from this site, find a niche to provide value to people and fund my freedom through this.

Best regards,

N.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nz huemt esi wisz tonomes vu zuast. O tvesvif fuxp vji qevj 7 ziest ehu epf xomm nezci siedj vjuti huemt op 3-4 ziest.

Liiq vjev gosi caspoph et muph et zua dep, et zua jewi e foggodamv suef op gsupv ug zua.

Huuf madl
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom