The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This is Niels, looking forward to engage in this community.

Niels PL-89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 7, 2020
Japan
Dear amazing people of the Fastlane Forum,

I am Niels, writing to you out of West Japan. During high-school graduation I tought myself Japanese, learned the 2000 characters necessary to read a Japanese newspaper, graduated university with the goal to live here and get a job. Because Japan can be a quite nice place - but after coming here I had no goal anymore, and after reading the highly inspiring The Millionaire Fastlane I realized I have been driving slowlane since 8 years. Some past decisions I regret, some not.

I turned 31 this April, have a 80k sales job without bonus cap at a global software company and provide income for my family. So far so good.

I always felt, this cannot be it, there has to be more than this. And I miss my home country, my parents, I want to share my life both with them and my family here.
The Millionaire Fastlane inspired me to not give up on a goal I thought unattainable: Being free to travel the world in 10 years, If I want to, live half a year in my home country and half a year in Japan, have houses in both countries without being shackled in a 40 year loan that glues me to a 5:2 bad-time-trade job.

I feel so envigorated and motivated to get up out of this "winter hibernation" I have been in since 10 years. So excited for this new life, get more motivation from this site, find a niche to provide value to people and fund my freedom through this.

Best regards,

N.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
My goals are very similar to yours. I started down the path 7 years ago and will maybe reach those goals in 3-4 years.

Keep that fire burning as long as you can, as you have a difficult road in front of you.

Good luck

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...