Vigilante
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
We all watched Sal create the Paint Brush Cover from scratch on the forum, all the way through national prominence on the shelves of DIY retailers nationwide.
And I can tell you that it's about to happen again.
I was sent a private message from a forum member last night, and it contained information on the prototype for his invention.
Having been a retail buyer for Wal-Mart Corporate, I have seen hundreds (thousands?) of products. I sometimes can spot winners and losers.
There is no doubt in my mind that this product is a winner.
I can't reveal it, and he may choose to reveal it once it is in production.
The reason for THIS post is to encourage you. We've seen the forum give birth to many businesses, springboard many entrepreneurs, and we've had a front row seat to several products from the Paint Brush Cover to the UrbanTrike and more.
And the next multi million dollar seller is already in the works, behind the scenes, fueled by Fast Lane ideas that emanate from the forum.
You're next. Get off your a$$ and make something happen.
And I can tell you that it's about to happen again.
I was sent a private message from a forum member last night, and it contained information on the prototype for his invention.
Having been a retail buyer for Wal-Mart Corporate, I have seen hundreds (thousands?) of products. I sometimes can spot winners and losers.
There is no doubt in my mind that this product is a winner.
I can't reveal it, and he may choose to reveal it once it is in production.
The reason for THIS post is to encourage you. We've seen the forum give birth to many businesses, springboard many entrepreneurs, and we've had a front row seat to several products from the Paint Brush Cover to the UrbanTrike and more.
And the next multi million dollar seller is already in the works, behind the scenes, fueled by Fast Lane ideas that emanate from the forum.
You're next. Get off your a$$ and make something happen.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
