The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Olivier Benloulou built a multi-million dollars protein business and luxury car dealership from washing dishes without a high school diploma.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
He shares how he got kicked out of his parents' house from working too much, to buying his first restaurant, scaling it from 17 to 70 seats after buying the building with a 15% interest loan, renting the top and bottom floors.

Then he goes on to talk about his protein business, how he got his first pallet/skid delivered in his driveway and packaged everything at home, then scaled to his huge warehouse... and the family sacrifices he had to do to gain what he has today.

For those who don't know, Olivier owns, amongst a real estate park :
- OB Prestige (OB Prestige Auto (@obprestigeauto) • Instagram photos and videos - Home - OB Prestige)
- Ideal Protein ($200M/yr revenue) (Ideal Protein (@officialidealprotein) • Instagram photos and videos - Ideal Protein | Ideal Protein)

He has also made a TV show called Road Kings on Amazon Prime. They're now exclusive on his YouTube channel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkBu2M6Q1M

TLDW: 100 hours/wk for 30 years towards his businesses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
I remember to see his video (exactly the one you embed here) in my feed, but I didn't give a chance because I don't know who he is. Maybe I will do it now, thanks for shared it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.