I learned this from Jack Dorsey (CEO of Twitter and Stripe) on the video below:
He works 16 hour days (8 at Twitter and 8 at Stripe). Each day is themed to stay productive:
I started using it and my productivity went up dramatically. You can modify it to suit your needs too. Here's my week for example:
I do it in conjunction with "The One Thing" method. Hope this helps someone.
He works 16 hour days (8 at Twitter and 8 at Stripe). Each day is themed to stay productive:
- Monday: Management and running the company
- Tuesday: Product
- Wednesday: Marketing and communications
- Thursday: Developers and partnerships
- Friday: Company culture and recruiting
- Saturday: Take off, hike
- Sunday: Reflection, feedback, strategy.
I started using it and my productivity went up dramatically. You can modify it to suit your needs too. Here's my week for example:
- Monday: Reflection and planning
- Tuesday: Product
- Wednesday: Marketing
- Thursday: Study suppliers
- Friday: Study competition
- Saturday: Product
- Sunday: Marketing
I do it in conjunction with "The One Thing" method. Hope this helps someone.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
