Hi,
I could not find the old post of MJ but I wanted to share my new improved version of this planer.
(2 sides)
It's a combination of taken from different productivity experts like Brendon Burchard, Kevin Kruse, MJ and some others.
After posting it on Facebook it already got a lot of attraction and I think you might profit from this as well.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCuY6ZOH8oUeThNbUU1MlprSU0
Attached you find some social proof form one of MJ's favorite authors:

I could not find the old post of MJ but I wanted to share my new improved version of this planer.
(2 sides)
It's a combination of taken from different productivity experts like Brendon Burchard, Kevin Kruse, MJ and some others.
After posting it on Facebook it already got a lot of attraction and I think you might profit from this as well.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCuY6ZOH8oUeThNbUU1MlprSU0
Attached you find some social proof form one of MJ's favorite authors:

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
