The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC The Worldwide Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

James Klymus

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois

UnrealCreative

BEND REALITY
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
San Juan
Tyranny for the sake of tyranny.
Government is just seeing what they can get away with.

Here's a trick everyone.

I'm F U C K I N G pissed.

And...my best workouts are when I'm pissed.

If you're pissed, channel that into something productive for a bit, then come back.

You'll feel better for doing so.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 12, 2013
Detroit suburbs, MI
So I just found out that I can’t go to my second home. Even homeowners that don’t reside their must leave.

I highly doubt that this is legal.

Yep....been hearing / reading the same here. The rationalization of fear is if you come from a real or perceived 'hot spot', stay away. Don't bring it here. We don't care if you own a home or just visit for a day. Stay away. Ugh. I don't like this one bit.

JScott

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Aug 24, 2007
WOW. This tops everything horrible we have heard... TYRANNY is here and doing whatever it can to weasel its way into our lives.

Encouraging FALSIFIED death certificates claiming COVID deaths. WOW.
I highly encourage people to watch the video and come to your own conclusion. What the doctor actually says in the video does not match the click bait in the page description...

Basically, the doctor says that a positive test result isn't necessary to declare a CV death. He uses the example of an older woman who dies from pneumonia after being exposed to her son who tested positive for CV.

This is HIS example, not mine...

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I highly encourage people to watch the video and come to your own conclusion. What the doctor actually says in the video does not match the click bait in the page description...

Basically, the doctor says that a positive test result isn't necessary to declare a CV death. He uses the example of an older woman who dies from pneumonia after being exposed to her son who tested positive for CV.

This is HIS example, not mine...
Yea I watched it... Skip to 1:51 if you don't have time. This is exactly why I don't trust the media. They come top with these wild sensationalist headlines to get views that show a very pinned view of what was said.

I learned that during the 2016 election. There would be this wacky crazy Trump soundbite saying "look at this crazy thing he said," then I'd track down the full audio and often times it was either completely out of context, or spun into oblivion.

I mean is someone is coming in with all the symptoms of COVID-19 and dies on a respirator.. and has been exposed to COVID-19, you can make a safe bet that it's a CVD death, without wasting a test. These tests are limited. The text snippet makes it seem like they're falsifying death certificates, which isn't what he said.

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018

Dr Fauci or Dr Fraud?
Here is something interesting:

Covid-19 is still new but from what we know from other Corona Viruses and similar viruses in general is that immunity isn't for life, on one hand. And that, with the way viruses mutate (like the flu), yearly waves require a different yearly shot.

Does this mean that we will have to take a yearly Corona Shot? Who will be making that? Who will be paying for it? Will it be patented or will it be open source, but due to economies of scale only a couple of big players will land government contracts to make it?

My country's government proposed to all major processed food factory that make anything wheat based to focus on making a single type of spaghetti for the sake of efficiency.
For now it's only a suggestion, but it's starting to sound more and more like a commie regime.

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Covid-19 is still new but from what we know from other Corona Viruses and similar viruses in general (like the flu) is that immunity isn't for life, on one hand. And that, with the way viruses mutate, yearly waves of the flu require a different yearly shot.
What's the source on this diagram? Most doctors are pretty confident that the CV-19 vaccine will be the only one needed, unless it mutates to something else.

Flu immunity actually does last forever; the reason you need a flu shot yearly is because the flu mutates to a high degree so the flu shot you got last year is actually a different flu than this year. But the immunity to that virus lasts forever.

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Flu immunity actually does last forever
Yes my wording was bad. I meant to mention the flu for why we needed a cocktail shot every year.

As for the source, it's in this article. An interesting breakdown of Corona viruses in general.

On an unrelated note, is it me or as these new scrolling kind of pages feel weird for others? I keep seeing more and more of this kind of "scrolling" pages and it honestly feels over the top.
Where are the good old "black text on white background simple html" pages gone?

MattR82

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 4, 2015
Perth
I felt sick to my stomach to see the way people stranded on cruise ships on Australia's coast have been treated by the media and the locals. They're not THE ENEMY. They're just people.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I am fine with some social distancing, I can do that on my own. I can also still shop at stores that are doing a fantastic job to stay clean and stay open.

What I am not okay with are people being harrased for being in an empty field with their kids. Or being pulled over and given tickets by cops for having more than one person in a vehicle.

Cops up here are literally pulling people over and checking their IDs to make sure they are from the same address, if not they are getting wild tickets. Most of these are being thrown out, but what about the damage of going through all this? What if the police officer who just breathed all over you and handled all your credentials and gave you some dirty a$$ piece of paper is infected? Oh, social distancing doesn't affect "the law". Go back to your homes people. Why do we as tax payers have to pay for this BS? Here take my money so you can treat me like shit and make up whatever laws you want. Just keep me safe!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The doctor from Minnesota that is being encouraged to falsify death records to increase Covid-19 death rates is going to be on Twin Cities news talk tomorrow morning at 7:35 AM Minneapolis time. You can catch it online by streaming Iheartmedia. Live tomorrow morning at 7:35 AM central time.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
A quick reminder. We still have constitutional rights. You don’t have to talk to cops. If they ask you where you are going, you DO NOT HAVE TO, AND SHOULDN‘T ANSWER. It is none of their business.

Last edited:

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I mean, I guess we have to just agree to disagree here. I usually try to find middle ground with people, but we just see things wildly differently when it comes to this.

For the record, I don't think the government's handling of this pandemic is comparable with the slaughter of millions of Jews. You think it is a perfect comparison. So be it.

If you really feel that way, obviously all of your posts make sense. I guess the only common ground I can find is to say that I still think grumbling on a message board accomplishes nothing; perhaps you should take civic action, contacting your rep and senator, etc.
I think the common ground would be that in both cases, millions of peoples lives are affected by decisions that a small group of people in a government are responsible for.

In both cases the government in power boils down to usually a small group of less than a hundred people that are responsible for the message, and direction that is sent to the population of millions. That is how horrific things like the holocaust happen. You believe a German citizen in Germany has a bloodlust and is any different than any other person in any other country at that time or since? Feed a rational person the message you want them to believe, for long enough, with enough "evidence" (factual or made up) and eventually that rational person will believe the only rational solution is the extreme one you provide.

This current situation puts a giant light on behavioral psychology of populations, and how it's moved. It's not a coincidence that countries are all reacting in similar ways. The way to get someone to agree and in this case comply with you is to provide them with enough evidence that leads them to believe that they are making the best/right choice on there own free will.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2014
View attachment 32019

Covid-19 is still new but from what we know from other Corona Viruses and similar viruses in general is that immunity isn't for life, on one hand. And that, with the way viruses mutate (like the flu), yearly waves require a different yearly shot.

Does this mean that we will have to take a yearly Corona Shot? Who will be making that? Who will be paying for it? Will it be patented or will it be open source, but due to economies of scale only a couple of big players will land government contracts to make it?

My country's government proposed to all major processed food factory that make anything wheat based to focus on making a single type of spaghetti for the sake of efficiency.
For now it's only a suggestion, but it's starting to sound more and more like a commie regime.
Even if true for coronavirus, if there is ongoing risk then you get a booster at specified intervals to reinforce your immunity. Think Tetanus booster every 10 years.

As far as coronavirus goes, there is an area on it’s receptor that’s had been very stable across the different variants over time. This usually means that it is critical to its ability to function and if a mutation effects this area then the virus quits being infectious. Even if a virus mutates, each mutation impacts a specific genes. Mutations affecting genes for this part of the receptor are not common because they would be expected to incapacitate the virus.

Since we have observed this stability, then we try to develop vaccines that result in antibodies that target these critical areas of the virus. This should result in good immunity to this virus even if other mutations occur.

Primeperiwinkle

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 30, 2018
This interview is pretty fascinating, I don’t know if anyone has posted this already. Dr Shiva basically calls out Big Pharma and the Deep State then goes on to explain how our immune systems are the most important part of fighting this thing.

View: https://youtu.be/xf-qv9o8nq8

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2014

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Costco, Walmart, And Other Retailers In Vermont Are Being Told To Stop Selling Anything But The Essentials

I just saw that in the news, as someone else had posted before. As someone with a toddler and a newborn, what am I supposed to do if I can't buy kids clothes? Dress them in blankets all day? Learn to sew like I'm living in the 1800s? Do any of these government officials understand just how fast kids need new sized clothes?

Who is to determine what is essential and what is not? What if my work computer dies and I need new components to fix it? Is a hard drive or ram considered electronic Tom foolerly?

This whole thing makes my blood boil. I saw a video of a little kid, like 20 months old, who just yells "shut it down!" when her dad asks her what to do about the corona virus. I think someone found her and literally put her in charge.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Ontario Provincial Police Sgt. Kerry Schmidt says there is a clear answer to the question of whether it’s ok to leave the house for an aimless drive: no.
Schmidt encourages people to stay indoors and only leave the house when necessary, such as to get groceries and medication. That means not going for a drive just because you feel like it.
“If you don’t have a reason to be out, don’t be out,” he told CTVNews.ca via telephone Wednesday. “We want people to voluntarily comply with the situation we’re dealing with.”
Good lord I need to stop reading the news. This is getting crazy. Top police says flat out he doesn't want you driving your car

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Saavedra

Contributor
Aug 4, 2013
The situation is now quickly getting worse in Sweden. Gatherings of more than 50 people were banned and people were adviced to stay home if possible. There have also been talks of restricting movement to and from Stockholm which is the worst affected area.
Hospitals have 10% of available capacity and are increasing capacity every day. Stockholm has flattened the curve already.

Contrarian

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 13, 2014
Larnaca, Cyprus
Here in Cyprus you have to send an SMS to the government to receive approval to leave your house, picking from a list of "acceptable" reasons. You're only allowed to leave the house once per day. If the reason is for exercise, you're only allowed to be in areas "adjacent to your residence" (what does that even mean?). And no, going for a drive isn't one of the reasons.

Whenever you're outside, you have to carry proof of the SMS approval, plus your ID card or passport to show the police if they flag you down.

Naturally I had to leave the house an extra time and interact with people to go buy Cypriot SIM cards because the system doesn't work with foreign numbers. Total genius dreamed that one up.

Across the road from me is a hiking trail around the lake. It's quite wonderful, and obviously a more isolated place to walk than around the city streets. Last week they barricaded all the entrances to the hiking trail so you can't get in. Why? What possible purpose does that serve?

After some people gathered to have a barbecue on a Sunday afternoon, they added a curfew from 9pm-6am and the once per day thing, due to "the lack of discipline of the people". Right. Because people always gather to have barbecues in the middle of the night. Makes sense.

We arrived here literally the day before they shut the borders. The lockdown wasn't in place then but bars, restaurants, etc. were closed. At the time the government required people arriving from the UK to "self-isolate" (urgh, another term dreamed up by an Orwellian). Our neighbours kept putting notes through our door "reminding" us of our "obligations" (just because we're English doesn't mean we arrived from the UK, morons). Which eventually escalated to threatening to dob us in to the "authorities" for our "concerning behaviour". Yes, how dare we go out and buy bedding and furniture and cookware for our part-furnished apartment! The guy backtracked very quickly on his threats when I called him and the notes have stopped.

They're gonna be screwed here. The economy runs on tourism, offshore services and Forex companies.

The worst thing about all of this is seeing how little it takes to get the masses begging for martial law and the boot upon your face.

Could be worse. Could be in the UK, where they have the weekly Two Minutes Ha...I mean, Two Minutes Clap For The NHS. Think I'm gonna puke.

Mammoth

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 4, 2019
Canada
Serious question to everyone here:

At what point do you personally draw the line and would to refuse to comply with a governmental/medical/police order?

I myself would draw the line at a mandatory vaccine. Hopefully it doesn't come to that point...but the way Bill Gates is talking in the media, looks like he believes that's the only way we'll ever be able to have mass public gatherings again.

kanunay

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 20, 2018
United States

At what point do you personally draw the line and would to refuse to comply with a governmental/medical/police order?

I myself would draw the line at a mandatory vaccine. Hopefully it doesn't come to that point...but the way Bill Gates is talking in the media, looks like he believes that's the only way we'll ever be able to have mass public gatherings again.
Mandatory vaccinations are where I drew the line in the sand a long time ago. Bill Gates? Hell no. If the guy had his way, we'd all be force-vaccinated, chip-implanted, and you'd be thrown in jail for using anything other than Windows.

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Here is a small presentation from the WHO relative to vaccines and their patenting.

Will the vaccine be patented? Will the company making this be under the wing of the Bill Gates Foundation (to the surprise of no one)?
I would be fine with the vaccine if they release all the research behind it and open source the manufacturing process.
Till then, it's just a scheme for someone to score massive profits.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011

When you have constitutional rights to fall back on. I am NOT going to talk to police therby ultimately not complying with essential only transportation movement/curfews. I will go where I need to go, which isn't very many places anyway with the ruined economy.

I also know the DA, so I’m not worried about what will ultimately happen to me. He probably won’t be charging people. If he did though, a good defense attorney would be at the ready. This is a case where the arrest itself will be illegal.

The last time I got pulled over, I was excited to see a body camera on the cop. They deescalate police tyranny pretty well. Under no circumstance should anyone be aggressive or rude to a cop. Just politely inform them of your right that you intend to utilize.

Last edited:

James Klymus

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
This is probably one of the best/unbiased explanations of what's going on. No sensationalism, no panic, logical arguments and looking at both sides of the story. All things the media hates.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3xEOcJ3YUw

This whole video is great, but the last 5 minutes are probably the best. Explaining the consequences of lockdown being worse than the actual disease. "The cure is worse than the disease"

rollerskates

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
Why are they telling us to stay home but the grocery stores are packed AND there is no 6 feet apart in them? There's 6 foot tape lines at the checkout in my local store but they have a huge aisle by the deli that has products packed all the way down the center that could be moved yet there they sit, leaving narrow lanes to get carts through making us get up close and personal with others. LAME

I'm in favor of people staying apart and I don't get why people don't think they have to? I know people who are probably getting together on Easter because they said they simply don't do social distancing. Yay, let's kill cancer survivor granny. We know a family that gathered about a month ago and killed off grandpa with COVID 19 that way, so, I don't know, seems like a good idea to stay apart. I'm fine with anyone going anywhere, and doing anything as long as we can all stay 6 feet away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hey @Simon Angel thanks for the write up. I think there is a ton of potential in all areas...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@Lyinx lol man, okay. Just to make it clear to everyone else, I'm not involved with...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock