The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
There seems to be a line of thought that Vitamin D levels play a large role in how a person copes with the virus. Any docs on here that want to chime in?

In lieu of a long write up, let me just post a link from the medical literature that is pretty exhaustive on this topic.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015

I read somewhere that private GDP growth for the year 2021 is exactly big fat 0% (not sure for us or entire western economy), that for the US at least, 50% of our GDP spending was through the government. It's no wonder everything is super expensive and it just seems that time has stopped.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
Stumbled upon a subreddit earlier about psychedelics. And noticed this.

- despite 3000 upvotes, nearly everyone was antivax, which suggests bot upvoting.
- common upvoted topics are things like "we are all gods" and "everything is one" and "we are actually telepathic". Do gods need vaccines?
- Moderator deletes every comment that's not pro vax.
It's weird in that it almost looks like the subreddit has been subverted by pro vax agenda moderators?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/ov6t6k View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/ov6t6k/get_vaccinated/

I noticed the /r/buddhism subreddit is much the same.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Does anyone know if there is a sunset date on the legislation that requires foreigners to be vaxinated before traveling to the US? I hope to travel there this year.

Edit: I have looked extensively on Google/political pages and can't get an answer.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Welcome Sweden! The dominos are falling!

Madeira also dropped testing requirements for everyone (unvaxinated included).

I hope that by the summer most of Europe (and hopefully most of the world) will be available for unvaxinated travelers without any tests.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
I thought Southern European countries would be the first to drop the travel rules as they have the most to gain tourism wise. It'll be interesting to see as the weather warms up if they all begin to remove them quickly. All it takes is a Spain, Italy or Greece to do it and the others will follow as they won't want to lose out to each other.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I thought Southern European countries would be the first to drop the travel rules as they have the most to gain tourism wise. It'll be interesting to see as the weather warms up if they all begin to remove them quickly. All it takes is a Spain, Italy or Greece to do it and the others will follow as they won't want to lose out to each other.

Lol, here in Italy we are introducing new restrictions. Don't count on us, sorry. Oh yeah, we are dropping the OUTSIDE MASKS mandate on the 11th at least. Go us. Not that I ever followed it.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Yes, my Italian friends tell me that the authorities are still very cautious after what happened in the Milan/Bergamo region at the start of the pandemic.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Lol, here in Italy we are introducing new restrictions. Don't count on us, sorry. Oh yeah, we are dropping the OUTSIDE MASKS mandate on the 11th at least. Go us. Not that I ever followed it.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry. Italy, as well as several other countries, showed during the last two years how terrible places they are.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
There are whistleblowers coming out all over and notably from the Department of Defense - willing to publicly testify - on the numbers of vaccine injuries they have been seeing internally.

Follow up on what's happened since I last posted this:

• Total Number of Diseases & Injuries Reported By Year (Ambulatory) up 988% in “uncorrected” data, down 3% in “corrected” data
    (this is basically a control for the data set).
  • Total Number of Diseases & Injuries Reported By Year (Hospitalization) up 37%
  • Total Number of Diseases of the Nervous System By Year up 968%
  • Total Number of Malignant Neuroendocrine Tumor Reports By Year up 276%
  • Total Number of Acute Myocardial Infarct Reports By Year up 343%
  • Total Number of Acute Myocarditis Reports By Year up 184%
  • Total Number of Acute Pericarditis Reports By Year up 70%
  • Total Number of Pulmonary Embolism Reports By Year up 260%
  • Total Number of Congenital Malformations Reports By Year up 87%
  • Total Number of Nontraumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrage Reports By Year up 227%
  • Total Number of Anxiety Reports By Year up 2,361%
  • Total Number of Suicide Reports By Year up 227%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for All Cancers By Year up 218%
  • Total Number of Malignant Neoplasms for Digestive Organs By Year up 477%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for Breast Cancer By Year up 469%
  • Total Number of Neoplasms for Testicular Cancer By Year up 298%
  • Total Number of Female Infertility Reports By Year up 419%
  • Total Number of Dysmenorrhea Reports By Year up 221.5%
  • Total Number of Ovarian Dysfunction Reports By Year up 299%
  • Total Number of Spontaneous Abortion Reports By Year DOWN by 10%
  • Total Number of Male Infertility Reports By Year up 320%
  • Total Number of Guillian-Bare Syndrome Reports By Year up 520%
  • Total Number of Acute Transverse Myelitis Reports By Year up 494%
  • Total Number of Seizure Reports By Year up 298%
  • Total Number of Narcolepsy & Cataplexy Reports By Year up 352%
  • Total Number of Rhabdomyolysis By Year up 672%
  • Total Number of Multiple Sclerosis Reports By Year up 614%
  • Total Number of Migraine Reports By Year up 352%
  • Total Number of Blood Disorder Reports By Year up 204%
  • Total Number of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Reports By Year up 2,130%
  • Total Number of Cerebral Infarct Reports By Year up 294%

Former Blackrock Fund Manager Edward Dowd also confirms what is happening as he speaks of intel from INSIDERS within biotech sector - the word on the block is there is provable fraud.

- Summation of Major Insurance company corporate group policy Loss Ratios (Death Claims) Q4 rate vs 2019 rate:

Unum $UNM +36%
Lincoln $LNC +57%
Pru $PRU +41%
$RGA +21%
Hartford $HIG +32%
MetLife $MET +24%

- Pfizer is postponing its rolling application to the FDA to expand the use of its two-dose C0VlD-19 vaccine for children under 5 (they likely saw the data & it’s so bad they can’t risk it being rejected by their partners at the FDA because it would call into question the whole vaccine program)

- Moderna CEO dumps $400 million shares and deletes Twitter

-------------------------------------------------------

Next up: manufacturing issues. I pointed to this several months ago in another thread in the Speedway

Here we are debating which vaccine, and what method, but has anybody stopped to question quality control? Billions of doses of a product are manufactured in a year, shouldn't you stop to question how any entity could possibly produce such large quantities of ANYTHING, without having at least a statistical margin of manufacturing defects? Possible contaminants?

Waiting for the slow drip of data release on this one.

sAfE & eFfEcTivE ™

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Waiting for the slow drip of data release on this one.

sAfE & eFfEcTivE ™
Amazing posts, I don’t know how you are able to research all of this.

As for the last bit. I cannot find it at the moment but a page on Instagram was digging through the TGA report for Pfizer’s approval, which is the Australian FDA.

One thing they dug out was the TGA requesting an explanation for a 10x difference in, I forget the exact wording they used, but essentially they had batch numbers and some batches were 10x more potent than others.

I’ll have to try and find it but you are right that data is coming out.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Ffs, another reason to be angry at the slowlane life. My boss just infected me with what likely is Covid. First symptoms appeared today. 2 days prior to us moving out of our apartment and flying to a whole new country. What a bad timing!

Any household tips on how to deal with an Omicron cold? I am stacked up on C and D vitamins as well as Zinc and Quercetin. As well as paracetamol and ibuprofen. And of course a lot of healthy food. Any other tips and tricks? Haven't been sick for 3 years, so completely forgot how to deal with it. Highly appreciated

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
Ffs, another reason to be angry at the slowlane life. My boss just infected me with what likely is Covid. First symptoms appeared today. 2 days prior to us moving out of our apartment and flying to a whole new country. What a bad timing!

Any household tips on how to deal with an Omicron cold? I am stacked up on C and D vitamins as well as Zinc and Quercetin. As well as paracetamol and ibuprofen. And of course a lot of healthy food. Any other tips and tricks? Haven't been sick for 3 years, so completely forgot how to deal with it. Highly appreciated
Dont forget to drink a ton of water too.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Dont forget to drink a ton of water too.
Seems like I am past the 'worst'.

Sunday was feverish. A little head ache and muscle ache as well. Drank around 15 cups of liquid during the day. As well as 3 paracetamol during the day/night for keeping the fever down. Plus some low doses of Vitamin D, C, Zinc and Quercetin.

Monday felt much better. Both fever and headache were less severe than Sunday. Took a lot of vitamins and 2 paracetamol throughout the day when fever reached 39 (sorry, not sure how much that is in Fahrenheit). Took the last paracetamol at 6 p.m. and managed to get through the night without any issues and now 7 a.m. I feel pretty fresh with a temperature of 38.1.

Just a bit sore throat left. Which I actually think is because of all the warm liquids I have been drinking. And a sporadic small cough once every 30 minutes.

I know that all people deal with Covid differently. And I am especially touched by the story of our fellow forum friend who I hear is fortunately doing better now (as far as I can read). But for me I can honestly say that I have had hangovers far worse than what omicron put me through. Crazy thing is that my grandma is turning 90 today. Last Wednesday she got sick with fever for 1 day. Since then she has just had a little cough. Yesterday she tested positive for Covid. So looks like she might have had an even milder experience that I had.

Now I will get even more angry when I read about kids being forced to wear masks and get vaxinated around the world

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
"They would never use PCR tests to harvest our DNA!!!! YoU cOnSpiRaCiSt LoOnEy!"
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/CDCgov/status/1493982257790570501

ZYiqETU.png

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
https://www.reuters.com/business/he...-nearly-all-C0VlD-19-restrictions-2022-02-16/

(link broken because it changes o to 0 in the c-word)

Swiss government lifts nearly all C0VlD-19 restrictions​

ZURICH, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Switzerland will lift almost all its coronavirus pandemic restrictions from midnight, the government said on Wednesday, as fears waned that a spike in infections fuelled by the Omicron variant would overwhelm the health care system.

The government said only the requirement to wear masks on public transport and while visiting healthcare facilities would remain in force temporarily after the changes, which end nearly two years of restrictions on public life.

"The light on the horizon is very visible," President Ignazio Cassis told a news conference in Bern, although he added the government was ready to reimpose curbs if needed.

"The virus is there. We are learning how to live with the virus," he said.

Mandatory five-day isolation of people who have tested positive will also remain in effect until the end of March.

But shops, restaurants and cultural institutions would be freely accessible, the government said, pressing ahead with measures it had flagged two weeks. read more

"We have been waiting for this moment for a long time", said Casimir Platzer, head of the Gastrosuisse catering sector lobby, hailing the end of a requirement for guests to show a special C0VlD-19 certificate to enter bars and restaurants.

More than 90% of Switzerland's population of 8.6 million people have gained protection from the virus, having either recovered from C0VlD-19 or been vaxinated, officials note.

Despite tens of thousands of new infections reported daily, the health care system has held up well and the occupancy of intensive care units has declined.

More than 2.6 million infections have been logged in Switzerland and neighbouring Liechtenstein since the start of the crisis. Around 12,600 people have died from the disease.

"The acute phase is over," Health Minister Alain Berset said, but he added Switzerland would maintain vaccination capacity to be on the safe side.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
You are misreading the statement. The genomic sequencing is of the virus (searching for variants), not your DNA. Two different things. They could be sequencing your DNA in addition, but that is not what they have stated here, so evidence of that would be required to prove that.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
You are misreading the statement. The genomic sequencing is of the virus (searching for variants), not your DNA. Two different things. They could be sequencing your DNA in addition, but that is not what they have stated here, so evidence of that would be required to prove that.
Or that's what they want you to think, whilst disclosing their real intentions, voiding any karmic reprisal (both societal and natural law based karma, if you believe in that sort of thing).

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
How about this one

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I just wish the authorities and world leaders could connect the importance of a strong economy with the ability to save more lives.

Literally if the economy collapses we won't have any PPE, funding, nurses, doctors, or medicine to save anyone.

We cannot shut down next time. We need to have the full force of productivity and capitalism behind us as we seek to distribute massive amounts of things like antibodies, skilled labor, and yes, even...vaccines. (even though I didn't get one)

The way this was all handled was dystopian and stupid. We need to treat the disease, not self destruct to fight the symptoms.

It makes me very sad to see people sick, dying, and family members turned away from being with them when they need them most. And to hear of shortages - ANY kind of shortages - in supposedly the "greatest countr(ies)" in the world... Why would you fire nurses during a pandemic? Why would you prevent people from getting certain types of treatments if they are willing to pay for them to live? Or to even try something that might not work, in the hopes of it helping? So much wrong with all of this.

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
This assumes they don't want you to die... given all these world leaders and big business men like Bill Gates keep talking about climate change and population control...

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
Here's your smoking gun - in case all the other smoking guns weren't enough for you: A synthetic 19-nucleotide long RNA sequence patented by Moderna (in 2017) is found in the genome of C0VlD-19 (specifically related to the furin cleavage site, which dramatically increased transmission rate to humans).

But we're going to sit around in lockdown and get jabbed whilst believing this virus came from some bat cave. While we're at it, why not burn down the constitution, throw in a digital ID, get everyone on CBDC, start a world war, and reset the debt bubble? For your safety.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Here's your smoking gun - in case all the other smoking guns weren't enough for you: A synthetic 19-nucleotide long RNA sequence patented by Moderna (in 2017) is found in the genome of C0VlD-19 (specifically related to the furin cleavage site, which dramatically increased transmission rate to humans).

But we're going to sit around in lockdown and get jabbed whilst believing this virus came from some bat cave. While we're at it, why not burn down the constitution, throw in a digital ID, get everyone on CBDC, start a world war, and reset the debt bubble? For your safety.

The correlation between this SARS-CoV-2 sequence and the reverse complement of a proprietary mRNA sequence is of uncertain origin. Conventional biostatistical analysis indicates that the probability of this sequence randomly being present in a 30,000-nucleotide viral genome is 3.21 ×10−11.

The patent was filed in February 2016, btw

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane

for-your-health.jpg

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

And no one will care… Crazy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.