The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The subconscious and the change of life

Anything related to matters of the mind

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hello my friends,
I had the opportunity to read a book by Bob Proctor, on Success and the Subconscious. By invading his subconscious with positives, by doing visualization and others we could achieve our goals, become who we want to be etc. What do you think ? real revolution or just bullshit?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hello my friends,
I had the opportunity to read a book by Bob Proctor, on Success and the Subconscious. By invading his subconscious with positives, by doing visualization and others we could achieve our goals, become who we want to be etc. What do you think ? real revolution or just bullshit?
Mindset and how you think is important, but money doesn’t fall from the sky.

You still need to figure out what people want and then give it to them… ie actual work.

So if all you do is sit on the couch visualizing $1bn dollars, you’ll never get it.

Visualizing and mindset, however, may help with taking action, in which case they are positive tools you can use.

That kinda sums it up really. Imo, you should focus on the “figure out what people want and give it to them” bit, and when you get stuck figure out the mindset changes that are needed to keep you going.

Much better than visualizing the chest of gold from your couch imo

zsmith

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 25, 2021
I just came across Bob Proctor this week myself. I can say that certainty, confidence and enthusiasm for your service or product has gone a long way for me. When my energy is high around those things, I feel more "magnetic".

I used to listen to Jocko in between sales calls and I'll tell you I wasn't oozing with personality & didn't feel at the top of my game.

The podcast I heard with Bob this week, he said that something that struck me. I'm putting my own spin on it, but it's something like this...

We can read a book and understand it intellectually. How do we read a book and make it a part of our subconscious? Or how do we internalize it so it becomes the way we are constantly interacting with the world.

The word sales is a variable for any role we have in this sentence. Do you have a state of mind or a sales persona that helps you now?

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Thanks a lot for your answers. I think it's a good help and an excellent tool to keep, whether in personal life or in your projects. For me, visualization every morning has really changed my life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.