The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Stories of Fastlaners told beautifully...

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I'm just trying to figure out why you're allowed to spam this site on M.J.'s but I guess if it's okay with him? Lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I've seen your website, and read some of the stories. I'm definitely a fan. It's really cool to see you posting on this forum as well.

Love your work, and keep giving us more :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm just trying to figure out why you're allowed to spam this site on M.J.'s but I guess if it's okay with him? Lol

He asked for permission more than a year and half ago, and it was before the marketplace.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA

First off I am not spamming this site, thanks for being a dick...and Secondly, we happen to be sponsors of this site. So please move on...

We are also very big supporters of MJ and his work, and he has also been featured on Secret Entourage

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
First off I am not spamming this site, thanks for being a dick..
I wasn't trying to be a dick! And sorry, I have no way of telling who you are, or whether you had permission. I don't think it's being a dick, If we all started posting all our content on Fast lane without permission, I believe somehow it would be flagged or ended by M.J. for promoting our business, being a troll, or spamming. There's no way for me to know who a sponsor is or who has approval. I just thought it was a little odd because I haven't seen to many threads with a lot links to their personal site. That's being aware not a dick!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
He asked for permission more than a year and half ago, and it was before the marketplace.
And thanks for answering more politely! :)

TheNextTrump

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 7, 2012
Omaha, NE.
"Driving a Ferrari and living in a mansion, is not ordinary; it’s extraordinary. Very few people reach it, and why would you expect to do ordinary things in order to reach an extraordinary lifestyle? If you really want to achieve that lifestyle, you have to look above and beyond what ordinary people do."

Pejman Ghadimi – Founder @ Secret Entourage

Assuming the OP is (Pejman Ghadimi), I want to thank you for sharing this on the forum. I've been dialed in since I came across this thread! Very powerful website, and the content is gold! Love how you share stories of everyday guys that buckled down and made a name for themselves.

Been working my way through the 200+ vids on YT, lots of golden nuggets in there for sure. Thanks again, love what your doing!

Best success with SE, take it to the top my friend.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
"Driving a Ferrari and living in a mansion, is not ordinary; it’s extraordinary. Very few people reach it, and why would you expect to do ordinary things in order to reach an extraordinary lifestyle? If you really want to achieve that lifestyle, you have to look above and beyond what ordinary people do."

Pejman Ghadimi – Founder @ Secret Entourage

Assuming the OP is (Pejman Ghadimi), I want to thank you for sharing this on the forum. I've been dialed in since I came across this thread! Very powerful website, and the content is gold! Love how you share stories of everyday guys that buckled down and made a name for themselves.

Been working my way through the 200+ vids on YT, lots of golden nuggets in there for sure. Thanks again, love what your doing!

Best success with SE, take it to the top my friend.

Thanks you very much for the kind words and yes the OP is myself. I manage my own account. Keep enjoying the content as I have some great new stories coming out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.