What's new

The sleeper has awakened

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

EvdWijngaard

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
3
Location
Netherlands
Rep Bank
$175
User Power: 300%
Hi, my name is Erik and come from the Netherlands. I make good money as an independent business consultant but still trade my time for money. Although I have enough business ideas, I find it difficult to execute on them. The mortgage, my wife and 3 kids and my current lifestyle made me to earn money now over investing my time in financial freedom later.

I have read most of the success literature, but none of the methods described fitted me. I belief in positive thinking but am realistic in that thinking will not fill my wallet. I’m also not willing to move to another country and live below my means. Being over 50 I have left backpacking way behind and am not willing to give up my luxury holidays and fine dining. I took some swings and implemented some ideas. And although they brought me good money, it wasn't the wealth I was hoping for. So, over the years, my dreams of a second home abroad and exclusive old-timer cars in the garage slowly died.

The Fastlane Millionaire is the first book I came across in years that brought my dreams back alive. The ideas from the book match my believes and awakened me. So I validated my existing ideas against the CENTS criteria and selected one that has the most impact and I could developed myself in a short time. Although the bills still have to be paid, I reserved time and evenings to work on my project. The current COVID pandemic further reduced my portfolio and changed my holiday schedule, leaving me extra time to bootstrap my path to an unscripted life.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni nz gsoipf, eqqsidoevi vji opvsu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom