The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO The sleeper has awakened

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

EvdWijngaard

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 17, 2020
Netherlands
Hi, my name is Erik and come from the Netherlands. I make good money as an independent business consultant but still trade my time for money. Although I have enough business ideas, I find it difficult to execute on them. The mortgage, my wife and 3 kids and my current lifestyle made me to earn money now over investing my time in financial freedom later.

I have read most of the success literature, but none of the methods described fitted me. I belief in positive thinking but am realistic in that thinking will not fill my wallet. I’m also not willing to move to another country and live below my means. Being over 50 I have left backpacking way behind and am not willing to give up my luxury holidays and fine dining. I took some swings and implemented some ideas. And although they brought me good money, it wasn't the wealth I was hoping for. So, over the years, my dreams of a second home abroad and exclusive old-timer cars in the garage slowly died.

The Fastlane Millionaire is the first book I came across in years that brought my dreams back alive. The ideas from the book match my believes and awakened me. So I validated my existing ideas against the CENTS criteria and selected one that has the most impact and I could developed myself in a short time. Although the bills still have to be paid, I reserved time and evenings to work on my project. The current COVID pandemic further reduced my portfolio and changed my holiday schedule, leaving me extra time to bootstrap my path to an unscripted life.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking of signing up, but this sounds too good to be true.. For how long will this be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock