The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The secret to internet millions isn't a secret at all

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 6, 2011
kansas city
As a person that loves to make money i'm always fascinated by success stories. After reading numerous auto biographies of success stories one thing has become evident to me. Success comes from building a demand rather real or intangible. Internet marketers can look to Wallstreet for the tried and true blue print for success. Stock, bonds, derivitives, etc. don't have any real value besides the value that the market dictates. Creating a demand is an art that some learn to master and find themselves making money hand over fist. Others never grasp this concept and find themselves at the bottom of the food chain in our "capitalistic society". No one is ever gonna tell you a secret that made them rich but they shouldn't have to because if you think about it you will figure it out for yourself. In closing I will ask you a question, in light of all the ponzi scheme convictions we have been seeing do you think bank of america could pay every account holder if they all wanted their money today? Thats pretty much what happened to AIG and they didn't get convicted they got a $6billion dollar loan.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Apr 11, 2011
Making money using online internet is so much fun....

Get linked with us, providing different features and tips you'll experience.
URL removed by Runum

DomainDirectory

Last edited by a moderator:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome to the fastlane. Your post was altered because it was reported as spam. It would be considered to be courteous if you would first introduce yourself, not your biz. Tell us about yourself and where you are going. After you have 50 solid posts (not short "I agree" posts) here you will be allowed to put your link back up. Good luck.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Runum, this is a classic spam technique. The OP was just a ruse to open the thread. Notice that the post is basically just gibberish and doesn't really make any sense.

Then #2 comes along and leaves a reply with a link in it. The hope is that the OP has received other replies and the comment with the link will slip past moderation.

It would be safe to delete all the OP's posts... you'll find they are all similar crap and I'd bet they will all get spam replies in the next few days if you leave them up.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Thanks Jonlee. I really didn't read the OP but your observations make sense.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Jon hits the nail on the head. Thanks for all your hard work greg!

Nicola

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jan 10, 2011
London, England
Just becasue I am curious like that I decided to google a little.

The OP has posted this exact message on three forums - with the same username on each. We are lucky on one of the other forums he has posted this twice.

Now maybe he is new to business and trying to start something. But I don't think so - this post is just the snippet of an article, no substance, no point or real reply.

Looks like a duck, do i hear quacking??

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Buh-bye . . . :seeya:

-Russ H.

Runum, I'ma gonna polish off my sheriff badge and ban richfromadsense, since they seem to work in a team.

Whups-- I seemed to have jumped the gun here: richfromadsenses's other posts appear to be original.

richfromadsense-- you're in our gun sights . . . :frocket:

No more posting the same stuff to a bunch of forums, K? Keep it fresh here if you want to stay around.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.