The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Secret/Law Of Attraction. Anyone believe in it?

A post of a ranting nature...

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Just for the sake of argument - on the idea that "you can not wish your body into growing a larger hand".

Could one not say that the "law of attraction" and "receiving" from the universe is limited to attracting the right opportunities and people, not the bending of nature/ physics - such as growing a larger hand.

My working theory is that any rule which lines up with a Universal Law will ultimately benefit whoever uses it. In scripture it says a generous heart will be blessed. EVERY single good decent extremely wealthy (millionaire or close to it) person I know is generous in their speech, their time, and their giving.

Hard work produces efforts.. you reap what you sow.. is another one. It’s a fascinating subject to me because I’ve seen men fail horribly who tried to follow principles but didn’t change their core identity. They didn’t “believe” themselves to be a wealthy person or whatever.. like what the Rich Dad Poor Dad guy says.

All of the books I’ve ever read that point to this seem chocked full of crap. I learn from them because I can find the nuggets that apply to me, that force me to come to grips with my own paradigms or negative habits. I like this convo.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

André Casal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 1, 2018
Just for the sake of argument - on the idea that "you can not wish your body into growing a larger hand".

Could one not say that the "law of attraction" and "receiving" from the universe is limited to attracting the right opportunities and people, not the bending of nature/ physics - such as growing a larger hand.
You cannot attract neither people nor opportunities by merely thinking about it.

You attract people by being what they want in someone and interacting with them. Usually people want what they identify themselves with. That's why good people attract good people and bad people attract bad people. If you're looking to attract a great woman, you need to first become a great man. There are oddities, of course. Ence the expression "out of their league", even though people often misuse it solely based on looks.

As for opportunities, a minor portion comes regardless, but you should be looking to create your own opportunities.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
I have observed that many believe LOA and Think and Grow Rich merely say thinking about something will make it happen. These people completely miss that action must be taken. LOA clearly states that you must take action and prepare yourself. Napoleon Hill was even more adamant about the importance of action. My experience leads me to believe that I am much more successful when I practice LOA and TAGR while taking action. Having recently finished reading TMF and Unscripted , I suspect that far too many misuse principles from LOA and TAGR as excuses for not taking action. I don't see anything inconsistent with MJ's teachings, LOA and TAGR.

Having said all this, I must admit that I have only just begun my Fastlane journey. Will this journey change my belief along the way? Stay tuned.

G

Guest92dX

@TreyAllDay

I'm only addressing to you since you are the original poster.

If you're interested in this topic on a serious level then visit the masterheartinstitute.com.

Edit: buy Inner Reconciliation level 1 and 2 if you're serious about learning the truth. It's only $200 when you search for a certain deal. Level 3 is not about manifestation.

I am not affiliated, but I can say it works as do most or some of their facilitators.

he invented the modern day international banking system. He has a carnegie award or something for his work.

He also studied under Mooji, the most prominent of spiritual teachers now.

None of the naysayers are well versed in quantum physics themselves because they would be PAID big bucks right now to work on off-planet/inter-planetary travel initiatives spearheaded by tech companies and governments. They would be busy trying to make exotic material to travel to earthlike planets.

and the spiritual "explanation" does not hinge on quantum physics. Those are "models" used to communicate to someone who still thinks in terms of the matter and the material world. If I use a plane to cross a continent, it doesn't mean I'm bound by the plane once I reach my destination. I may use a new model like a car to get to the city I want.

This is attitude is not surprising though since this is a forum about "getting rich". Hint hint: extra-material extra matter and ego identified.

None of the people who are half-heartedly supporting this stuff have taken it to it's logical conclusion. Spirituality is about the awakening of the heart truth where every answer and question arises and is fulfilled internally.

TL;DR

The law of attraction is a subset of the law of reflection.

Reflection happens directly or indirectly. Reflection requires committment, faith, ritual, right attention, and non-attachment. All good habits to learn.

You will never attain the sought goal of moving the mountain if your goal is to just get the mountain moved. That's why the law of attraction fails. The mountain is bigger than your perception.

It's about seeing that you have a choice as to whether or not to move the mountain.

Step on the otherside and the mountain looks good enough. There was no reason to move it. [incoming effects] [Damn an earthquake happened and the mountain moved 200 feet].

Brush your hands off and realize that everything is perception. See that the flaw with law of attraction is its attachment to circumstance. Realize that you couldn't have moved the mountain anyway and it was pointless to do it. So the best thing to do was to just be cool with the mountain and probably go buy some construction stuff if your mind changed.

There, I explained a lot without the scientific models. You probably don't understand it or think you understand it, but you don't know it. It's not something learned through referencing another object.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is 1 earth but there are 7 billion worlds.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

TL;DR

Explaining how reflection and LOA works in life is ridiculously hard without drawing from matter models. It's how you get someone to actually believe.

If you believe you're a total loser, no one can tell you to love yourself.

That fat person who hates their self can't be convinced otherwise until they've been deconditioned.

Any decent meditative/non-dual/zen system will focus on deconditioning the mind to the point where you can put in new habits. Then all of sudden the law of attraction works because you have new patterns.

The new pattern comes without the OVERRATED pain blood sweat tears drama and ego identification that so many brag about when they get their results. One area of their life will be amazing, but 19 other areas will be crap and they still don't love their self at the end of the day.

That's a 5-2 trade if I ever heard one.

gain the world and lose your soul.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I believe the mind is 90% of the game which compels the other 10%.(Kinda like diet is 90% and the gym is 10%)

If the mind didn't have power, placebos wouldn't be required.

Just because the LOA has been bastardized by a legion of gurus and marketers doesn't mean its foundational tenets are without merit. I believe in the mind's power to change our perception of the world around us and how we interact with it. I don't believe in hyped and hokey "laws" or "secrets" that dress-up simple cognitive reasoning and psychology.

As mentioned above, if you believe you're a victim and the world is evil, that is all you will see. Your lazy brain and its confirmation bias does the rest...

André Casal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 1, 2018
I believe the mind is 90% of the game which compels the other 10%.(Kinda like diet is 90% and the gym is 10%)

If the mind didn't have power, placebos wouldn't be required.

Just because the LOA has been bastardized by a legion of gurus and marketers doesn't mean its foundational tenets are without merit. I believe in the mind's power to change our perception of the world around us and how we interact with it. I don't believe in hyped and hokey "laws" or "secrets" that dress-up simple cognitive reasoning and psychology.

As mentioned above, if you believe you're a victim and the world is evil, that is all you will see. Your lazy brain and its confirmation bias does the rest...
What would you consider LOA's foundation tenets?

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
If you've ever read books such as Think and Grow Rich, Psycho Cybernetics, or one small step can change your life the kaizen way, they all have consistencies (some backed by science) in regards to the power of thinking through visualization, and what our subconscious mind is capable of.

It's been said in these books that our brain cannot decipher between an actual experience and a vividly detailed visualization where you not only see, but hear, taste, smell, etc the experience.

They all refer to an infinite intelligence source that we tap in to for knowledge and inspiration (even knowledge that we obtain without ever learning about it externally, crazy stuff!), and that by increasing our thoughts about any specific thing, desire or goal, these "vibrations" get sent to our subconscious and begin to go to work in collaboration with this intelligence source.

Personally, I've read these books and I've practiced various methods (meditation, reflection, etc) that have allowed me to become more aware of my thoughts, processes, etc.

When I practice these processes, I am able to recognize and pick up ideas and concepts that are coming up to the surface level of my conscious that help me to further pursue my objectives and goals at hand.

I strongly believe that if I was not on the right frequency/wavelength levels of awareness, I would not be able to notice/recognize and grasp and absorb these ideas and concepts being presented to me from within.

If you think about and visualize certain things with enough consistency and repetition without force, your subconscious can and will extract the information you need to achieve what you are looking to attain. It's then up to you to be in the right state of mindfulness and awareness to notice it, take it and implement it!

You can fully take control of your life and your lifelong aspirations (external) through the power of the mind, amongst the even more important goals such as obtaining happiness and gratitude (internal).

It's all from within baby!
The subconscious is amazingly powerful. Its helped me go from total turd to half turd over the years :) Tongue in cheek aside there is programming that can be done (affirmations, visualization, etc.) that plant seeds deep in the subconscious that I believe help manifest opportunities (for lack of better term) to get you where you are trying to go/do/be if that makes sense.

Think and Grow Rich has long been one of my very favorites because it imprinted on me some of these concepts.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Agreed with what many people say. I've realized over the last year that IDENTITY is the biggest part of this stuff (if we're talking purely psychological, quantum stuff aside).

You can wish for things, do affirmations, etc. The key is your identity, which is often harder to mould than most think - if you don't identify as the person who can obtain what you want in life, your mind will subconsciously reject it. It takes time building up your confidence, small wins, and eventually you begin to identify as the person that can achieve what you want.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
Agreed with what many people say. I've realized over the last year that IDENTITY is the biggest part of this stuff (if we're talking purely psychological, quantum stuff aside).

You can wish for things, do affirmations, etc. The key is your identity, which is often harder to mould than most think - if you don't identify as the person who can obtain what you want in life, your mind will subconsciously reject it. It takes time building up your confidence, small wins, and eventually you begin to identify as the person that can achieve what you want.
Agreed. Identity is a BIG one and there's definitely some deep psychology behind it. I think overcoming limiting beliefs sometimes involves reshaping or working on your identity. Or coming to terms with your identity, accepting it, and resolving to become who you need to be.

I say if someone is actually willing to even acknowledge this stuff and willingly try and figure it out they are in the game and at least have a shot.

Jonathan S.Diaz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 27, 2018
United States of America
The quantum physics stuff in that video is all non-sense. If you want to understand quantum physics, you want "Engineering Mathematics" volumes one and two, followed by an undergrad text book on physics, followed by Rae's book on quantum mechanics.
"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."
- Richard Feynman

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
There's something to be said about positive intention...

"this is what I want, this is who I'm going to be, this is what I'm going to do..."

However...

Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
There's something to be said about positive intention...

"this is what I want, this is who I'm going to be, this is what I'm going to do..."

However...

Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
I think affirmation is better when done in a different tense like it already happened (past), "I achieved this, I am this, I did this..."

I think the NLP is better achieved this way.

Splitting hairs here maybe but important depending on how your post is being read and perceived.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I think affirmation is better when done in a different tense like it already happened (past), "I achieved this, I am this, I did this..."

I think the NLP is better achieved this way.

Splitting hairs here maybe but important depending on how your post is being read and perceived.

If we really want to dive into it, the only challenge with Neuro Linguistic Programming is the word Programming.

The idea that you would program someone permanently is just plain unrealistic. I could talk for DAYS on this!

We teach "neuro associative conditioning" which might seem like semantics but the conditioning part reminds us that we're human and all need conditioning just like going to the gym and condtioning our physical bodies, we must conditions our mental and emotional states as well.

I think you're spot on with affirmations -- it conditions the internal beliefs and psychology... but just like we believe "neuro associative conditioning" is the upgrade of NLP, incantations are the upgrade of affirmations.

Only real difference is the intensity, strength, speed, and power behind the words. And using those affirmations with an empowering emotional state behind it.

Not sure if it makes any sense as I type it out here on my phone but i think you're right. Splitting hairs and semantics sometimes.

I was just saying all the affirmations in the world doesn't replace massive action

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I think many of us are circling around the same concept.

Right actions are the fruit of right beliefs.

I’d like to point out the importance of emotional ties.

A person’s core identity (their belief about themselves) is really made up of their emotional attachments to specific ideas. The stronger, purer emotions like peace, acceptance, and courageousness create better fruit than lower negative ones like grief, lust, and anger. It’s the emotional stuff that ties us to certain actions.

When you are genuinely loved, encouraged, believed in.. it’s like being filled up with energy. But you can’t get filled up if you’re packed to the brim with your own pain and self-limiting ideas.

Many of the most amazing posts on this forum are examples of someone having a core self-limiting belief and hurting too much to even notice it. Older, wiser, more successful men come along and show the truth, some carefully, some kindly, some fiercely. They say, “you’re believing ___ and you can choose to believe _____ if you only try.”

But I think it’s the generosity, the love, of perfect strangers taking their time to encourage that actually promotes the most change. A good friend is worth their weight in gold.

If a person can narrow down exactly what their emotional attachment is to a self-limiting idea and let that emotion go.. then their values automatically start changing which then trickles down into their habits which then changes their life.

For instance, a person feels helpless. Basically, he’s afraid. This means that he is attached to the fear of failure or fear of success or the feeling of victimness and RECOMMITS himself to that feeling every day. He believes he is a Helpless Person.

Now, to confirm his identity he needs/wants the feared horrible thing to come to pass because if it does it will reconfirm him as a Helpless Individual. If he succeeds it will prove him wrong. He can’t be both victorious and a victim. He can’t have that. IHis identity is attached to being helpless. Who will he be if it’s not?!? <—- more fear.

By letting this part of his identity go, by feeling his fear and letting it go, he opens up the possibility of something else defining him. He might not be ready to see himself as a Courageous Person, not yet.. but his core identity has been nudged into a slightly different shape. If he follows each iteration with activity he exercises his new identity and that exercise strengthens new ties.

Could you let this feeling go?
Would you let it go?
When?

Keep doing that and you get a different person because it’s our feelings about stuff that shape us.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB

A person’s core identity (their belief about themselves) is really made up of their emotional attachments to specific ideas. The stronger, purer emotions like peace, acceptance, and courageousness create better fruit than lower negative ones like grief, lust, and anger. It’s the emotional stuff that ties us to certain actions.

When you are genuinely loved, encouraged, believed in.. it’s like being filled up with energy. But you can’t get filled up if you’re packed to the brim with your own pain and self-limiting ideas.

Many of the most amazing posts on this forum are examples of someone having a core self-limiting belief and hurting too much to even notice it. Older, wiser, more successful men come along and show the truth, some carefully, some kindly, some fiercely. They say, “you’re believing ___ and you can choose to believe _____ if you only try.”

But I think it’s the generosity, the love, of perfect strangers taking their time to encourage that actually promotes the most change. A good friend is worth their weight in gold.

If a person can narrow down exactly what their emotional attachment is to a self-limiting idea and let that emotion go.. then their values automatically start changing which then trickles down into their habits which then changes their life.

For instance, a person feels helpless. Basically, he’s afraid. This means that he is attached to the fear of failure or fear of success or the feeling of victimness and RECOMMITS himself to that feeling every day. He believes he is a Helpless Person.

Now, to confirm his identity he needs/wants the feared horrible thing to come to pass because if it does it will reconfirm him as a Helpless Individual. If he succeeds it will prove him wrong. He can’t be both victorious and a victim. He can’t have that. IHis identity is attached to being helpless. Who will he be if it’s not?!? <—- more fear.

By letting this part of his identity go, by feeling his fear and letting it go, he opens up the possibility of something else defining him. He might not be ready to see himself as a Courageous Person, not yet.. but his core identity has been nudged into a slightly different shape. If he follows each iteration with activity he exercises his new identity and that exercise strengthens new ties.

Could you let this feeling go?
Would you let it go?
When?

Keep doing that and you get a different person because it’s our feelings about stuff that shape us.
Very insightful!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
If we really want to dive into it, the only challenge with Neuro Linguistic Programming is the word Programming.

The idea that you would program someone permanently is just plain unrealistic. I could talk for DAYS on this!

We teach "neuro associative conditioning" which might seem like semantics but the conditioning part reminds us that we're human and all need conditioning just like going to the gym and condtioning our physical bodies, we must conditions our mental and emotional states as well.

I think you're spot on with affirmations -- it conditions the internal beliefs and psychology... but just like we believe "neuro associative conditioning" is the upgrade of NLP, incantations are the upgrade of affirmations.

Only real difference is the intensity, strength, speed, and power behind the words. And using those affirmations with an empowering emotional state behind it.

Not sure if it makes any sense as I type it out here on my phone but i think you're right. Splitting hairs and semantics sometimes.

I was just saying all the affirmations in the world doesn't replace massive action
You seem very well versed in this area!

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 26, 2018
Agreed- this is what it seems like.

Here's where I am interested - affirmations and visualizations have worked for me, and a lot of business leaders talk about them. But I am wondering how much of this is selective filtering and human psychology at work. Yes - when you visualize achieving a goal or obtaining something, you start seeing opportunities where you didn't see them before. Your brain is likely just filtering out those opportunities you weren't open to before, and making decisions that align with your goal (without you realizing it), and then you can chalk it up to "the universe unveiling it's plan". In fact, even health wise - your body reacts to stress and can cause sickness from negative thinking.

The way these guys explain it is when you fixate on something and imagine it you're putting out "energy" or "vibrations" and the universe attracts people and things that will help you to achieve it. This is the stuff that sounds off to me, but really who am I to say it's wrong as this field isn't the most studied one out there.

Agreed. The energy/vibrations claim sounds like nonesense. If this were so, it would be an established scientific fact. It currently isn't, and I imagine that if a scientist proved it, it would result in an immediate nobel prize and perhaps instant wealth. Think about it, just visualizing your desires will make it come through? Who wouldn't want that.

On the other hand, as you insinuated, there are other mechanisms that we can use to explain the apparent results of applying this 'law' in a more parsimonious manner.

There are some known psychological phenomenon that can explain this. MJ spoke about the Reticular activating system, which causes something psychologists call priming. When we think of something (or cause those neurons to fire), we're more likely to think of it again (those neurons are more likely to fire again soon). So that's why when someone close to us is pregnant, we start seeing pregnant people all over. Or when you purchase a vehicle, you start seeing it all over.

Apart from this mechanism, there is an entire list of cognitive biases that could lead one to think that a law is actually in operation, for example confirmation bias. I'm sure the people that think that their energy/vibrations were actually causing things to come into their lives are looking at things half way. They pay more attention to the times things 'work' rather than 'not work'. But if we applied a scientific mindset to this, we'd have to give equal attention to both the times things were attracted and the times things didn't come even though we were doing all the visualization, affirmations etc. And that's just one of many cognitive biases.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA

Going back to Think and Grow Rich the idea with affirmations is typically to repeat them with EMOTION because doing so will help plant them more deeply.
Now incantations is a new word for me. Lets see..(google search) Ahhhh Tony Robbins! Man this guy's energy is incredible. Ok so I have to agree incantations are affirmations on steroids. Much like affirmations done emotionally charged, incantations are also affirmations emotionally charged but they are even more so charged with emotion and seem to include (at times) more dramatic physiological change.

Makes good sense and thank you for helping me (us) to go further into this. Ive known about Tony Robbins for a long time but its been probably way too long since I incorporated some of his stuff.

No but they help build the mindset needed for taking massive action.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA

I truly believe my spouse genuinely loves, believes in me and encourages me in my endeavors. But, I think the pain of some of my own self-limiting ideas are blocking me from staying filled up as you describe. Very interesting.

Something so simple yet so interesting in this.

This may be why people (on here) talk about doing things with zero attachment to the outcome.

Wrapping my head around this..

Going back to taking action with zero attachment to the outcome..As you say with each action he exercises his new identity and that strengthens new ties.

I think this speaks to the well shared thought that you have to become the person you need to be to so you can be/do/have all that you want.

Thank you for this insightful response.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
You seem very well versed in this area!

Just a tad ;)

Going back to Think and Grow Rich the idea with affirmations is typically to repeat them with EMOTION because doing so will help plant them more deeply.
Now incantations is a new word for me. Lets see..(google search) Ahhhh Tony Robbins! Man this guy's energy is incredible. Ok so I have to agree incantations are affirmations on steroids. Much like affirmations done emotionally charged, incantations are also affirmations emotionally charged but they are even more so charged with emotion and seem to include (at times) more dramatic physiological change.

Spot on.

Different answers, same conclusion.

Tony was one of the first certified NLPers under Bandler and Grinder. I've taken a lot of classes from all 3... just about 1,000% more with Tony :hilarious:

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
Just a tad ;)

Spot on.

Different answers, same conclusion.

Tony was one of the first certified NLPers under Bandler and Grinder. I've taken a lot of classes from all 3... just about 1,000% more with Tony :hilarious:
Yeah man this stuff has incredible power I really believe. Went down the Tony Robbins rabbit hole a little bit and plan on incorporating my notes in practice.

Good stuff.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.