The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Law of attraction to what I have found valuable in the forum

Anything related to matters of the mind

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Open your eyes and be willing to use them. That's what I was recommended... the world is soo crazy. And we are in a machevellian society. So who do you trust???

Yourself. Trust your intuition. You know what is right.

It's that little voice. I think it was Mark Cuban who said that, "When a person starts listening to himself. Is when he becomes successful."

I feel like I'm on a jet right now. Writing this... The heroes on this forum. Post about spending an hour writing a post. And I'm doing this, how lucky we are to be in the presence of greatness!

I spent half of my check this month. On courses. Yes, courses... Only to learn that it wasn't anything special. You can find everything you need in a book or for free. The forum let alone is valuable enough.

I still don't know what to do. I've read all the gold/notable threads but I didn't know where to take it.

I figured that out today...

It's like Steve Jobs said. "You cants connect the dots looking forward: you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in the future.

Bob Proctor posted a video on this quote...

He said to use your intuition. And let that guide you. Your dream. That dream that you have is out there somewhere. Somewhere calling you. You must match that frequency.

I love writing because all you have to do is sit down and believe.

I love this knowledge. And we must be put it into service.

We must be at an energy level. And be have paradigm shifts of wealth.

I've always wondered why should I be rich. What's the point. But get this.

If your not rich you won't lead a fulfilling life. You need money!

It's there. And just because your in this society doesn't mean you can just go and live in a cave somewhere. I mean you could...well. Erm. I guess those bioengineerics primal movements may come in handy...

I'm just saying being rich is the better choice.

Something I have found useful is this. Study, study, study! You need to study until you know exactly what you need to do. If your feeling lazy. Do it anyway. The path is laid out. You must walk it!

Can't wait to see you in the forum. Hope you found this in the least bit valuable. Maybe taking one gold nugget. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Welcome!

curious, did you read either of mj's books?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.