- Joined
- Mar 23, 2015
- Messages
- 194
Rep Bank
$755
$755
User Power: 126%
Hey folks,
Here's an article that I just came across and felt the urge to share with you here. And before that, I just want to say one thing that I just internalized after facing the difficult and hardships that comes with the process:
Your mind is the most sacred piece of you. You can only achieve something if you have the control over your mind - and subsequently, your behaviours. You must be disciplined. You must own yourself.
This just became crystal clear to me, after re-reading the part 6 on The Millionaire Fastlane (that talks about choices, you creating your own reality) and stumbling into this article yesterday. So here it goes the link:
PETERSON TEIXEIRA - The Definition of Reality Is Subjective
I liked the mindset of the guy and its simple and well written. I hope this ideas ignite some improving and add value to your lives.
[EDIT: I'm sharing the information, not the guy. Forget his services. As our friend @lowtek pointed out, he seems to be a much better writer than marketer/coach. Read the article, reflect on the content and put into action.]
Keep hustling folks, it's there for the taken if you really want it.
To your success,
Matheus Guerra.
Here's an article that I just came across and felt the urge to share with you here. And before that, I just want to say one thing that I just internalized after facing the difficult and hardships that comes with the process:
Your mind is the most sacred piece of you. You can only achieve something if you have the control over your mind - and subsequently, your behaviours. You must be disciplined. You must own yourself.
This just became crystal clear to me, after re-reading the part 6 on The Millionaire Fastlane (that talks about choices, you creating your own reality) and stumbling into this article yesterday. So here it goes the link:
PETERSON TEIXEIRA - The Definition of Reality Is Subjective
I liked the mindset of the guy and its simple and well written. I hope this ideas ignite some improving and add value to your lives.
[EDIT: I'm sharing the information, not the guy. Forget his services. As our friend @lowtek pointed out, he seems to be a much better writer than marketer/coach. Read the article, reflect on the content and put into action.]
Keep hustling folks, it's there for the taken if you really want it.
To your success,
Matheus Guerra.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
