The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Quick and Dirty Guide to MJ DeMarco's "The Millionaire Fastlane"

For any book discussion

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
I'm going to guess this book was written without MJ's permission:

(Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere)

"The Quick and Dirty Guide to MJ DeMarco's "The Millionaire Fastlane ": "Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime" (No-Bullshit Executive Summary Series)"

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UAQJ0Z0/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

"Howdy! This is your favorite fake uncle, Jay Jones.

This Quick and Dirty Guide is a short-and-sweet, no-bullshit executive summary of MJ DeMarco’s book "The Millionaire Fastlane : Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime". Packed with awesome analysis and commentary; it has been written to guide you right through the content, message, ideas and essence of the entire book while saving you the time and energy that would be required to read it cover to cover."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This is the 2nd one in so many weeks.

Obviously "Jay Jones" has not done his research. Executive summaries require a license. And he has not secured one from either I or my publishing company. I will report this as copyright infringement to Amazon and if they don't remove it, I will go after him myself. Tired of these asshats.

Ron Dee

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Dec 22, 2014
Minnesota
I found the full audio book on YouTube today not sure if that's an authorized upload or not.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
I'm glad people like @loop101 are pointing out scams like this, and it makes me think we all want to keep an eye out for similar crap, since we're familiar with the book.

Did anyone look at the rest of those books? That whole series is utter bullshit. Look how many authors they're ripping off. I can't imagine how this would be allowed to stand.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=series_rw_dp_labf?_encoding=UTF8&field-collection=No-Bullshit Executive Summary Series&url=search-alias=digital-text

It looks like someone without an original idea thought they'd take a short cut by stealing the ideas of others and selling a condensed "cheat sheet" version.
Obviously "Jay Jones" has not done his research. Executive summaries require a license. And he has not secured one from either I or my publishing company. I will report this as copyright infringement to Amazon and if they don't remove it, I will go after him myself. Tired of these asshats.
So glad!

It's also interesting to see they're putting these books in Kindle Unlimited. This means that they can offer MJ's concepts (and those of other genuine authors) for FREE to those with a Kindle Unlimited subscription. If this is allowed to stand, I can see it cutting into the sales of the genuine books.

What a turd.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
OMG, did a little more digging...This dipshit is putting out "books" 12 to 19 pages long. And because these books are in Kindle Unlimited, this scammer will get paid a royalty (of approximately $1.40) after someone reads 10%, or in this case, just one or two pages.

F*cker.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
This is the 2nd one in so many weeks.

Mo success Mo Problems.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
What I don't understand is how Amazon lets these people get away with this. I mean, if the first guy was ripping off TMF , wouldn't you think that would cause Amazon to look at ALL of his books? He's got a whole slew of them.

Some of this, I think, has to do with Kindle Unlimited. It's really bringing out the scammers. Since Kindle Unlimited subscribers can "buy" the book for free, it's easy to see the logic. All these idiots have to do is get people to read one page, and they collect a royalty from a borrow. And, they don't need to worry about returns, because there are no returns for borrows.

Stuff like this is one reason I think Kindle Unlimited will see some changes in the near future. Or maybe that's just hopeful thinking.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.