I'll go straight to it: MJ mentioned in his first book there are 3 Fs - family, fitness, freedom.
We hardly talk about family here, even though I might argue it's probably the most important. Since today is Valentine's Day I wanted to share something I was building for fun.
Essentially it's a fun website that lets you create anniversaries for yourself just with a few clicks.
It's 100% totally free, with no signup, and no paywall. Just hoping to spread some happiness/smiles.
Some fun ones for you to try:
- first time meeting your partner (3 million minutes since for me)
- parent's wedding anniversary (333,333 hours)
- birth date (like me, you might be around 1,000,000,000 seconds old)
In our Fastlane journey, it makes sense that we're imbalanced for a while ("giving 7 for 0") - but it's well worth the smiles received to simply let your closest ones know you cherish them, and that very often, they're the reason we work so hard. It's a reminder to myself too, and keeps me going.
Try it here➡ https://www.edwin.is/so-romantic ⬅
(ignore the silly domain )
I hope you all have lovely days and have a good time today - relationship, or not ❤
------------
PS Am I allowed to post links to social here? I'd really appreciate a like & share - it's free so hopefully, I wouldn't be breaking any rules. Am just hoping more people can occasionally be reminded of the important people in their lives in today's world
We hardly talk about family here, even though I might argue it's probably the most important. Since today is Valentine's Day I wanted to share something I was building for fun.
Essentially it's a fun website that lets you create anniversaries for yourself just with a few clicks.
It's 100% totally free, with no signup, and no paywall. Just hoping to spread some happiness/smiles.
Some fun ones for you to try:
- first time meeting your partner (3 million minutes since for me)
- parent's wedding anniversary (333,333 hours)
- birth date (like me, you might be around 1,000,000,000 seconds old)
In our Fastlane journey, it makes sense that we're imbalanced for a while ("giving 7 for 0") - but it's well worth the smiles received to simply let your closest ones know you cherish them, and that very often, they're the reason we work so hard. It's a reminder to myself too, and keeps me going.
Try it here➡ https://www.edwin.is/so-romantic ⬅
(ignore the silly domain )
I hope you all have lovely days and have a good time today - relationship, or not ❤
------------
PS Am I allowed to post links to social here? I'd really appreciate a like & share - it's free so hopefully, I wouldn't be breaking any rules. Am just hoping more people can occasionally be reminded of the important people in their lives in today's world
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
