The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The most important 'F' we rarely discuss

Anything related to matters of the mind

WeeksOutstanding

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Nov 9, 2021
Singapore
I'll go straight to it: MJ mentioned in his first book there are 3 Fs - family, fitness, freedom.

We hardly talk about family here, even though I might argue it's probably the most important. Since today is Valentine's Day I wanted to share something I was building for fun.

Essentially it's a fun website that lets you create anniversaries for yourself just with a few clicks.
It's 100% totally free, with no signup, and no paywall. Just hoping to spread some happiness/smiles.

Some fun ones for you to try:
- first time meeting your partner (3 million minutes since for me)
- parent's wedding anniversary (333,333 hours)
- birth date (like me, you might be around 1,000,000,000 seconds old)

In our Fastlane journey, it makes sense that we're imbalanced for a while ("giving 7 for 0") - but it's well worth the smiles received to simply let your closest ones know you cherish them, and that very often, they're the reason we work so hard. It's a reminder to myself too, and keeps me going.

Try it here➡ https://www.edwin.is/so-romantic
(ignore the silly domain )

I hope you all have lovely days and have a good time today - relationship, or not ❤
------------
PS Am I allowed to post links to social here? I'd really appreciate a like & share - it's free so hopefully, I wouldn't be breaking any rules. Am just hoping more people can occasionally be reminded of the important people in their lives in today's world

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.