- Joined
- Feb 20, 2015
- Messages
- 558
Rep Bank
$1,480
$1,480
User Power: 123%
TL;DR: The Miracle Morning for writers is out now, I've read it, it rocks, if you're a writer, you may want to buy a copy. No, you should buy a copy!
If you're not on Steve Scott's email list, or regularly searching Amazon for the miracle morning series,
you may not know that there has been a breakthrough.
There is now; "The Miracle Morning for Writers"
Written by Steve Scott, Hal Elrod, and Honoree Corder (but mostly Steve Scott).
Now the following sentence may sound very strange after reading that I'm on his email list,
but I'm not a massive fan of Scott's habit books, I find them a bit too boring and timid for my liking. The reason I mention this is, you may feel that too, but here's the thing; this book is like Steve Scott
injected with Hal's voice. If that makes sense. So if you're not a Steve Scott fan, fear not! You'll like this one I promise you.
Anyway that aside, what about the book?
First; I don't think you NEED to read the miracle morning in order to read this, because the basics are there for you in the first part of the book. You SHOULD probably read TMM, but you don't NEED too.
Although I mentioned on Saturday that I just bought it, and am here now reviewing it already (I finished it yesterday), by no means think that this means the book is a quick/easy/simple (delete as appropriate) read. It's not! It's probably the most in-depth writing craft book I've finished reading to date.
There's only 1 book I can think of that may be more in-depth and that is "write-publish-repeat".
How do I know that? Because my reading list so far this year includes a long list of books based around writing. (I'll add it to the thread if anyone wants to know what books). It could have taken me 3 weeks to go through all the links, other books/suggested readings (I already read quite a few of them), but I wanted to get the book itself into my head as quickly as possible, it will definitely be getting a re-read.
Who's it for?
Authors, Bloggers, Freelancers and Copywriters. Anyone who does any sort of writing really.
What's in it?
Cost: I'm in Canada, the kindle edition was $3.99.
I just found this in my email BTW: This special offer ends this Friday, June 10th.
So the $3.99 price will obviously be going up, grab a copy!
Any questions, feel free to ask.
If you're not on Steve Scott's email list, or regularly searching Amazon for the miracle morning series,
you may not know that there has been a breakthrough.
There is now; "The Miracle Morning for Writers"
Written by Steve Scott, Hal Elrod, and Honoree Corder (but mostly Steve Scott).
Now the following sentence may sound very strange after reading that I'm on his email list,
but I'm not a massive fan of Scott's habit books, I find them a bit too boring and timid for my liking. The reason I mention this is, you may feel that too, but here's the thing; this book is like Steve Scott
injected with Hal's voice. If that makes sense. So if you're not a Steve Scott fan, fear not! You'll like this one I promise you.
Anyway that aside, what about the book?
First; I don't think you NEED to read the miracle morning in order to read this, because the basics are there for you in the first part of the book. You SHOULD probably read TMM, but you don't NEED too.
Although I mentioned on Saturday that I just bought it, and am here now reviewing it already (I finished it yesterday), by no means think that this means the book is a quick/easy/simple (delete as appropriate) read. It's not! It's probably the most in-depth writing craft book I've finished reading to date.
There's only 1 book I can think of that may be more in-depth and that is "write-publish-repeat".
How do I know that? Because my reading list so far this year includes a long list of books based around writing. (I'll add it to the thread if anyone wants to know what books). It could have taken me 3 weeks to go through all the links, other books/suggested readings (I already read quite a few of them), but I wanted to get the book itself into my head as quickly as possible, it will definitely be getting a re-read.
Who's it for?
Authors, Bloggers, Freelancers and Copywriters. Anyone who does any sort of writing really.
What's in it?
- The Miracle Morning in a condensed simple format.
- Tips on writing habits.
- In relation to habits, a bit on mini-habits (another excellent book), and the pomodoro method.
- Tips on how to write, such as old fashioned typing and dictation.
- Advice on word counts.
- Tips on idea gathering/recording.
- Tips on where and when to write.
- And lots more!
Cost: I'm in Canada, the kindle edition was $3.99.
I just found this in my email BTW: This special offer ends this Friday, June 10th.
So the $3.99 price will obviously be going up, grab a copy!
Any questions, feel free to ask.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
