The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

miracle morning audible book

Curtis Randolph

Determined Problem Solver
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Sep 25, 2016
Reno, NV
Wow. I got this audio book today and cannot get past this mans verbosity. I wonder if it is just the audio version that seems so incredibly tedious and i could get the written version and skip to a to-do list morning ritual type of thing?

Any feedback would be great since this is a book recommended by this forum and I can hardly stand listening to the audio version - rambling on and on and on... well, you get it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
Just skip to chapter 6, it's where the S.A.V.E.R.S routine is.

jlwilliams

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2014
I just loaded a summary onto my kindle. The reviews make it seem like this has the salient points without the blah blah blah.
Ill read this after I finish what I'm reading now, so it won't be today but I will post a brief review.

Curtis Randolph

Determined Problem Solver
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Sep 25, 2016
Reno, NV
Sounds good. I'll keep at the audible version and see how I feel about chapter 6.
I like audible in general and I like the fact that I return them for credit if I really don't like the audio book. I absorb books continually, reading, listening, and also have a book review service that gives me the salient points of one book every day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jlwilliams

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2014
I just read the summary (available on kindle.) It's short, like a half hour or so to read, and it does list the salient points. That said I don't think that this version is really useful on its own. If you read the book (or listened) and them read the summary some time later it would be a solid refresh. As a stand alone I don't think it's going to get internalized. Ok, I got the basic points. Would someone who does not do those things that the book advises adopt this actions based on this summary? Not likely. Conversely I have spoken to people (live communication as opposed to online) who said that reading the long form book was a catalyst for them. They have implemented the advice and it has improved their lives.

The takeaways I read in the summary are akin to practices that I have learned elsewhere in the past and that I have taken as my own practices. The approach works, and my life is better for it. "The Miracle Morning" is on my read list because I know the practice works and hope that I can get more out of it by taking in and implementing refinements. That is the key tiny opinion. Is a book or video or event yields me one nugget of gold, it was worth it. I suspect that if you listen all the way through, it will be worth it for you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.