• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Book miracle morning audible book

Discussion in 'Book Discussions' started by Curtis Randolph, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Curtis Randolph

Curtis Randolph Determined Problem Solver FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $287
    Wow. I got this audio book today and cannot get past this mans verbosity. I wonder if it is just the audio version that seems so incredibly tedious and i could get the written version and skip to a to-do list morning ritual type of thing?

Any feedback would be great since this is a book recommended by this forum and I can hardly stand listening to the audio version - rambling on and on and on... well, you get it.

2. craig1928

craig1928 Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $854
    Just skip to chapter 6, it's where the S.A.V.E.R.S routine is.

3. jlwilliams

jlwilliams Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,739
    I just loaded a summary onto my kindle. The reviews make it seem like this has the salient points without the blah blah blah.
    Ill read this after I finish what I'm reading now, so it won't be today but I will post a brief review.

4. Curtis Randolph

Curtis Randolph Determined Problem Solver FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $287
    Sounds good. I'll keep at the audible version and see how I feel about chapter 6.
    I like audible in general and I like the fact that I return them for credit if I really don't like the audio book. I absorb books continually, reading, listening, and also have a book review service that gives me the salient points of one book every day.

5. jlwilliams

jlwilliams Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,739
    I just read the summary (available on kindle.) It's short, like a half hour or so to read, and it does list the salient points. That said I don't think that this version is really useful on its own. If you read the book (or listened) and them read the summary some time later it would be a solid refresh. As a stand alone I don't think it's going to get internalized. Ok, I got the basic points. Would someone who does not do those things that the book advises adopt this actions based on this summary? Not likely. Conversely I have spoken to people (live communication as opposed to online) who said that reading the long form book was a catalyst for them. They have implemented the advice and it has improved their lives.

The takeaways I read in the summary are akin to practices that I have learned elsewhere in the past and that I have taken as my own practices. The approach works, and my life is better for it. "The Miracle Morning" is on my read list because I know the practice works and hope that I can get more out of it by taking in and implementing refinements. That is the key tiny opinion. Is a book or video or event yields me one nugget of gold, it was worth it. I suspect that if you listen all the way through, it will be worth it for you.