• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

The Miracle Morning Audiobook

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by jasoncuellar123, May 17, 2018 at 8:43 AM.

1. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,068
    I’m listening to the audiobook this morning while drinking my cup of coffee. This man has faced more challenges than the average person.

His story is inspiring.

He talks about how he was at the lowest point in his life, being over $400,000 in debt and I can’t help but think how much control our financial stability has over our lives, emotions, etc.

2. Paul Weese

Paul Weese Life is about living Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $90
    I have great respect for that book. My morning routine has made many parts of my days go so much better.

jasoncuellar123 likes this.
  3. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,068
    Another thought that comes to mind is, when you were a kid, and had a field trip the next morning, were you not excited to wake up the next morning?

Personally, I know that when I’m excited about my next day, I wake up super early lol