The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Life of a Prostitute

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
They were just happening to be hiring and I need the extra $1000 before I move away.

Haha, what a loser. She needed an extra $1000. Why didn't you have enough money? Why did you have to get a job for a few days??

You think you are above everyone, but anyone can flip your argument to demean you. I haven't worked on an assembly line but I have spent a few days in Ford factories and assembly lines with management. If I saw you there working as I drove by in my little cart I could have been thinking, "Look at that girl, she's so hot but she's so dumb cause she's working at an assembly line." How are you any different than the 30 other dudes you are standing next to? You think the job is demeaning and yet you are there working, even if it was only for a few days.

Reminds me of the ladies selling the expensive watches at the jewelry store telling you in a condescending way, "that watch is $1200". Don't they realize that they are the ones at work and the customers are the ones who aren't working on a weekday afternoon and shopping for an expensive watch?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Reminds me of the ladies selling the expensive watches at the jewelry store telling you in a condescending way, "that watch is $1200". Don't they realize that they are the ones at work and the customers are the ones who aren't working on a weekday afternoon and shopping for an expensive watch?

Yeah
----------------------------------------
I will be suprised if she makes it far in life with the attitude that she has.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
If I saw you there working as I drove by in my little cart I could have been thinking, "Look at that girl, she's so hot but she's so dumb cause she's working at an assembly line." How are you any different than the 30 other dudes you are standing next to?

Yeah thats totally right

And that "stupid" person you are working next to in the future could be someone who opens his/her business and becomes wealthy and never has to worry about work while you Ms. Pacman are complaining about working.

That "stupid" person working next you may be your boss one day.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Welcome back to the forum MsPacMan/Lamia. You have already been given 2 chances to make it here and didn't succeed. Your posts and reactions are being closely monitored.

Isn't MsPacMan the one that started the thread about wanting to become a gold digger? Seems like the same person to me.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
Isn't MsPacMan the one that started the thread about wanting to become a gold digger? Seems like the same person to me.

Yeah that was her. I think it probably is like Greg said.

36420107.gif

Troll+Spray.jpg

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Yeah
----------------------------------------
I will be suprised if she makes it far in life with the attitude that she has.

I am already on my fastlane to millions. I honestly don't sound like this in real life, as cynical and honest all the way through. But on the internet you can be honest, and not really care how others perceive you as because you're just one-dimensional being. What I say won't affect my progress to wealth.

I would never say this at my factory job, or anything like that. Most times I just smile and say hi, and start a conversation, since you never know if that person could one day help you in need.

So I am pretty confident I will make it, since I know what I am doing. I know what to say, what moves to make, and it all adds up to success. You don't have to be the most caring and wonderful person (in the inside) to not reach your full potential. Who honestly thinks all the billionaires on the world have awesome attitudes? They all have these traits in common; charisma, confidence, knowledge, and drive.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I am already on my fastlane to millions. . . I am pretty confident I will make it, since I know what I am doing.

I know what to say, what moves to make, and it all adds up to success.

You don't have to be the most caring and wonderful person (in the inside) to not reach your full potential.

Who honestly thinks all the billionaires on the world have awesome attitudes? They all have these traits in common; charisma, confidence, knowledge, and drive.

And respect for others.

How many billionaires, or people worth over $50 million have you known personally?

Between 1985 and 2005, I worked with more than 2 dozen, for months at a time. In their homes.

My fees ranged from $25,000 to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Not a large sample of people to base things on, I'll grant you.

But working with them taught me a lot.

And ALL of them-- every single one-- respected other people.

Not just their peers-- EVERYONE.

Even their enemies--people who had done bad things to them. These people were shown respect, but were never allowed to do business w/my clients (which is, ironically, mostly what those enemies wanted).

-Russ H.

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
And respect for others.

How many billionaires, or people worth over $50 million have you known personally?

Between 1985 and 2005, I worked with more than 2 dozen, for months at a time. In their homes.

My fees ranged from $25,000 to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Not a large sample of people to base things on, I'll grant you.

But working with them taught me a lot.

And ALL of them-- every single one-- respected other people.

-Russ H.

Only 1, and he's the CEO that is going to give me job training and stocks into his current business. (more details in my other threads)

He made 20 million a yr in a 10 yr span of his last business.

Would I say he respects people? We did engage in a conversation talking about dumb people... since I was calling him from work at the factory and just talking about dumb people.... and laughing about them, and then we were talking about business. Then we talked about diet and what not. Our relationship is built as being friends, but he is going to make me a part owner of the corporation so I have to call him often to know I am still interested. He doesn't care about people though, just about the customers; about the money, profits. But he doesn't care about his employees all that much, since he pays them dirt cheap salaries. But he does care about me, since we talk daily and nightly.. Opportunity knocks only once in a lifetime. We talk about 1-4 hrs a day.

He's the most successful person I know as of now.

Besides him I know a few wealthy men, but none of them entered Forbes magazine like he did (and twice; and Times magazine once)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
That's the great thing about entrepreneurship; it doesn't matter what your race, gender, or level of attractiveness are, since you're not relying on anyone else to give you handouts; if people like the product you build you will succeed, if not you will fail.

A great read to reinforce this idea is the book I recommended last month, "Who Owns the Ice House".

I am just saying that because I work at a man's job lifting 50 lb item, using screw drivers, using hammers to remove knobs, using lifts, sweating in 90 degrees temperature, and I look attractive while doing it.

Sounds like you've carved yourself a niche.
I used to work in a mirror factory.

Everywhere I looked -- nothing but assholes and idiots.

Think I'm gonna tweet that.

Welcome back to the forum MsPacMan/Lamia. You have already been given 2 chances to make it here and didn't succeed. Your posts and reactions are being closely monitored.

It takes a lot to fool us old guys behind the curtain.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
It takes a lot to fool us old guys behind the curtain.

Hey, speak for yourself, you young whippersnapper! :smxB:

This year I turn 50, and officially become an "old fart".

(not sure it that's any better than a middle aged fart-- we'll see)

-Russ H.

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
D

DeletedUser394

Reading this thread makes me so much more grateful for the wonderful friends that I have... there are some true characters out there :/

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
We did engage in a conversation talking about dumb people... since I was calling him from work at the factory and just talking about dumb people.... and laughing about them, and then we were talking about business.

Oh my goodness. Are you gonna keep talking like this?
I saw a documentary on the Doc channel. It was about Chinese factory workers who were making Mardi Gras beads. It was the only job they can get to support themselves and their family. And they all make less then 5 dollars a day. Actually the price of a Mardi Gras bead in the US is about a weeks salary of what the Chinese factory workers get.

It made me sick, these people who celebrate Mardi Gras here just throw them away and let them on the street but they dont realize who made them and how long they worked to make them. One person had a camera showed a video to some Mardi Gras celebrators and they were shocked to find out how the Mardi Gras beads were made.

For the chinese, working at a factory to produce Mardi Gras was the only job they can get to support themselves and family to stay alive. These people will probably never make it to school or get a good paying job/career. Does that make them stupid?

F U Lights/ Ms Pacman piece of shit

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
I wasn't using Chinese workers as my references, but that reminds me... the company that I am being trained is planning to open a Chinese factory. I can't comment on their intelligence, since I never worked with Chinese workers in China. It's a different situation though than US citizens.

Once I start going back and forth on business trips to Chinese, then I will have a better idea then.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
I wasn't using Chinese workers as my references, but that reminds me... the company that I am being trained is planning to open a Chinese factory. I can't comment on their intelligence, since I never worked with Chinese workers in China. It's a different situation though than US citizens.

Once I start going back and forth on business trips to Chinese, then I will have a better idea then.

Okay, based on the numerous posts you've made so far under your various aliases, I can say for a fact that you are nowhere near as intelligent as you consider yourself to be. You are in fact, very idiotic. I'd wager that most of the men at the factory who you mock are actually more intelligent than you.

You think just because the CEO at the company calls you every day, that somehow means you're smarter than the other people at the factory? By your own admission, you're an 18 year old girl without a college degree or any skills, and yet you honestly believe that he values your opinion or that he wants to make you a partner in his company?

Newsflash!!! He just wants to have sex with you. You're just a toy for him to play with. Maybe a few years from now you'll finally get your head out of your a$$ and realize that other people deserve to be treated with respect, regardless of what their occupation is. Like I said before, you have a lot of growing up to do.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
As I said before, this thread is a joke.

If I thought you were worth anything, I would hire you today.. What's this great wonderful man waiting for, this billionaire, ex- billionaire.. whatever..

He does not have the 7 bucks an hour for you to quit your factory job?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
F U Lights/ Ms Pacman piece of shit

Bozigian, what I said about respect was not intended just for Lights.

It applies to everyone around here.

Keep it up and I will jam the ban hammer where the sun don't shine-- and you will join the ranks of BryanC and others who didn't understand that respect needs to be shown to all around here.

-Russ H.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Bozigian, what I said about respect was not only intended for Lights.

Keep it up and I will jam the ban hammer where the sun don't shine-- and you will join the ranks of BryanC and others who didn't understand that respect is shown to all around here.

-Russ H.

Russ H, Mj, other fastlane members I apologize for the text swear words.

But this user Lights is really arrogant.

Next time I will not make a post with bad words I hardly do that anyways

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
But this user Lights is really arrogant.

Don't let her get to you. We all know the truth and that is all that matters. People who talk alot are usually full of it, that is why they need to talk, because they know they don't have "it" so they need to tell people that they do.

"It" is whatever they perceive is desirable by others.

camski

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 24, 2007
Noblesville, IN
Okay I have to admit that when I first read this post it took me back to a time in my life when I did work in a factory. And I will admit that in some ways I can kind of relate to what Lights is saying, in some ways she is way off course.

I can remember having a college degree and due to not being able to find a job I did my time working in a wheel factory. It was dirty,hot, boring and tedious work and yes most of the people I worked with werent the highest educated people in the world, but they werent stupid. Since most of you seemed to have never worked in this environment let me clue you in to what it and the people are really like. The majority of them have a high school education. They felt lucky to be able to work there because it was considered "good" money ( a term I personally hate).

Most of these people were brought up to believe that if you showed up and worked hard you would get ahead. To them being able to pay their bills was success. They didnt think in terms of real wealth. To them having money left over at the end of the month was wealth. To them having this job propelled them out of the poverty class. they felt good because they werent poor, they werent at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder. To them just being one rung above someone else meant they made it and they were content with that. They didnt think of ever trying to reach the top of the ladder.

Where I can kind of relate to Lights is that I remember how much I hated that job and how I just knew I was meant for more than that. How I was capable of so much more than holding two buttons at the same time so the wheel machine would go. How I needed more than that in my life and how I knew I was destined for more than that. How I knew I was better than that. In some ways I guess I did think I was better than my coworkers. But I also realized that even thought I might have thought that and believed that, in truth I wasnt because I was there right along with them in the same situation.

Now as I sit on my deck drinking a imported beer smoking my cuban cigar 25+ years later (yeah it really is a cuban) I realize that my feelings and attitude had more to do with me rather than them. The difference between me and them was that I expected more of myself and wouldnt settle for less. I wouldnt/couldnt live with that life. I knew I could accomplish more but if I stayed in that environment around that mentality eventually I would succumb to the same viewpoint of "getting by" as success. Those people werent/arent stupid, they had just surrendered, they were beaten. They settled for what they thought was the best that it will ever get for them. I still have never reached that state of mind.

So Thank you Lights , your post rekindled some old memories for me that I havent thought about for a long time. But keep in mind that how you feel about your coworkers and your situation says more about you than it does them. They arent necessarily stupid, just doing the best they can with the current stae of mind they are in. Just because you want more out of life doesnt make you smarter than them and for now, in this forum, you havent accomplished near what others here have so if everyone here judged you like you judge your coworkers, you are the stupidest one in the room.

I wish you luck and fortune in your "new venture" and I hope you find the success you are looking for.

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
As I said before, this thread is a joke.

If I thought you were worth anything, I would hire you today.. What's this great wonderful man waiting for, this billionaire, ex- billionaire.. whatever..

He does not have the 7 bucks an hour for you to quit your factory job?

I am waiting to move to him, since I have unfinished business to deal with. He wants me to move to him, asp, so I start my job training. I am very selective who I work with, long-term, and I doubt we would be a good match. This is in my favorite industry. He's a stepping stone. He's not even hiring me in a traditional method, but basically we chat and get to know each other, since he's trying to find the ideal candidate to take over his business. It's a long process, but at the end, I'm part owner of this corporation. But anyways, it's exciting, but then it's not.... He must know something though since he was a success before in his last business, and must find me worthy of some quality to hire me for this position.

But my thread isn't about him. It was about the motivating others to reach the fastlane, and seeking the American Dream. The struggles of the working class, racial/class divisions, psychological conditioning of such a job, and how these people settle for less.

Basically...

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
I am waiting to move to him, since I have unfinished business to deal with. He wants me to move to him, asp, so I start my job training. I am very selective who I work with, long-term, and I doubt we would be a good match. This is in my favorite industry. He's a stepping stone. He's not even hiring me in a traditional method, but basically we chat and get to know each other, since he's trying to find the ideal candidate to take over his business. It's a long process, but at the end, I'm part owner of this corporation. But anyways, it's exciting, but then it's not.... He must know something though since he was a success before in his last business, and must find me worthy of some quality to hire me for this position.

Let me Guess.Then when he's rich, you want to marry him?
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/ge...w-marry-millionaire-but-hes-not-rich-yet.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.