The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A teenager's thoughts on life

OkLetsGo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 14, 2022
Hey guys, I'm 16 years old and life in Germany and since one and a half years or something I am on self-improvement and trying to build myself a free future. I'm just too scared of having to work for the rest of my life when I get out of school, I know I'm still young and quite literally no one I know things about his future, but I want to wake up and feel free to do whatever I want, not having to go to work, it's not that I don't like work, I really enjoy putting in the wort, but not when I have to for the big project of someone else. The problem is, that the progress feels slow, especially when seeing all these stories on social media, seeing 15-year-olds claiming to make 10k a month doing smma or 11-year-old becoming multi-millionaire with NFTs, it just makes me doubt myself, and sometimes I even ask myself if I should be like the others, just making shit all day and not thinking about your future rather than wasting my time trying to make money when I don't. I try to actually make new things, not drop-shipping or trying to make money with affiliate marketing by posting 1 TikTok a day. I am currently getting into blogging for my product, since I also think that the outreach to others for link building and writing are valuable skills that are worth learning. But even there deep inside me, I know that blogging is not the real fast lane probably, but I don't know what else to do and in that doubt these videos promoting get rich quick things really are close to catching me, should I try making thumbnails with the help of AI and sell it on Fiverr or should I start smma or should I try print on demand or ... I just feel lost on the way to freedom and wanted to share my thoughts because you guys really often share really valuable experience.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
It is not what others are doing. It is what you are doing.

What are you doing? Why are you doing it? Why are you not doing something else?

We can't be the same as even our closest relatives. But we are on TheFastlaneForum, we are in good company.

Hanging out with the wise make you wise.

The grass looks greener the other side. Until you go there and find that it is not the case.

Don't be on too much of a hurry. Just keep striking hard and fast and I believe we'll be there.

Hadrian9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Nov 22, 2022
But even there deep inside me, I know that blogging is not the real fast lane probably, but I don't know what else to do and in that doubt these videos promoting get rich quick things really are close to catching me, should I try making thumbnails with the help of AI and
Pretty sure mark manson said the same thing that he was unsure about his blogs. He stuck with it and look where he’s at. Will make much more progress just sticking with one thing even if you’re bad than hopping to different things. Don’t compare yourself extreme anomalies, it will only leave you stuck. Anomalies never compare themselves with anomalies, they just start somewhere and don’t overthink it. Theres a chapter in the subtle art of not giving a f called “do something”. I recommend that as it seems it would help you out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.