The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The importance of stretching and fasting!

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Sep 19, 2017
Germany
Hey,

last year i got caught with Chronic Pelvic Pain (CPPS that is). It was hell on earth. 8/10 burning pain. Couldnt sit. Erectyle disfunction. My body in fight&flight for months.
I dont wanna go back and talk about the dozen of doctors that looked at me bamboozled and called my a psycho for having an imaginary condition. I dont wanna talk about the days i drove over a bridge in my car wanting to jump down. If you think you know hell - well you probably dont. I also developed a tinnitus in that time from not sleeping and being in pain pretty much 24/7.

Suddenly things like making money/girls etc. dont mean shit anymore if you in constant severe pain. I coudlnt enjoy a movie or a book. Anyway with help of the internet and fellow sufferers i found out i actually had Chronic Pelvic Pain and that it was basically tight mucles. I also found out that many many many men and women suffer from this in silence to one degree or another (its estimated that about 10% of the population can suffer from it to some degree at any time, the internet is full with suffering people yet modern medicine doesnt know shit about it). I talked to a 54 year old mother of two who was on the edge of suicide. A few guys called me and told me how devestated they were and how they didnt want to live anymore. This shit can really put you in a dark dark dark place no normal human can even dream about. When i posted about my nearly acquired tinnitus in a tinnitus forum i connected to a guy who also suffered from CPPS. His tinnitus is so severe he can hear it over the traffic but he told me he rather has tinnitus for the rest of his life than this pain.

Research let me to the knowledge of trigger points in muscle fascia, how our muscles are basically a wet suit that when to tight, can cause pain and dysfunction. I did also learn that my years of bad sleep which i suffered up to 5 years prior to CPPS can relate back to a tightness in the body. And that tight muscles can even cause fight&flight mode and depression and vice versa. How can you get tightness in your body? Well from chronic sitting (office jobs, truck drivers, anyone in front of a computer), chronic masturbation, injury, bodybuilding, child birth, anxiety and stress. Especially the last part is interesting. Dogs use to clench their tail when they are anxious or stressed.
Acutally some human also tend to "clench" their pelvis when they are anxious or stressed which happens subconsciously. All these things can lead to CPPS. Its a chronic condition. And some people suffer for 20 years in pain or go do suicide. Depends on how severe your symptoms are. Sometimes the condition can go away just to come back years later.

The only way to get rid of this condition one and for all is meditation, stretching, internall, hot baths and sauna.

In order to help you guys to never go trough it i strongly advise to do stretching. Especially dynamic contraction stretches. The NBA is just switching to dynamic contraction stretches because they see the power in it. Static stretching is like the Opel Corsa while dynamic constraction stretches are the bugatti veyron.
I do the DCT stretches from David McCoid & Nik Bartoletta (this is not an upsell btw ;) ) but you can probably find some on the internet.

I am not asking you to drink a bottle of vodka every day or cut your fingers of. Iam just asking you to stretch at least once a week probably for the rest of your life.
I dont want you to go trough this. It took me 6 months of everyday hard work to get rid of this hell.

Oh and btw, i cured my tinnitus with fasting. Fasting once a week is very powerful. So for example i start thursday at 1800pm and start eating again at saturday 1130am.
The whole friday no food. I only drink water. No alcohol no coffee. Iam not sure why it works its said that healthy cells eat up weak cells in order to get the energy. Like survival of the fittest. I fast a random day a week just how its best for my schedule. Everytime i did it the baseline of my tinnitus went lower by 5% of its maximum value. So iam pretty sure its connected. But also destressing and getting rid of Chronic Pain helped enourmously.

Anyway, please stretch, all your money is not worth living in pain, take care.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Sep 19, 2017
Germany
Oh yeah and while i was at a (useless) pain clinic i met a guy who had chronic back pain who was a footballer and probably got it because he nevery stretched during sport. I got him to do dynamic stretching and he reported back to me that he after two years is now finally able to pick up his son again.

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
Fasting is pretty GOAT and I use to fast a lot (5-day, 3-day, and One meal every other day) before I came to Carnivore diet.

Good on you for finding fasting and actually following through and cutting out carcinogenic, obesogenic modern food and allowing your body to heal.
More articles and doctors over the last half year have been able to prove that the ketogenic diet is fasting-mimicking enough as is, and with that a lot of people, myself included, have eased off of one-meal a day (OMAD) regimens and just live by eating real food and not having chronic pain recurrence.

If you're experiencing inflammation though, you should really be drinking coffee, it's like rocket-fuel for macrophage chaperoned autophagy (recycling and rebuilding of damaged tissues and cell complexes).
I quit my 9 cup a day habit for the sake of carnivore, but coffee did help make me bulletproof for a good while.

Last edited:

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Sep 19, 2017
Germany
Believe me man that stretching is as important as fasting, even if you dont have symptoms, just go and do it. Thanks for your comment.

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
I've been reading up on fasting and it's amazing. Especially the knowledge that I didn't die when I didn't eat for 2 days helped me a lot. I used to get grumpy and nervous when I didn't eat on time. But knowing that I can go for days without food put's a late lunch in different perspective.
Also, if you are starting a keto diet, a short fast (1-2days) can get you into ketosis way faster.

Regarding stretching, I also need it but find it too boring. I do yoga as a more interesting way to incorporate stretching in my routine.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
thank you guys.

if you are interested in advanced fasting , read this:

you will be shocked. the author says that eating is a learned habit like drinking alcohool and smoking

the ancient masters taught the science of good health. ancients men needed nothing but fresh air, water and fruits. nothing else

the other books of the author are even more shocking. this changed my life.

insight here :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkIexAxRu2g

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfoid1uH3DA

"Professor Hotema studied the teachings of the Ancients from hidden and revealed sources for over seventy years.

He was a student of many movements and teachings, Rosicrucian, Theosophy, Hindu, Hebrew, Egyptian & Grecian Mysteries, Magian Tradition, Masonry, the Tarot, Arcane Sciences, Hygiene, Vegetarian, and many others of which the world has never heard. He delved into ancient records and gathered scattered and widely separated fragments of truth from the ruins of temples of the Masters, who were so far ahead of us in knowledge and wisdom that only the few can interpret their true meaning. And he has interpreted it, boiled it down, condensed it into readily comprehensible material."

Hilton Hotema authored numerous books on dietetics, fasting, fruitarianism, breatharianism, vitality, cellular regeneration, longevity, higher consciousness, spirituality, alternative medicine and ancient wisdom, published by Health Research Books, Washington. He collaborated with Herbert Shelton, and Hereward Carrington.His contemporaries included Walter Siegmeister, Theos Bernard, Alexis Carrel and Johnny Lovewisdom, who wrote about related subjects.

In addition to writing his own books, Hotema provided many introductions to the systematic reprintings of rare, out-of-print, esoteric books published by Health Research of Mokelumne Hill, California during the 1950s and 1960s Publications Ancient Secret Of Personal Power (Tetragrammaton) (1960) Ancient Sun God (1956) Ancient Tarot Symbolism Revealed (1969) Awaken The World Within (1963) Breath Of Life And The Flame Divine (1957) Cosmic Creation (Second Edition) (1958) Cosmic Creation Part One (1956) Cosmic Science Of The Ancient Masters Cosmic Science of the Ancient Masters (2nd edition) Creation: Cosmic Radiation In Florida Divine Life (1963) Empyreal Sea - Live 1400 Years (1964) Facts of Nutrition: Vegetarianism & Longevity (1957) Fasting Story #1: Fasting Story #2: Wilborn, Carrington, Tanner, Hotema & Hanish Genesis Of Christianity (1967) Geriatrics Glorious Resurrection Golden Dawn Great Law (1963) Great Red Dragon Health Thru Scientific Nutrition Hidden Creator (1961) How High Do You Climb? How I Lived To Be Ninety (1966) Kingdom Of Heaven Land Of Light - The Tarot (1959) Law of Life And Human Health Live 1400 Years: Empyreal Living Sea (How High Do You Climb) Live Better: Ancient Unknown Knowledge (1963) Live Longer (1959) Living Fire & God’s Law Of Life: Sacred Wisdom of the Ancients Long Life In Florida (1962) Lost Wisdom of the Ancient Masters Lost Word Of Freemasonry (1967) Magic Beam Magic Temple (1968) Magic Wand (1956) Magic World (Magicalism) (1967) Man’s Higher Consciousness Man’s Miraculous Unused Powers (4 volumes) Mysterious Sphinx Mystery Man Of The Bible Mystery Of Man New Super Sprays Endangering Your Health Orthopathy (Elementary Orthopathy): New Science Of Health & Natural Healing Perfect Creation Pre-Existence Of Man #1 Pre-Existence Of Man #2 Pythagoras Science Of Organic Dietetics Secrets Of Regeneration Son Of Perfection #1 Son Of Perfection #2 Soul's Secret (1958) Virgin Birth We Do Not Die Why Do We Age (1959)

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
After more tan a year in the CBD oil entrepreneurial space i realized:

Doctors study what big pharma want's them to learn and nothing more.

So they don't know anything about:

Nutrition

Exercise or healthy life style in general (Don't prevent desease if you make money making it cronic)

CBD oil

Any plant or natural medicine that is cheap and could be widely available but not make any money for big pharma.

Our health system is corrupt as corruption goes.
Doctors are mostly honest and well intended people but slaves of this corrupt system.

I'm glad to hear you got better. If you are already into fasting and stretching, some yoga and meditation are also great for health IMO.

Take care.

Edit: Typing error.

Pd: Just got a meesage from a doctor asking me what type of cannabis oil to give to an epileptic patient. Funny because they study medicine 10 years and end up asking me.

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
Going to step in here to lay down some facts based IF/fasting sites:

Dietdoctor.com
Idmprogram.com/blog
Roguehealthandfitness.com

Diet doctor is a health startup.
Rogue health is one man's fight against medical mediocrity

Last edited:
G

Guest24480

Thanks for sharing, I too suffered from CPPS and had a consultation with David McCoid. My issue was severe pelvic floor tightness and I suffered for a very long time because of it. I used to wake up in the middle of the night to extremely itchy/tingly legs and it wasn't until I started stretching regularly that this went away.

I have found that stretching has helped immensely, as well as walking/exercising every day. I do dynamic stretches before every workout.

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Dietdoctor.com
I love it! I've been looking for some healthy keto recipes and it's hell. It seems like they're all tailored to women who can eat 300kcal per meal. The meals on here look tasty and easy to make.

mikey3times

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jun 21, 2013
Massachusetts
Thanks for sharing, I too suffered from CPPS and had a consultation with David McCoid. My issue was severe pelvic floor tightness and I suffered for a very long time because of it. I used to wake up in the middle of the night to extremely itchy/tingly legs and it wasn't until I started stretching regularly that this went away.

I have found that stretching has helped immensely, as well as walking/exercising every day. I do dynamic stretches before every workout.

I’ve been suffering from tight hamstrings, quads, and hip flexors for a while. My abs also tend to feel tight a lot along with my neck and jaw. Do you have any good stretching resources? Did you do the program that OP mentioned?

Stretching feels good, but it is like a massage...very fleeting and I’m right back to tightness an hour later.

I even half-jokingly asked my doctor for some muscle relaxers once. Obviously, he said no.

I don’t have CPPS and never heard of it before, but it sounds terrible. Glad you got it fixed.

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Sep 19, 2017
Germany
I’ve been suffering from tight hamstrings, quads, and hip flexors for a while. My abs also tend to feel tight a lot along with my neck and jaw. Do you have any good stretching resources? Did you do the program that OP mentioned?

Stretching feels good, but it is like a massage...very fleeting and I’m right back to tightness an hour later.

I even half-jokingly asked my doctor for some muscle relaxers once. Obviously, he said no.

I don’t have CPPS and never heard of it before, but it sounds terrible. Glad you got it fixed.

Man go right into stretching if your tight already. Iam not joking. You dont want this shit.
Stretching is hard work. It takes 6 month to two years to get rid of tension in your body.
Never relax into a stretch. DCT by David McCoid i think will be the next gold standard of stretching in ten years. Maybe not his course but the idea itself.

CPPS can start gradually or just be there overnight. You are maybe on the road to CPPS 5-10 years down the road. This guy explains the emotional side of it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYjBVktDuEw&t=478s

Even though he "fixed" it only dealing with emotions. I rather think its a whole body approach.

This guy also had CPPS and also tight throat etc he talks about fixing it:

Last edited:

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Sep 19, 2017
Germany

Did you also have severe pain and erectile dysfunction?
I still do dct every second day. If this shit ever comes back as bad as it was i will probably not be alive anymore.

Required

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Aug 13, 2018
Estonia
I had gained uncomfortable tightness in my my whole upper body especially in upper back, so I started searching something to make it better.

I can recommend a stretching routine which has had impact on me. Its pretty easy and straightforward to follow. Found it fron reddit stretching community.

So far I can see improvements but it would be far greater if I had done it more consistently. Seeing this thread I definitely want to ramp up stretching by being more consistent.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPyAU4l-sw

Here is also a spreadsheet for a quick overview

Here’s the link for original post:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/92bhaj/we_over_at_rflexibility_created_a_new_fullbody/

I would also recommend getting sports massage which is focused on getting rid of the tight or painful spots.

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Sep 19, 2017
Germany
I had gained uncomfortable tightness in my my whole upper body especially in upper back, so I started searching something to make it better.

I can recommend a stretching routine which has had impact on me. Its pretty easy and straightforward to follow. Found it fron reddit stretching community.

So far I can see improvements but it would be far greater if I had done it more consistently. Seeing this thread I definitely want to ramp up stretching by being more consistent.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPyAU4l-sw

Here is also a spreadsheet for a quick overview

View attachment 25046

Here’s the link for original post:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/92bhaj/we_over_at_rflexibility_created_a_new_fullbody/

I would also recommend getting sports massage which is focused on getting rid of the tight or painful spots.

The problem with most stretches is that the old/common knowledge is to relax into the stretch. Basically try to reach ur toes and stuff like that. The newest science and method suggests to change fascia you have to contract a muscle then stretch it.

For example 7. the kneeling lunge you would scissor your legs towards each other and then do the stretching pose not just do the pose and be done with it.

Last edited:

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Sep 19, 2017
Germany
Everytime i feel the urge to suicide i remember threads like this and how i can help avoid others to have to go trough this.
Yesterday a 20 year old called me and told me hes suffering for 4 years. He had given up on life. I had to build him up and got him fighting again. He got it when he was 16. Thats cruel. I hope everyone healthy reading this appreciates this gift and celebrates loves and lives. Money and related success aint as important as we think but building something providing value and enjoying the progress is.

G

Guest24480

Did you also have severe pain and erectile dysfunction?
I still do dct every second day. If this shit ever comes back as bad as it was i will probably not be alive anymore.
Severe pain, not really. Shooting pains every once and a while, yes. It was more like a lingering ache all over my body that wouldn't go away. Over time you get used to it but always feel uncomfortable no matter what you're doing. I also have a genetic spinal issue so most of my pain was in my thoracic spine.

Do you know of any free resources for DCT that I could check out? I want to make it a regular part of my exercise routine, as static/dynamic stretches are helping but they don't seem to be enough. What really seems to help is when I contract/extend my muscles rather than leaning into the stretches.

Monica Rose

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Apr 14, 2019
Maui, Hawaii
Going to step in here to lay down some facts based IF/fasting sites:

Dietdoctor.com
Idmprogram.com/blog
Roguehealthandfitness.com

Diet doctor is a health startup.
Rogue health is one man's fight against medical mediocrity

I really like Dr. Jason Fung (has a great book called The Complete Guide to Fasting) I think the IDM program is his work?

Monica Rose

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Apr 14, 2019
Maui, Hawaii
A few resources that you might find interesting. A book called "Becoming a Supple Leopard" by Kelly Starrett. Its like a mobility bible. Then there's a guy named Steve Maxwell that has some incredible mobility and longevity related content (hes in his 60s and fit as hell). And lastly this amazing tool I was turned on to by my physical therapist friend, called the hypervolt. I just cant recommend it enough if it's something that you can afford its totally worth it Hyperice Hypervolt

G

Guest24480

A few resources that you might find interesting. A book called "Becoming a Supple Leopard" by Kelly Starrett. Its like a mobility bible. Then there's a guy named Steve Maxwell that has some incredible mobility and longevity related content (hes in his 60s and fit as hell). And lastly this amazing tool I was turned on to by my physical therapist friend, called the hypervolt. I just cant recommend it enough if it's something that you can afford its totally worth it Hyperice Hypervolt
I've actually heard of the Supple Leopard book and almost bought it some time ago. Will definitely have to check it out, thanks!

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Anyone know how to improve sleep quality while fasting? I am currently doing a 40 hour fast (38 hours in), and I had the worst sleep yesterday. I had the same issue the first time I tried fasting. I have trouble falling asleep and I wake up often/early. I was extremely groggy when I got out of bed this morning.

The actual reason I'm posting here now is to keep myself accountable to not cave in for the final 2 hours. But just thinking of the bacon and eggs I'm gonna make myself makes it so hard!

Is there any benefit for regular people without any major illness to use this CBD oil? I see it at every drug store counter lately, makes me wonder if I could benefit from it.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
The way i see it, yes, CBD will help you.
Because you are a human being, you have an endocannabinoid sistem.
This system is stimulated by cannabinoids (little cannabis molecules that bind to these natural receptors in your body) and this generates:
Regulation in blood pressure (if its too high it gets lowered, if its too low, it goes high a little bit).
Strenghten of bone and joints.
Neuroprotective
Better Digestion
Better Sleep
Less anxiety

and the list goes on. Latest scientific research points towards that cannabis is involved en EVERY human illnes.

I don't want to make this too long, so in short, cannabis stimulates homeostasis, wich is the basic balance of the body. So, CBD Oil = a more balanced (homeostatic) organism.
Big Pharma has everything to loose against plant medicine. Cannabis is just one plant among many. But Still a very powerful one health wise.

gryfny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
Anyone know how to improve sleep quality while fasting? I am currently doing a 40 hour fast (38 hours in), and I had the worst sleep yesterday. I had the same issue the first time I tried fasting. I have trouble falling asleep and I wake up often/early. I was extremely groggy when I got out of bed this morning.

I'll reply to myself in case anyone else is having the same issues. I'm sure coffee was the culprit. I am doing a new fast now (no real goal set, but might do 7 days). Only this time I also don't drink coffee, and I slept like a baby last night. Also I am drinking snake juice, to keep my electrolytes up.

Brewmacker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 17, 2019
The Netherlands
Hey OP.

Well done with your success, and thanks for sharing your story!
Maybe I can help you on your journey of recovery if I may. What I focus on here in this post is mobility, rather than flexibility. You probably know a lot about what I am writing here, but I have written it in full for those following in your footsteps.

To understand the difference between "mobility" and "flexibility" please see the link below, and also pay attention to the guidelines (e.g. never bounce into your stretch)

This year I followed a 5-week Belly to 6-pack course (actually done it twice now, and I begin again next week Tuesday for the third time). FYI:

I never knew the importance of stretching because, well, I had never stretched before. The course promotes intermittent fasting in combination with muscle training and aerobic exercise whilst in a fasted state.

So this backs up your story (with exception of meditation) & I hope the following information can add a little extra to yours and others health success for the future.

Background
One aspect my trainer heavily promoted was resistance (passive + active) stretching, starting with the toe touch, then hip rotation and then shoulders. The difference this made was phenomenal. The exercises helped a lot with mobility and the greatest result was my left hip.

To be honest, although I am only 36, I was beginning to feel old in my body. On day 1 of the course I could not get my lower leg (shin) in a horizontal position whilst lifting my foot with my hand. 5 weeks later after employing the technique this had significantly improved.

Through the overall training regime, from which I expect the mobility training played a significant part, I feel so loose, flexible and vital. Aches and pains are gone and I feel young again :)

Method: Passive/Active Mobility Training
The passive/active mobility training works on a concept of tricking our brain. We are already more flexible than we think but our minds get in the way and blocks the full mobility range.

By combining resistance in the opposite direction to the stretch and through certain breathing techniques it is possible to trick your mind into a much greater mobility range.

He has posted a public video on YouTube which highlights the principles. If you skip to the second exercise you will see a toe touch exercise. If you cannot touch your toes, think again and give it a go and you will be amazed ;)

View: https://youtu.be/q1PEUo91T6w

I am not prepared to describe Jacob's full range techniques here, mainly because I really respect the work he has done (especially in a world with a million fitness instructors) and I want the best for him and his business.

What i can share is one additional hip exercise included on the program, as this is quite well known and easy to find on line:

90-90 Hip stretch

This is a horrible horribly wonderful exercise for hips! :rofl:

It is really really tough in the beginning, I could not last 30 seconds (15 seconds probably) and my body was trembling and I was soaked with sweat after. After 5-6 weeks later this had massively improved and now 20 weeks later I can lift my back leg of the ground whilst in position for over a minute. Again a fantastic stretch for your hips to loosen things up in the hip area.

I hope this helps you develop your regime and wish you health for the future.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Thanks for bringing the topic to our attention

thef1

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2020
Hey,

last year i got caught with Chronic Pelvic Pain (CPPS that is). It was hell on earth. 8/10 burning pain. Couldnt sit. Erectyle disfunction. My body in fight&flight for months.
I dont wanna go back and talk about the dozen of doctors that looked at me bamboozled and called my a psycho for having an imaginary condition. I dont wanna talk about the days i drove over a bridge in my car wanting to jump down. If you think you know hell - well you probably dont. I also developed a tinnitus in that time from not sleeping and being in pain pretty much 24/7.

Suddenly things like making money/girls etc. dont mean shit anymore if you in constant severe pain. I coudlnt enjoy a movie or a book. Anyway with help of the internet and fellow sufferers i found out i actually had Chronic Pelvic Pain and that it was basically tight mucles. I also found out that many many many men and women suffer from this in silence to one degree or another (its estimated that about 10% of the population can suffer from it to some degree at any time, the internet is full with suffering people yet modern medicine doesnt know shit about it). I talked to a 54 year old mother of two who was on the edge of suicide. A few guys called me and told me how devestated they were and how they didnt want to live anymore. This shit can really put you in a dark dark dark place no normal human can even dream about. When i posted about my nearly acquired tinnitus in a tinnitus forum i connected to a guy who also suffered from CPPS. His tinnitus is so severe he can hear it over the traffic but he told me he rather has tinnitus for the rest of his life than this pain.

Research let me to the knowledge of trigger points in muscle fascia, how our muscles are basically a wet suit that when to tight, can cause pain and dysfunction. I did also learn that my years of bad sleep which i suffered up to 5 years prior to CPPS can relate back to a tightness in the body. And that tight muscles can even cause fight&flight mode and depression and vice versa. How can you get tightness in your body? Well from chronic sitting (office jobs, truck drivers, anyone in front of a computer), chronic masturbation, injury, bodybuilding, child birth, anxiety and stress. Especially the last part is interesting. Dogs use to clench their tail when they are anxious or stressed.
Acutally some human also tend to "clench" their pelvis when they are anxious or stressed which happens subconsciously. All these things can lead to CPPS. Its a chronic condition. And some people suffer for 20 years in pain or go do suicide. Depends on how severe your symptoms are. Sometimes the condition can go away just to come back years later.

The only way to get rid of this condition one and for all is meditation, stretching, internall, hot baths and sauna.

In order to help you guys to never go trough it i strongly advise to do stretching. Especially dynamic contraction stretches. The NBA is just switching to dynamic contraction stretches because they see the power in it. Static stretching is like the Opel Corsa while dynamic constraction stretches are the bugatti veyron.
I do the DCT stretches from David McCoid & Nik Bartoletta (this is not an upsell btw ;) ) but you can probably find some on the internet.

I am not asking you to drink a bottle of vodka every day or cut your fingers of. Iam just asking you to stretch at least once a week probably for the rest of your life.
I dont want you to go trough this. It took me 6 months of everyday hard work to get rid of this hell.

Oh and btw, i cured my tinnitus with fasting. Fasting once a week is very powerful. So for example i start thursday at 1800pm and start eating again at saturday 1130am.
The whole friday no food. I only drink water. No alcohol no coffee. Iam not sure why it works its said that healthy cells eat up weak cells in order to get the energy. Like survival of the fittest. I fast a random day a week just how its best for my schedule. Everytime i did it the baseline of my tinnitus went lower by 5% of its maximum value. So iam pretty sure its connected. But also destressing and getting rid of Chronic Pain helped enourmously.

Anyway, please stretch, all your money is not worth living in pain, take care.
Is there anyway I can contact you about stretching etc, i don’t have the option to PM you,
Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.