The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Importance of Not Going to College

Jonathan Pan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2018
This is aimed towards those of you that didn't obtain a college degree. Over the last few weeks, I have been working on a project that I care deeply about which is titled, “The Importance of Not Going to College”. The purpose of this project is not to do be “anti-college”, but to show young people that there are serious alternatives to attaining a college degree and that college may not be the best path for every individual. Following are three questions which whose answers are hoped to provide insight on why people should consider alternatives to going to college. Feel free to answer these questions at any length and at any depth you see fit!

Eventually, I would like to compile the responses I have received from various sources into a blog/website of sorts. Thanks for your time and willingness to answer these questions!

Here are the three questions:

1. Why didn’t you attend (or finish) college?

2. What was the most difficult and what was the most rewarding aspect of not pursuing a college degree?

3. How has your decision to not attend or finish college affected your life/career/well-being?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
No. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

You care soooo much. You can't even search the forum... Or even browse around!

My daddy has a saying: "If it had been a snake. It would'a bit me!"

Do I Go To College? Dropout?

Oh, a word of advice. I wouldn't steal any of the content from that thread or here in general. Our overlords do not take kindly, to that.

#landfill

@MJ DeMarco @Andy Black @Vigilante @AllenCrawley

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.