• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

LANDFILL The Importance of Not Going to College

Discussion in 'The Landfill' started by Jonathan Pan, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Jonathan Pan

Jonathan Pan PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    This is aimed towards those of you that didn't obtain a college degree. Over the last few weeks, I have been working on a project that I care deeply about which is titled, “The Importance of Not Going to College”. The purpose of this project is not to do be “anti-college”, but to show young people that there are serious alternatives to attaining a college degree and that college may not be the best path for every individual. Following are three questions which whose answers are hoped to provide insight on why people should consider alternatives to going to college. Feel free to answer these questions at any length and at any depth you see fit!

Eventually, I would like to compile the responses I have received from various sources into a blog/website of sorts. Thanks for your time and willingness to answer these questions!

Here are the three questions:

1. Why didn’t you attend (or finish) college?

2. What was the most difficult and what was the most rewarding aspect of not pursuing a college degree?

3. How has your decision to not attend or finish college affected your life/career/well-being?

2. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $66,562
    Lol. This thread is trash.

So you want everyone to answer your questions and then monetize it via copy and pasting into a blog?

castr131 and Raoul Duke like this.
  3. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Tallest Lannister Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $10,140
    No. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

You care soooo much. You can't even search the forum... Or even browse around!

My daddy has a saying: "If it had been a snake. It would'a bit me!"

Do I Go To College? Dropout?

Oh, a word of advice. I wouldn't steal any of the content from that thread or here in general. Our overlords do not take kindly, to that.

#landfill

@MJ DeMarco @Andy Black @Vigilante @AllenCrawley

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.