• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION The Double My Money Thread: $1k to $2k.

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by TheDillon__, Feb 26, 2018.

1. RoadTrip

RoadTrip Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,452
    I highly suggest you do not jump the Shopify dropshipping hype-train. It's completely against everything that MJ teaches: no entry, crowds and crowds of people doing the same thing, increased FB advertising costs, no quality control, etc. etc. You will burn through your money faster than you can imagine.

Jello likes this.
  2. RoadTrip

RoadTrip Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,452

3. Azure

Azure Perpetual Motion Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,797
    This is true if you follow the masses selling AliExpress garbage. There are other ways to dropship though, and they do not violate nearly so many of the principles.

4. techies

techies New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Yes! Doing the same thing when a ton of folks are doing it doesn't make sense.

5. AlessioLC

AlessioLC Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,281
    Not really, as said earlier it could be a good thing if you actually get high end product / good quality.
    Most of the product coming from Alibaba/Express are not great, at least 70% of it.

You could search for other country and plateform who are doing the same thing but with different product or more qualitative.
    Everyone is looking for AliExpress, there's a reason for that, and not every niche as been found.
    But it's not as it was earlier, there's so much people on this.

At least Amazon FBA has a higher barrier to entry because you need capital to invest in product stock !

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  6. Janeter1nADrum

Janeter1nADrum New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $12
    It sounds like you know a remarkable method for learning languages. Why not make THAT your business?

I'm a language teacher and a language learner - both long term. I'd be interested to know how you learned a language in 7 months. I've been trying to crack that code for years!

It appears that your language-learning method requires much discipline and focus -- something many people lack. That's another marketable gift you can share with the world in every walk of life.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.