This video is the most important health-related video that I've personally ever seen.
View: https://vimeo.com/106390062
The video is called "The Cure Is..." and it's pretty much a reflection of the fastlane mindset/philosophy, but catered to your health.
I remember hearing MJ mention in an interview that he's been focusing on his health lately. So, I hope this video helps MJ and anyone else who's dealing with some type of physical or mental pain in their life.
While some people might think that this stuff is woo woo nonsense, I've experienced the benefits of radical positive thought first-hand.
Radical positive thought is what made my business successful (in addition to lots of action-taking, of course).
But I haven't applied this way of thinking to my health just yet. So I'm really excited to make these changes ASAP.
Best of all, this entire philosophy is applicable to any area of your life. Your health is just the beginning.
The video is called "The Cure Is..." and it's pretty much a reflection of the fastlane mindset/philosophy, but catered to your health.
I remember hearing MJ mention in an interview that he's been focusing on his health lately. So, I hope this video helps MJ and anyone else who's dealing with some type of physical or mental pain in their life.
While some people might think that this stuff is woo woo nonsense, I've experienced the benefits of radical positive thought first-hand.
Radical positive thought is what made my business successful (in addition to lots of action-taking, of course).
But I haven't applied this way of thinking to my health just yet. So I'm really excited to make these changes ASAP.
Best of all, this entire philosophy is applicable to any area of your life. Your health is just the beginning.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
