The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Cure Is... (Life-Changing Health Video)

stefan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 29, 2013
Dallas, TX
This video is the most important health-related video that I've personally ever seen.

View: https://vimeo.com/106390062

The video is called "The Cure Is..." and it's pretty much a reflection of the fastlane mindset/philosophy, but catered to your health.

I remember hearing MJ mention in an interview that he's been focusing on his health lately. So, I hope this video helps MJ and anyone else who's dealing with some type of physical or mental pain in their life.

While some people might think that this stuff is woo woo nonsense, I've experienced the benefits of radical positive thought first-hand.

Radical positive thought is what made my business successful (in addition to lots of action-taking, of course).

But I haven't applied this way of thinking to my health just yet. So I'm really excited to make these changes ASAP.

Best of all, this entire philosophy is applicable to any area of your life. Your health is just the beginning.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
@stefan thanks for the share. In my opinion, health is the #1 priority.

stefan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 29, 2013
Dallas, TX
You're welcome.

Health is definitely the #1 priority.

What's scary is that it's easy to rationalize taking on excess chronic stress when you're on your entrepreneurial journey.

I'm getting better at forcing myself to take at least one day off per week.

Now, I dedicate at least one day per week to high-level strategic thinking, spending time in nature, wandering around town, socializing, or just taking it easy.

I think this is one of the best investments that I (or anyone) can make.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.