- Joined
- Dec 12, 2011
- Messages
- 70
Rep Bank
$330
$330
User Power: 43%
Hi Fastlaners,
Mj's book was a waking up call for me. For the past 2-3 years I have just been relaxing and my income was a bit poor but I had no motivation to do anything about it. After i read Mj's book last November, it lit a fire under my butt and got me motivated again.
I want to say that about 2-3 years ago, I created 1 internet marketing product and only made 1 sale from it. Traffic generation was the biggest issue for me and I quit after that 1 sale. Well, after reading Mj's book I got motivated again to become a PRODUCER and doing it on a mass level. I was always a consumer and it sucked. I have bought a lot of courses and materials over the past 4-5 months. All of this is education and I believe we must invest in ourself and our business, so education is key.
Currently I am close to finishing my 2nd product and shall have them listed and start selling them. My goal is to have 5-8 products created by the end of this year. As long as I have products out there, there is a good chance of money coming my way.
1 product may not make millions but it could make some good money, 5-10 products can easily earn you a nice couple of grands a month, if not more. This dedication is all due to Mj's book and I will reach my millions eventually. Stay dedicated and work your tail off people, success can happen!!!
Mj's book was a waking up call for me. For the past 2-3 years I have just been relaxing and my income was a bit poor but I had no motivation to do anything about it. After i read Mj's book last November, it lit a fire under my butt and got me motivated again.
I want to say that about 2-3 years ago, I created 1 internet marketing product and only made 1 sale from it. Traffic generation was the biggest issue for me and I quit after that 1 sale. Well, after reading Mj's book I got motivated again to become a PRODUCER and doing it on a mass level. I was always a consumer and it sucked. I have bought a lot of courses and materials over the past 4-5 months. All of this is education and I believe we must invest in ourself and our business, so education is key.
Currently I am close to finishing my 2nd product and shall have them listed and start selling them. My goal is to have 5-8 products created by the end of this year. As long as I have products out there, there is a good chance of money coming my way.
1 product may not make millions but it could make some good money, 5-10 products can easily earn you a nice couple of grands a month, if not more. This dedication is all due to Mj's book and I will reach my millions eventually. Stay dedicated and work your tail off people, success can happen!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
