The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The AI Entrepreneurship thread. Code AI? Interested in AI? Data Science? Machine Learning?

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
Nice resource you share @ChrisV.

I am reading Reinforcement learning: an introduction (Richard S. Sutton, Andrew G. Barto), a great book that cover all what you want to know about the subject, from the beginning of this discipline to today.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Nice resource you share @ChrisV.

I am reading Reinforcement learning: an introduction (Richard S. Sutton, Andrew G. Barto), a great book that cover all what you want to know about the subject, from the beginning of this discipline to today.
This is a fantastic text. I refer to it frequently.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone created a new AI-based television show "Sassy Justice," and it's great.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
I ended up doing it. I'm half way through. It's a good introduction, although it looks like I'd need a real project to work on later.
Just about to finish the Deep Learning certification on Coursera (managed to go back into it a year later and finish courses 4 and 5). I have mixed feelings about this:
  • The content is good, but the instructor sounds like my maths teacher (yeah, I get that this topic is about maths, but you know what I mean). It's difficult to keep focused without falling asleep.
  • Video edition is non existing. The guy speaks so low at the end of the sentences, that it's difficult to understand what he's saying. It doesn't help that he doesn't use a proper microphone either. Not to mention that mistakes and repetitions are not even removed. A joke.
  • I got sick of cats and cars images (one of the reasons why I got bored and did quit last year). There is a bit more variety towards the end though.
  • These courses are a good introduction, but I don't think you can jump into a job after them. I feel there's a lack of more challenging, real-world projects such as (from what I've heard) the ones on Udacity nanodegrees.

Happy to be nearly done and finish something, but I feel like I didn't learn much from it.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Just about to finish the Deep Learning certification on Coursera (managed to go back into it a year later and finish courses 4 and 5). I have mixed feelings about this:
  • The content is good, but the instructor sounds like my maths teacher (yeah, I get that this topic is about maths, but you know what I mean). It's difficult to keep focused without falling asleep.
  • Video edition is non existing. The guy speaks so low at the end of the sentences, that it's difficult to understand what he's saying. It doesn't help that he doesn't use a proper microphone either. Not to mention that mistakes and repetitions are not even removed. A joke.
  • I got sick of cats and cars images (one of the reasons why I got bored and did quit last year). There is a bit more variety towards the end though.
  • These courses are a good introduction, but I don't think you can jump into a job after them. I feel there's a lack of more challenging, real-world projects such as (from what I've heard) the ones on Udacity nanodegrees.

Happy to be nearly done and finish something, but I feel like I didn't learn much from it.
Honestly I feel that way about most courses. The Coursera one and fast.ai were ZzZzZzzzz

The only courses that worked for me were Kirill Eremenko's. His courses are on Udemy snd SuperDataScience.com

For R the tidyverse / tidymodels websites are great:

In general it's better to read official documentation like that than reading dumb tutorials people put up.

Oh and another essential tip: find a community where you can ask questions. Discord is probably the best, but there are also AI Facebook groups, AI/ML subreddits... just somewhere you can ask questions if you get stuck.

Last edited:

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
Honestly I feel that way about most courses. The Coursera one and fast.ai were ZzZzZzzzz

The only courses that worked for me were Kirill Eremenko's. His courses are on Udemy snd SuperDataScience.com

For R the tidyverse / tidymodels websites are great:

There are very good courses here. This is gold.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I just remembered I wrote this article a while ago:

Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are distinct but similar fields, so the information in that article can also help you with AI / Machine Learning.

1604768170697.png

It's based on the R programming language, but many of the suggestions can be applied to python as well.

The best way to learn something is to learn the top ~20% of most important things, which will generally get you 80% of the results. In the article I suggest you just do it. Don't waste time learning a shitload of theory at first. You can learn that later. It's best to focus on the actual things that professionals use.

1604768299645.png

Jeremy Howard likens learning AI theory to learning baseball. Imagine if you wanted to learn to play baseball. But instead of just going out and playing baseball they sat you in a classroom and taught you the physics of the game. They taught you equations and theory and made you memorize it. This is obviously a really silly way to learn and by the time you got to even play a game you would have probably lost interest. He talks about it here.

How this relates to my article is: the best way to learn Data Science or Machine Learning is to do Data Science or Machine Learning. Kaggle.com has all sorts of datasets you can download and experiment on. That way by actually doing the work you learn the most important things used in production (the 20%.)

Some notable tips from my article:

Write the code. Don't copy and paste code you find in tutorials or StackOverflow. Make sure you actually physically type the code. You need the muscle memory. and you need feedback on what you're doing right or wrong. When programming it's so easy to put a period or closing bracket in the wrong place and unless you're actually typing the code you'll never know what you're doing wrong. Act like Copy and Pasting is a felony.

When you learn something: put it into practice immediately. Our cognitive memory is terrible, but out experiential memory is great.

Things need to be ingrained in your mind. You create different neural pathways when you do something. You don’t even necessarily have to intellectually know something to have the neural pathways. Have you ever needed to give someone a phone number, but without the number pad in front of you, you couldn’t remember it? When there’s a phone in front of you. you can dial the phone number just fine, but when someone asks you you’re like ‘uhhhh, let me go look at a number pad.’ Or the same with directions sometimes. You cant give someone directions but you ‘know the way if I just drove there.’ This is why doing is so important.

You have a muscle memory where you know exactly what you’re doing…. but you can’t intellectualize it. And the opposite can happen; you can intellectualize something, but have no idea how to actually do it. Don’t make that mistake!

You need to run the command immediately after entering to see if there are any errors. You absolutely need feedback. If you type it into the script, and don’t enter the command, you can easily engrain an incorrect syntax into your brain over and over.

Here are some evidence-based strategies for the best ways to learn things:

1604769472422.png

Btw, I have a bunch of life-improvement related articles on Medium as well.

WhoDatBoy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 17, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey guys, very cool to see that there's quite some people on the forum with experience in the fields of Data Science and AI.

Let me quickly introduce myself, I'm a 21 y/o Dutch dude currently in the last year of my Mechanical Engineering Bachelor at a technical university. I don't want to continue in the field of Mechanical Engineering, although I definitely learnt a lot of valuable skills that I might be able to use in future business ventures (like engineering design).

I'm very interested in Data Science and AI and the many applications, and am currently thinking about maybe doing getting a Master's degree in that direction. My university has introduced a new master, focused specifically on Data Science and AI. The other option is a Master called "Data Science and Entrepreneurship", which focuses on how to add value in business with Data Science. The latter is actually taught at an institute that focuses entirely on Data Science, which has its own benefits (entrepreneurial peers, industry connections, startup incubator and support even after finishing the Master). I'm not yet sure which one to pick, and not even sure if Data Science is really for me.

I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice on the best (and quickest way, seeing as I have to decide within half a year) to find out if a career in Data Science (especially AI) is something for me. Also, opinions on which master you would choose if you were in my shoes (I can send links of the official websites via PM) are very welcome. Perhaps some of you would even recommend to skip uni and just do courses and projects myself; it would be awesome if you could share your thoughts!

P.S.
One of the most important reasons I want to learn Data Science is that I feel like it gives me skills that allow me to add value in many different fields. I'll probably work for a company after I graduate (perhaps in finance) to earn money for business ventures. My dream is to one day be able to spend my time inventing and innovating, without having to worry about my personal finances.

Thanks a lot in advance guys. I hope I can eventually offer something in return for your efforts.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
The other option is a Master called "Data Science and Entrepreneurship",

You know what would be better than doing this?

Reading Cas$hvertising, getting clients, then learning how to use data science tools to solve specific problems that make you money.

You don't need a degree to use data science tools. Take OCR (optical character recognition) for example. You could spend time learning all of the ideas that went into building it, OR, you could learn how to use the Tesseract API with Python to data mine some text out of image documents and check if you got the results that you wanted. People will pay you to do this.

Graduate school is the new seminary - you don't go there to make serious money; you go there to be indoctrinated into the priestly caste and so that people acknowledge you for being wise.

You know what is way better than spending money to learn? Making money to learn! And you will learn data science 100x more effectively if you're solving REAL business problems.

Join some professional networking group like BNI and apply as an analyst of sorts. If you have an undergraduate in mechanical engineer, people already assume that you're smart. From there you can start researching the industries and professions of the people in your group, then once you understand their problems, you can start to offer potential solutions.

And just to summarize this post - you know that you can start working on a problem before you have the full solution, right/

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
You know what would be better than doing this?

Reading Cas$hvertising, getting clients, then learning how to use data science tools to solve specific problems that make you money.

You don't need a degree to use data science tools. Take OCR (optical character recognition) for example. You could spend time learning all of the ideas that went into building it, OR, you could learn how to use the Tesseract API with Python to data mine some text out of image documents and check if you got the results that you wanted. People will pay you to do this.

Graduate school is the new seminary - you don't go there to make serious money; you go there to be indoctrinated into the priestly caste and so that people acknowledge you for being wise.

You know what is way better than spending money to learn? Making money to learn! And you will learn data science 100x more effectively if you're solving REAL business problems.

Join some professional networking group like BNI and apply as an analyst of sorts. If you have an undergraduate in mechanical engineer, people already assume that you're smart. From there you can start researching the industries and professions of the people in your group, then once you understand their problems, you can start to offer potential solutions.

And just to summarize this post - you know that you can start working on a problem before you have the full solution, right/
Same opinion here.

Data science is something you can learn on your own.
Its not like University has some knowledge that you can't get.
Probably the opposite is true- you would learn more
on your own than following some curriculum.

WhoDatBoy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 17, 2020
The Netherlands
Thanks for your replies, really appreciate it.

I agree with this for a great part. Doing the master's would take another 3 years of my life (including the extra courses I would have to do before even being admitted). My dad, being a slowlaner, will finanically support me until I'm 23, as long as I study and get decent results. I think that this fact and my fears in general still push me towards the choice of doing a master.

I'll have to think better about what it is exactly that I want to accomplish. It might actually be a better to just learn developing and use AI and Data Science tools at a later stage, so that I can create a full product, like a SaaS. I feel like it is more challenging to create a product for a particular market if I just learn AI and Data Science, and it would quickly lean towards freelancing jobs, which is not exactly my goal in the long run.

Thanks for the kick in the butt. I don't have many people around me irl with this perspective.

Would you say that only learning about Data Science and AI would be sufficient to eventually create a full product that I can sell to multiple businesses/persons (instead of doing freelance work)? Or would you recommend focusing on learning something like software engineering first, so that I would be more capable to build a full product?

I certainly know that is true, although I do think one should at least have something like a portfolio as a proof of their capabilities, right?

I'll take some time to think about what I really want to do and get to trying it out, as soon as I have some free time again (currently in exam period and doing my final thesis).

Thanks again.

WhoDatBoy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 17, 2020
The Netherlands
Oh and I immediately got Ca$hvertising on my kindle, so as soon as I finish my current book I'll get to it. Very curious about it and hope I can immediately apply the knowledge in the new eCommerce store that I'll start after my exams.

Cheers

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
My dad, being a slowlaner, will finanically support me until I'm 23, as long as I study and get decent results.

Find a problem worth solving, reach out to people who have it, then get 2-3 clients asking to solve it. You might not even need financial support from your dad.

ragnarcallan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 25, 2020
London
Hey guys I have an idea if anyone would be interested.

Would any of you guys like to take part in the Fastlane Artifical Intelligence & Machine Learning Fantasy Football Competition.

Here's how it works...we basically use AI / ML Algorithms to create a Fantasy Football or Fantasy Baseball team, Moneyball style. I think since Baseball season is almost over, our best bet is Fantasy Football.

Even if you're not experienced, I think this would be an awesome project to apply analytics to a real life project. Even if you're not good at it yet... f--- it... no better way to learn than by doing.

Would anyone be down?

@PedroG, @ZF Lee, @Empires, @S.Y., @Strategery, @srodrigo, @spreng, @Fastlane Liam , and anyone else
Would definitely be interested in this

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
So this is by far the easiest way I've seen to get started with Machine Learning.

Apple has a simple-to-understand point-and-click Machine Learning app called Create ML, which requires no coding experience. (You'll eventually want to learn coding but if you don't know how to code you can get started right away.)

Here's how it works. For simplicity's sake, let's make a quick Image Classifier. Oh my. It's a model that will tell you if an image contains a Lion , a Tiger or a Bear.

You simply put all your Lion pictures in one folder, all your Tiger pictures in another, and all year Bear pictures in another, and tell Create ML which folder is which

1612216038209.png
1612216082830.png

1612215837363.png

1612216260061.png

1612216320240.png

Pretty cool. Apple is known for making powerful tools accessible and easy to use. This is normally how you would program a Machine Learning model:

1612216410685.png

If you don't have experience programming, or aren't sure if you want to pursue it this is a great place to start. Or if you plan on doing iOS / macOS development.

More info on Create ML:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Oh, Create ML is only available on macOS. If you don't have a mac you can rent one in the cloud here, here or here for ~$20/mo.

Also, there are a bunch of other types of models you can train in Create ML:

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 7.07.37 PM.png

Honestly, I recommend trying Create ML even if you do have coding experience as it will give you a mental framework as to what is going on when you open a more complicated program like TensorFlow or PyTorch.

Create ML Tutorial

Last edited:

neofox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Feb 2, 2021
While I'm evaluating business ideas, I came across GPT-3 which I now have access to. I have some ideas how to use it but I actually don't know how to code!

I did see yesterday that there is GPT Neo which is an opensource version of GPT-3. Does anyone know anything about it? Is it as good as GPT-3?

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Does AI present great benefits? Yes 100%. But we have to draw a line somewhere to save the labor market. Like it or not, work is the only thing people look forward to / have a purpose to keep living for. Sad but true. If we outsource literally everything to computers...how could the masses possibly earn any kind of living?

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
[...] If we outsource literally everything to computers...how could the masses possibly earn any kind of living?

Instead of viewing automation as a path to job reduction, learn to embrace it as liberation from repetitive tasks.

Implemented effectively and sensitively, it could help us become more productive while giving people time to focus on the more strategic or creative tasks that are more closely aligned with an organization's purpose.

Instead of the more simple and routine tasks that are being automated with AI, a theme to consider is the human-robot collaboration. This collaboration will increasingly deliver tasks that require high cognitive as well as emotional skills.

AI doesn't come at the cost to humans, instead it adds layers of efficiencies that allow for increased standards of living. Consider the industrial revolution and how it changed our standard of living - and think about the number of sectors that are now being industrialized via AI.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Instead of viewing automation as a path to job reduction, learn to embrace it as liberation from repetitive tasks.

Implemented effectively and sensitively, it could help us become more productive while giving people time to focus on the more strategic or creative tasks that are more closely aligned with an organization's purpose.

Instead of the more simple and routine tasks that are being automated with AI, a theme to consider is the human-robot collaboration. This collaboration will increasingly deliver tasks that require high cognitive as well as emotional skills.

AI doesn't come at the cost to humans, instead it adds layers of efficiencies that allow for increased standards of living. Consider the industrial revolution and how it changed our standard of living - and think about the number of sectors that are now being industrialized via AI.
As much as I want to agree with that theory. I have to disagree. Those at the top are just going to see it as an easy way to cut people and increase their profit. What you're saying would work if everyone was pure of heart, but that's not the reality we live in.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Bump.

What are the current best resources to learn the basics and, perhaps more importantly, possible applications and business angles? Any books, courses, videos, people to follow? I'm looking for something a non-technical person can understand.

I'm thinking of using AI to help with writing but possibly find other business applications, particularly for solopreneurs who would rather use AI than hire people (I believe that AI can make one-person one-million-dollar businesses even more common).

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
I'm looking for something a non-technical person can understand.
you will need to understand technical stuff if you want to work with ai, but that's just my opinion.

you don't need to dive deep into the details but it depends on what you want to do with it.

for the very least you need to learn the following things(everything is available on YT):
1. python(free code camp 10 hr long video)
2. little calculus (only differentiation)
3. data cleaning
4. basic statistics(optional)
5. feature engineering(essential)
6. learn about different machine learning models and their pros and cons also which perform better with which kind of data(there are enough libraries to provide abstraction)
7. some ml essentials, like distance, regularization, etc.
8. plotting of graphs.
9. hyperparameter tuning.
10. clustering algos with pros, cons, and what kind of data they work well with. (optional, you might not need clustering for your use case)
11. deep learning(optional but important, as you don't need deep learning if you are good with feature engineering).
12. Understand that your model will perform based on the quality of data(Garbage In Garbage Out), simple algorithms can work wonders with good data whereas state of the art algorithms would suffer from poor quality of data)

breaking this down still, I don't see how this could be explained to a non-technical person(I think I can but I am not getting how the ELI5 version will give the ability to a nontechnical person to use ai in business).

also not that as of now AI is not a one-stop solution that does everything, it's better to say it automates the ONE feature. eg: GPT3 only predicts next word based on the previous input.

most guys on this thread are more experienced than me and you are welcome to correct me or expand on what I wrote.

Last edited:

Zealander

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 20, 2020
European union
Speaking as a software engineer, i am quite pessimistic about the people here who don’t know how to code and want to create an AI business. Don’t want to be a downer but there are a lot of people that work with AI and know it in and out, know what it can and can’t do and even they can’t create very profitable businesses. What makes you think that you can come in with no experience and create so much value there?

I think only thing that one can hope as a solopreneur/small operation is to just use AI in some clever niche to make it better and there is no need to try to create something like making AI do some grand stuff that it can’t do yet. There are teams of top scientists working in many areas already.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
you will need to understand technical stuff if you want to work with ai, but that's just my opinion.

Thank you for breaking it down. Do you think this knowledge is also necessary if I want to learn to use effectively tools like Jarvis.ai or any of the other user-friendly GPT-3 based tools?

Speaking as a software engineer, i am quite pessimistic about the people here who don’t know how to code and want to create an AI business. Don’t want to be a downer but there are a lot of people that work with AI and know it in and out, know what it can and can’t do and even they can’t create very profitable businesses. What makes you think that you can come in with no experience and create so much value there?

I think only thing that one can hope as a solopreneur/small operation is to just use AI in some clever niche to make it better and there is no need to try to create something like making AI do some grand stuff that it can’t do yet. There are teams of top scientists working in many areas already.

No intention whatsoever on my part to build an AI business. I 100% agree with you that it would be close to impossible to start such a business without technical knowledge. I once owned a SaaS business and that was a nightmare already as I relied on my developer for everything.

I want to learn to use effectively tools like Jarvis.ai or any of the other user-friendly GPT-3 based tools. I assume I can just play around but I was wondering if I should have some kind of a deeper understanding of how it works to get proficient at it (assuming it can help me in my business).

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Do you think this knowledge is also necessary if I want to learn to use effectively tools like Jarvis.ai or any of the other user-friendly GPT-3 based tools?
hate to say it but it depends. it depends on the developer and product designer who control the degree of ease of the tool.
ideally, the end-user should be able to operate it / figure it out without even thinking.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

Here are the top 25 marketing AI use cases, with average rating, according to our analysis of 210 respondents. As you can see, the highest rated use cases were scored between 3 and 4, indicating they are of moderate-to-high value for marketers.

• (3.88) Analyze existing online content for gaps and opportunities.
  • (3.72) Choose keywords and topic clusters for content optimization.
  • (3.71) Construct buyer personas based on needs, goals, intent and behavior.
  • (3.70) Create data-driven content.
  • (3.64) Discover insights into top-performing content and campaigns.
  • (3.64) Measure return on investment (ROI) by channel, campaign and overall.
  • (3.64) Adapt audience targeting based on behavior and lookalike analysis.
  • (3.55) Optimize website content for search engines.
  • (3.52) Recommend highly targeted content to users in real-time.
  • (3.47) Assess and evolve creative (e.g. landing pages, email, CTAs) with A/B testing.
  • (3.44) Deliver individualized content experiences across channels.
  • (3.43) Define topics and titles for content marketing editorial calendars.
  • (3.41) Predict content performance before deployment.
  • (3.40) Forecast campaign results based on predictive analysis.
  • (3.37) Build media and influencer databases based on interests, audiences and intent.
  • (3.30) Prescribe strategies and tactics to achieve goals.
  • (3.27) Present individualized experiences on the web and/or in-app.
  • (3.26) Design websites, landing pages and calls-to-action.
  • (3.26) Map buyer journey stages based on historical lead and conversion data.
  • (3.24) Draft social media updates with copy, hashtags, links and images.
  • (3.24) Analyze and edit content for grammar, sentiment, tone and style.
  • (3.23) Determine goals based on historical data and forecasted performance.
  • (3.23) Score leads based on conversion probabilities.
  • (3.23) Curate content from multiple sources.
  • (3.22) Build dynamic charts and graphs to visualize performance data.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

As a result, users can issue commands in written English, and Codex will produce computer code capable of carrying out those instructions, essentially making it an English to Python (or JavaScript or Ruby or any of the more than a dozen programming languages in Codex's training data) computer code translator.

Another crazy AI development on the horizon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.