The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The AI Entrepreneurship thread. Code AI? Interested in AI? Data Science? Machine Learning?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Isn't that what most copy writers do when they write in subjects out of their specialization, most if not all copy writers I hire I am almost sure do the same thing. And don't tell me to hire copy writers in your specialty, there are few if them if any.

A human being can add their own opinion, update the information, share a personal story, come up with fresh examples, etc. AI is 100% unoriginal.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
A human being can add their own opinion, update the information, share a personal story, come up with fresh examples, etc. AI is 100% unoriginal.
Check my above comments, I had the same opinion but after I used Jasper I had to admit you cant tell the generated paragraph is AI-generated.

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
100% AI content, sure, but you can do all of the above by feeding information into the tool as you go.

Ivan Koretskyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Oct 2, 2021
Oregon, US
I’m having a dilemma with AI blog writing. There’s a chance that it’ll write information from people that have different narratives. For example, if I had AI write a topic about abortion, would it have a left or right leaning narrative (or both?).

Not only that, jasper.ai is 1.5B in valuation so I can guarantee you that a certain percentage of blogs, articles, news, analytics, product descriptions, tweets, etc. are written by AI. So you as a consumer can possibly take advice from a robot without even realizing it. Who knows, what if I’m using AI right now to write this post? You won’t ever know because AI is that good. We’re F*cked. There’s is no more integrity or authenticity anymore.

Holy shit I just realized people can use AI to write a book…

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
I’m having a dilemma with AI blog writing. There’s a chance that it’ll write information from people that have different narratives. For example, if I had AI write a topic about abortion, would it have a left or right leaning narrative (or both?).

Not only that, jasper.ai is 1.5B in valuation so I can guarantee you that a certain percentage of blogs, articles, news, analytics, product descriptions, tweets, etc. are written by AI. So you as a consumer can possibly take advice from a robot without even realizing it. Who knows, what if I’m using AI right now to write this post? You won’t ever know because AI is that good. We’re F*cked. There’s is no more integrity or authenticity anymore.

Holy shit I just realized people can use AI to write a book…
If you had AI write a post about that topic, it would just scan the web and reword an argument from either side.

And yes, that's why it's important to feed the AI tool with your own facts and reasoning.

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2022

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Thought the same thing about large language models that some people bring up ... that they just create plausible sounding text and won't come up with anything new, but apparently, especially when they are trained the right way (e.g. chain-of-thought prompting), new capabilites keep emerging and while reasoning is in its infancy they will get better without huge changes to the approach. Pathways Language Model (PaLM): Scaling to 540 Billion Parameters for Breakthrough Performance

I am surprised people have not started to discuss the opportunities that the convergence of this technology and others would create. This could be the J.A.R.V.I.S in your home and answer questions better than Google, Siri and Alexa, but with bot-to-bot communication and interfaces for bots you could actually tell the AI to do things for you. Will be interesting to see which new standards will be introduced to connect "AI ready" systems with each other.

I am also wondering about the ability how ChatGPT "remembers" things. When you use it to write a book and want to request thousands of revisions over the course of days or even weeks ... does that work?

Personally I have bought AI books and would love to play with AI sandbox projects, but I find other areas more interesting than LLMs. I'd like to augment neural nets and turn them into neural lanes or webs and experiment with the feasibility of having them fetch information from other data sources. Shiny object though, will try to find an angle for a more doable SaaS project.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.