The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 50th Law - Robert Greene and 50 Cent

For any book discussion

Astute

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jun 19, 2012
London, UK
Couldn't find any other posts about this book. I am about half way through it and for me it's up there with the best of them. Not too sure how much input 50 Cent actually had, but it really shows a lot about how much determination you need.

For anyone about to dismiss it just because it has something to do with 50 Cent then I would say not to judge so quickly. He is an incredible businessman, not just a rapper, and he has built a massive empire across a lot of areas. There are quite a lot of interviews with him on Youtube which show a lot about how his mind works.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

santa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 15, 2011
UK
People have read Greene's other books may have a different view than us.
I got this on audiobook

Was a bug life changer. It has been mentioned before on the forum, but always worth reminding others+fresh perspectives

I agree, once you go through this book then some of his most insightful interviews, you can "see behind the bonnet" in other interviews too
(check out the 50th law promo vids on youtube also)
e.g.
[video=youtube;o0541zpQWjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0541zpQWjc[/video]

[video=youtube;CeNpVbTGBD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNpVbTGBD0[/video]

Bruce

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 1, 2012
Canada
For anyone about to dismiss it just because it has something to do with 50 Cent then I would say not to judge so quickly. He is an incredible businessman, not just a rapper, and he has built a massive empire across a lot of areas. There are quite a lot of interviews with him on Youtube which show a lot about how his mind works.

More like I'm gonna read it cause 50 Cent was apart of it. Thanks for the recommendation!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I bought it a long time ago, read 10 pages and never opened it again. If it's ever free on kindle i'll try it again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
It was a pretty good read but VERY repetitive at times. I felt like the Author was trying to waste my time to increase his page count.

MrShah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jul 10, 2014
48 laws of power by the same author is an excellent read! Recommended.

oldscool

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 20, 2011
your internet
it is a fantastic book if you know how to make use of points in it and take your own notes to create a workable format. I got the pdf free in portions along time ago, and, I printed it off and have that version in storage.... but, I want to buy the physical book that is printed like a bible in leather binder, (and has that bible type paper). I think it would be easier to go through it in highlight and possible learn from it better with the physical version.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.