The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TAMPA BAY, FL Fastlane Meetup

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
I'd be open to meeting Thursday the 3rd if others are good with that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bourbons

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Mar 28, 2016
Newcastle, UK
October is good for me. St Pete's is pretty chill - anywhere on the (st petes) beach. Unless you want to do ocean drive miami? I'll buy the first 3 rounds...

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I think we settled on 10/4 as a date, but we don't have a location, and I'm not sure we have a time.

How about 5pm Friday 10/4 at:
Room 901, 901 1st Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33705

It won't be crowded yet, and if someone starts a martini duel there's plenty of time for a crowd to gather and carry off the one who surrenders. I volunteer to test the place out this Friday and report results.

Or, if not that place and time, let's name one?

Bourbons

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Mar 28, 2016
Newcastle, UK
I think we settled on 10/4 as a date, but we don't have a location, and I'm not sure we have a time.

How about 5pm Friday 10/4 at:
Room 901, 901 1st Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33705

It won't be crowded yet, and if someone starts a martini duel there's plenty of time for a crowd to gather and carry off the one who surrenders. I volunteer to test the place out this Friday and report results.

Or, if not that place and time, let's name one?
I should be able to make that

Bourbons

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Mar 28, 2016
Newcastle, UK
(If not friday) everyone say which dated they can do and we go with the one with most availability?

For me it's

3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Hey guys. As much as I'd love to go I'm utterly slammed.
Prepping for an exit and need the time, energy, focus to pour into that...

Next time. Tampa is still a short flight away. Good for a weekend getaway.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I'm gonna be in St. Petersburg this weekend who wants to meetup?

Landing Saturday morning, leaving either Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

christpa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 29, 2019
Hey all, Happy new year! I'm back in Tampa until April (been living in Rio) and would love to join any group meetups. Or just grab a beer or coffee. I'm new to the forum and would love to connect with some like minded people in person.

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL
Hey guys!

By the end of this year I'll be moving to Tampa. Late July or mid August I'll go to visit and scope out neighborhoods.
If anyone is around I'd love to meet up while there!

Feel free to DM me

Cheers

JIRS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 1, 2019
St. Petersburg, FL
Hi @RayAndré , Welcome to the Tampabay area I am in Indian Rocks Beach and just love living here. There seems to be not much of movement in this thread. I am a Fastlane wannabe, but if there is enough quorum for a meetup, I am in.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
I would like a small meetup. I'm a wannabe as well.

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL
Well..."wannabes"...start getting your shit together and do something. I say that with love. ❤️ You both have been on this forum for years.

Would still love to get a meetup for whoever is in the area

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Feb 1 is the lunar new year.

Therefore, it is the day to have lunch at University Club in Tampa. 201 N Franklin St.

There is a dress code. And a chef. And they only let you in if there's a member involved somehow. Let me know definitively if you shall attend. (DM... I'll check).

Otherwise I'll go there and talk shit about anyone who's close enough to attend but doesn't. Likewise anyone who flakes or waffles about it. And I may write off civilization entirely if I sense that people can not do things on Tuesdays for some reason.

I'm buying, but at least 3 other tff members must attend. Else we have no quorum and the world is probably doomed. I'll fade back into the wilderness and do whatever Rabby's do.

Time and interest permitting, there are one or more axe throwing venues only minutes away. I challenge any mortal to a test of skill and power with the axe.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013

Therefore, it is the day to have lunch at University Club in Tampa. 201 N Franklin St.

There is a dress code. And a chef. And they only let you in if there's a member involved somehow. Let me know definitively if you shall attend. (DM... I'll check).

Otherwise I'll go there and talk shit about anyone who's close enough to attend but doesn't. Likewise anyone who flakes or waffles about it. And I may write off civilization entirely if I sense that people can not do things on Tuesdays for some reason.

I'm buying, but at least 3 other tff members must attend. Else we have no quorum and the world is probably doomed. I'll fade back into the wilderness and do whatever Rabby's do.

Time and interest permitting, there are one or more axe throwing venues only minutes away. I challenge any mortal to a test of skill and power with the axe.

Well, Happy New year! I'm in :)

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Well, Happy New year! I'm in
Excellent.

Looking for 2+ more to howl at the moon eat fancy lunch and people-watch the lawyers before optionally throwing axes or other shenanigans. I know you're in here, Tampa... do not hide from your destiny.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

@WillHurtDontCare you howl at the moon don't you?

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
@WillHurtDontCare you howl at the moon don't you?

Yes. What time? I'll be there.

We can drink at my apartment afterwards if anyone is interested.

I'm gonna be in St. Petersburg this weekend who wants to meetup?

Landing Saturday morning, leaving either Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Make a second trip - but Tampa is better than St Pete (though they're both good).

Veeerrrrrryyyy tempting...

IF one of my deals close this weekend, it's on.

@Rabby will let you know by Fri/Sat.

Come either way. I'm pretty sure that I owe you a drink from the Fastlane Summit.

Last edited:

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Yes. What time? I'll be there.
Good point... I forgot about the mechanical sun-estimating things. I'll be there at 11:45, figuring whoever might arrive between then and 12:00. First person from the fastlane forum I meet there gets secret wisdom of the ages never told to another soul (remind me so I can think up a new secret wisdom of the ages).

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
As a side note to anyone attending, here's their dress code statement from the club web site:

"Professional dress is required. Denim is permitted during lunch service. No shorts. Jackets preferred for evening functions."

Well, noon is not evening, so jackets are a matter of how the weather is aren't they? I generally wear "office-person camouflage," which is the stuff that makes people let me in doors instead of calling the police.

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL

I just moved here...let's do this thing

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.