• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Meetup TAMPA BAY, FL Fastlane Meetup

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by S. Brown, Nov 30, 2015.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. policebaton

policebaton Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $619
    Either of those dates work for me

Scot likes this.
  2. Kung Fu Steve

Kung Fu Steve Gold Contributor Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $15,321
    I think I'm available both dates.

@Vigilante shall we show these whipper snappers how it's done?

itmap likes this.
  3. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $123,138
    You should come over when you get to town. Text me when you are in St. Pete and we'll set something up.

Kung Fu Steve likes this.
  4. policebaton

policebaton Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $619
    I have to say, I had a great time meeting with you guys before even though I didn't have too much input last time being so new. Really helped me push forward since most of my friends are dopes lol. Still have my notes on my desk from @Vigilante.

Wish they happened more often, but we're all pretty busy or out of town a lot. It hit me though. What if we set up a GoTowebinar and did something live sometime soon? Would love to hear updates on the gluten free shakes, the fitness product, the pool cleaning/energy biz, and all the others that people brought to the table.

If I were to organize something like this, would anyone be interested? We wouldn't be limited to just location either, could get some others on here that keep saying they wish they lived in Florida to meet.

Let me know your thoughts, I use it for work all the time, there's some easy screen sharing capabilities.

5. Kung Fu Steve

Kung Fu Steve Gold Contributor Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $15,321
    Half the point is to see old friends and drink a gluten free margarita. 2 weeks or so we'll all be there!

Duane, Scot and policebaton like this.
  6. policebaton

policebaton Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $619
    Lol. Kung fu steve I hope I get to meet you.

100% agree, I don't think the in person meetings can ever/should ever be replaced. Especially since there's no substitute for gluten free margs with friends.

But there could be a higher frequency of ideas being exchanged if we had a couple of these convenient meetings as well, if anyone's interested

Scot likes this.
  7. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,513
    Fun fact, margaritas are naturally gluten free!

I agree with Kung Fu though.

However, what you're describing @policebaton is moreof a mastermind group. A few of them have been started on here. Would me something worth looking into setting up though.

8. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,513