The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Taking charge.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

MMelodyTamasha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 4, 2023
kenya
Hey guys,
This is my second time posting here and I really want to get out of my mind. I'm 18 years and was born and raised in Kenya. I have never really had an opportunity to be out of this country, Been on an economy plane twice both paid by my rich relatives and they were only 45 min long ....just local local flights. This keeps me going ....i want to fly high until i'm tired of flying....that's what i here in movies. i will be joining yhe university in September to study law...i don't want to but i don't have much of a choice in an African household. But there's a brighter side....i get to move out and make my own choices. Plus i really want to venture in real estate to improve the living conditions of very many people and practicing law for about five years investing all my money in the homes i will be able to achieve my dream. since i have so much time till i join the university i have started a business. I sell ebooks online on ....whatsapp ....pdfs . i really love reading and so do many people but hard copies are expensive for many of us here. so what i do is to buy like 20 ebooks for like 500sh...thats like 5 dollars then sell each at 40sh..thats 40 cents in usd. i get a profit of 15 shillings for each book and most of the time people want the same book so the profit is 40 shillings the second time its bought i'm helping people and they are helping me...feeling the gap..its not a lot of money but it is for me because purchasing power here is low even though the economy is getting worse. Also i'm learning web design so that i can design websites for small businesses here fo like 10,000 ....thats 100 dollars i can't charge a lot of money because small businesses here are actually small...i might even charge 50 dollars.
MJ also talks about freelancing but i have no idea how its even done...i tried downloading the app but i have no idea how i get customers.
i'm also learning french....thats exciting
i'm learning web design from youtube #no excuses

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.